Jeremy Menez Thread

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
tumblr_nbwt5gVwFe1rt0zdlo1_500.gif

tumblr_nfijg5gdpX1qhdv2qo1_500.gif

tumblr_nfv16rqwDQ1qhdv2qo1_400.gif

Super post! Thank you !!!

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
As part of the jigsaw he is good, but way too inconsistent to be our star man.

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
we always got this type of player nowadays..from ibra to balo and now menez..i really missed a striker like sheva

Username

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini Alessandro Nesta Stephan El Shaarawy Mario Balotelli Andriy Shevchenko
Are you really complaining about the man who single-handedly carried us to our latest Serie A title? ^

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
we always got this type of player nowadays..from ibra to balo and now menez..i really missed a striker like sheva

wtfareyoufukkinkiddingmethatsnottrue_d0c61515b4895cf689af01bddb7bd2bd.gif

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
really? ibra in that list?>???? u fucking nincompoop. go shoot yourself bitch. ibra is an all time great. unless you phrased it wrong. if so, then apologies in advance. If not then u are a complete moron.

Last edited:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
really? ibra in that list?>???? u fucking nincompoop. go shoot yourself bitch. ibra is an all time great. unless u phrased it wrong. if so, then apologies in advance. If not then u are a complete moron.

I think he wanted to mean Ibra -> Balo -> Menez, we are getting worse every year.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
iBra was a bad boy unwanted by his club.
He just happened to be much much much better than everybody else in Italy at the time (see MVB)

It's pretty much the same with Cassano, KPB, Balo etc. Menez is just another scratch and dent player with talent at a cut price. We need to actually invest in good players like Reus, Shaquiri etc...players that would actually cost money because their teams see them as assets. Instead we get players that come from teams that see them as liabilities

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Please leave, cant take it this level of selfishness anymore :fp:

Only taarabt is worse.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
iBra was a bad boy unwanted by his club.
He just happened to be much much much better than everybody else in Italy at the time (see MVB)

It's pretty much the same with Cassano, KPB, Balo etc. Menez is just another scratch and dent player with talent at a cut price. We need to actually invest in good players like Reus, Shaquiri etc...players that would actually cost money because their teams see them as assets. Instead we get players that come from teams that see them as liabilities

I quite agree, but i don't think Menez belong to that category. Menez was a starter with Ancelotti, and he is enough good for being a free player.

Of course we also needed quality signings. Building the whole team with cheap/free players was a major ret.arded idea from :g:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Please leave, cant take it this level of selfishness anymore :fp:

Only taarabt is worse.

:thumbsup:

Always known Menez's talent but always known he is so selfish and inconsistent.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I think too much shit were thrown at this guy.

The first chance he wasted, well of course he could have passed the ball to Montolivo, but first of all, Menez is the only player we got who is able to create that kind of chances, also as you can see at 0:44 when he decided to shoot, he couldn't see any pass available, and there was a clear path to the goal if the shoot was good enough.

He later made another mistake, but again, it was a chance created by himself alone. It's not like he screw the job of his team mates.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i cant believe, some people in forum hate menez. definitely he isnt robinho. robinho is lazy and cant finishing. menez is selfish, but a team alway need a player make the different. robben is very selfish but he is the best player of bayern....
menez hard work, run, track back and score alot goals! he is the best player in our current squad. only him make the different and creat himself chance to score.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
‏@OptaPaolo
8 - Jérémy Menez has scored 8 league goals, his best tally in a single season between Serie A and Ligue 1. Striker. #MilanNapoli

really fucking angry at him? Why didn't he take capocannoniere lead? Why didn't he score in away shirt? :mad: :head:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Brilliant from Menez, very happy with him this season.

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe his best game tonight. Besides his goal he was ,for once , collective and helped the team a lot tonight. I must admit i'm proud of him tonight. I just hope he will continue like that.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I give him hard time because of his selfishness and inconsistency, but will be the first one to congratulate when he plays well.. bravo menez

hate you for not playing like this more often :(

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
well done, scored a goal and imo play more for the team today, that's what we need

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Good performance.. If only he did it consistently

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Good performance.. If only he did it consistently

If he did these performances consistently he wouldn't be playing at this current milan

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
The Napoli defence were scared of him...