The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
My assessment is logical.
In terms of pace in the team Arsenal have us beat
In terms of technique, you really don't get better than Ozil, Mikthryan even Wiltshire
In terms of the midfield, we're beat there too.
Bonucci and Roma are better than any of their CB's but their overall defense works better.
We also have a better keeper but games depend more heavily on the squad level otherwise JuBe would have won at least one CL....you know with their master tactician coach and all :max: ;)

Pace. Fine.
Technique. Fine.
Midfield - debateable.

Our defence is better. Soon you'll be saying Stoke's defence works better.

This is eeyore at its finest, Dru.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bacca isn’t a striker I would pay any money for.

As necromancer stated earlier, he is a strong candidate for the worst milan striker in the berlusconi era.

Please rewatch empoli game at the San siro, he was fed many balls yet he lost us the game. He is frustrating as a footballer.

Bottom line fisherman is garbage

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I dare you to fucking show me 5 sitters he missed let alone 15-20. I'm not even that huge of a fan of Bacca and would not want him back, but thats just a straight up lie.

I’ll tell you which games. Give me time. Necro was generous. Bacca missed so many sitters more than 20, under montella

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Worst milan striker in berlusconi era:

1- Bacca/Ronaldo
2- matri/kalinic

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Correct me if Im wrong, but wasnt he supporting the Matri signing??? :fp::lol::lol:

Fake news :o

Matri is on the rise as far as his career is concerned. There's no sense in staying there for him - even though he has become a fan favourite at Torino.. Milan would appreciate a not-so-expensive striker with average wages. Matri was ex-Milan and has no ill feelings with us.

Hard to see this move not happening.

Cassano, Matri, Pato, Robinho, El Shaarawy is a good strikeforce.
I hope we invest more money in the midfield and fullback positions though.

Edit - But somehow, what I think will happen is that there'll be a further departure - either Robinho (forced out) or Cassano (if he wants to go), and then we'll sign Matri and one more bigger name striker. Hard to see Berlusconi not getting a big name striker.

Compared to Crespo and Vieri :proud:
Let's take the examples first. 2 poachers can co-exist if the primary formation includes one of them. With Inter, both Vieri and Crespo were starters and key players. At Madrid, RvN was a key player while Raul still started a lot of games despite being off his peak (and he had political pull - different situation entirely). Pippo was a starter at Milan and Tomasson his backup. Gila was a starter, Borriello was a starter, Huntelaar was a starter.

With Milan right now, it is a different situation. Both Matri and Pazzini are not starters in the default formation. Yes, one of them could start when we play Balo off the CF against certain teams, but that will be a secondary formation and may be used for <10 games.

At the end of the season, Matri and Pazzini will have around 20 starts between the two of them (unless Balotelli gets a major injury, which I really hope won't happen). And that won't be enough for one of them at least who'll ask for a move.

Getting Matri is a very good short term solution, but we will have to choose between one of them in the future.
#WelcomeBack :)
Welcome back, Matri.

Upgrading from Petagna to Matri. Makes complete sense for the present. But it will present a problem in the next 1-2 years when we will have to sell one of Matri or Pazzini - but they're both young, are not on high salaries and will have buyers.

Don't worry about the money. Milan have enough money.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Dru, although I generally agree with you, taking someone's posts from before we signed Matri and using those as evidence against their current hatred isn't a valid argument.

I thought Bacca would succeed. Now I think he's shit.

I thought Constant would be shit and he was decent.

I thought Cutrone should go out on loan and now I think he's our best striker.

Opinions can change.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Dru, although I generally agree with you, taking someone's posts from before we signed Matri and using those as evidence against their current hatred isn't a valid argument.

I thought Bacca would succeed. Now I think he's shit.

I thought Constant would be shit and he was decent.

I thought Cutrone should go out on loan and now I think he's our best striker.

Opinions can change.

It's not a matter of wanting.
You have to have some degree of pragmatism in rating a player.

What was special about Matri before he came?
He was Italian and he played in our youth team.
Not particularly strong, not fast, didn't have Pippo like positioning, wasn't the most clinical of finishers, no technique to write home about etc.

Nothing special. Hope means Jack Shit.
The attitude towards certain players vs others is quite clear if you've been here long enough...and it often has little to do with football.

Worst milan striker in berlusconi era:

1- Bacca/Ronaldo
2- matri/kalinic
:eek::eek::eek:
This is the most offensive and triggering post I've ever read in my entire life. I'm signing out now to seek a safe space :cry:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
The attitude towards certain players vs others is quite clear if you've been here long enough...and it often has little to do with football.

you know what it is. i know what it is. but if you look in the mirror everyday, you wouldnt tell yourself there's something wrong.

this is why no one else knows what it is.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
18bfcce97f77f1de701a7d967be71e87.jpg

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
That's very true. A lot of posters do that.

A good example of the above would be rating below average players like Adriano and Bacca because they come from South American countries.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Lool this bacca talk :fp:
He was better than matri, but that doesn’t say much.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Bacca was typical late Berlusconi era quality. Mediocre (=/= terrible), non exciting and extremely forgettable.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol:

No way anyone is worse or even on the level of the Matri fiasco.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
i think Kalinic is worse than Matri

at least Matri was pleasing to the eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule