• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
moar money, no trophies.

you know, ibra should move to arsenal next season, if he gets them the league it would be far more impressive than a CL win with another club.

that would be a ballon d'or worthy feat.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Moyes' playing style would be closer to Ferguson's than people think. At Everton, Moyes puts out a compact, "negative" team because he doesn't have the most talented squad. What does Ferguson do when he thinks the opposition has better players?

Things we can take from Moyes' time at Everton:

- He commands the respect of his players and creates an intensely motivated group
- He's a pragmatist with a proven record of maximising his resources
- He makes controlling the midfield a priority, in sharp contrast with United in recent years

None of those are bad things.

Still, if it was my decision I'd want someone with a bit of creative spark in their tactical approach. I think someone like Klopp would provide a natural progression from Ferguson, in that he'd maintain the pace and intensity but add some tactical depth.

the biggest issue with a guy like moyes is he hasn't managemented a big club w/ egos.

That's not easy

however man utd history shows us, they'll back manager over players. If so, he'd be fine

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Moyes' playing style would be closer to Ferguson's than people think. At Everton, Moyes puts out a compact, "negative" team because he doesn't have the most talented squad. What does Ferguson do when he thinks the opposition has better players?

- He commands the respect of his players and creates an intensely motivated group
- He makes controlling the midfield a priority, in sharp contrast with United in recent years

Still, if it was my decision I'd want someone with a bit of creative spark in their tactical approach. I think someone like Klopp would provide a natural progression from Ferguson, in that he'd maintain the pace and intensity but add some tactical depth.
:thumbsup:

Everton have played some pretty decent passing football at times too.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
if they get moyes, I'm sure he'll sign fellaini.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the biggest issue with a guy like moyes is he hasn't managemented a big club w/ egos.

That's not easy

however man utd history shows us, they'll back manager over players. If so, he'd be fine

He's succeeded with the players he's had so far. What else can he do?

And if experience of managing big egos is the only criteria, the options are even weaker tactically than Ferguson.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
United should definitely try to bring in Baines at least, Evra's going to burn out sooner rather than later.

I heard Rooney doesn't get on with Moyes?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Good post. Agree with everything!

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
dont get why defenders retreat so much. ala balo strike vs brazil

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Moyes is a great coach ... Fucking fergie he has been grooming him for years .. there is this annual convention ofall Scottish coaches and moyes has been glued to Fergies crotch for a long time .. rightfully so.

He showed patience, improvement, ability to work in tough conditions, good tactically.

Very good hire .. Fergie wont just quit and go for vacation .. old man is too smart for that

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I wont mind fergie in milan tbh

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The best thing about Moyes is that he looks exactly like my old history teacher, who used to be a prison guard. Both champions.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The best thing about Moyes is that he looks exactly like my old history teacher, who used to be a prison guard. Both champions.

Cud he control a class room?

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to send my CV in for the job, citing my Football Manager experience.

Also, Fergie time!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
And LOL at United fans acting like they played like Barcelona under Fergie, and David Moyes is apparently Tony Pulis now. :fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol they wont hire mourinho because manutd wont play free flowing wing play :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
united 2006-2009 played better than barca

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
lol ramirez.beautiful counter

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
adebayor flick :eek:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

He regularly beats City too.

How could ManUre fans not want him? :head:

Status
Not open for further replies.