The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
:lol:

My farsi isn't so strong, but I think I understood that.

i sure you understood, youre my old n only friend here that understand persian
i hate this man so much nowdays for this situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In September 2016, Son met then Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. By the end of the 45-minute meeting, bin Salman, MBS, as he is known, had committed $45bn from Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund (PIF) to Son's Vision Fund. That's nearly half the value of what has become the biggest investment fund the world has ever seen.

A year later, Son was asked by Bloomberg's David Rubenstein if he got the money from MBS in one hour. To which the answer was "No, that's not true. I got $45bn in 45 minutes, that's $1bn per minute."

When Rubenstein queried how Son had pulled off this remarkable feat - surely, the most extraordinary in the history of financial salesmanship - he replied that he had told MBS "I am going to give you a gift, a Masa gift, a $1 trillion gift. OK, now it's interesting. You invest $100bn, I give you $1 trillion."

Mohammed bin Salman, in what for him was a moment of uncharacteristic caution, settled on $45bn as an initial investment in Son's fund.

Very smart man. That means he'd never invest in an Italian team.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Very smart man. That means he'd never invest in an Italian team.

:lol:

i think you mean easy meal ticket....450 million for painting (italian painting :D)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Brother, like I said, yr the guy I thank for the Ibra translation... I'm really not being a prick to you, I said that at the beginning. But you also did write sumthin like: I dont dare share my true feelings on SA on the forum... and with this new post, I got confused a little. I meant no disrespect.

You're not being a prick. And yes, I don't think it's appropriate for me to inform everyone a about my true feelings about KSA... But the comparisons with ISIS in another post could give you a clue.

@khurrisu

You're right, but no we should not enjoy it.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In September 2016, Son met then Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. By the end of the 45-minute meeting, bin Salman, MBS, as he is known, had committed $45bn from Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund (PIF) to Son's Vision Fund. That's nearly half the value of what has become the biggest investment fund the world has ever seen.

A year later, Son was asked by Bloomberg's David Rubenstein if he got the money from MBS in one hour. To which the answer was "No, that's not true. I got $45bn in 45 minutes, that's $1bn per minute."

When Rubenstein queried how Son had pulled off this remarkable feat - surely, the most extraordinary in the history of financial salesmanship - he replied that he had told MBS "I am going to give you a gift, a Masa gift, a $1 trillion gift. OK, now it's interesting. You invest $100bn, I give you $1 trillion."

Mohammed bin Salman, in what for him was a moment of uncharacteristic caution, settled on $45bn as an initial investment in Son's fund.

SoftBank (Son) is the primary investor in the new club World Cup stuff with Fifa. There's talk that Milan would be included in the tournament because of our reach and history. It's being shot down by UEFA for obvious reasons, but it's a big sign that SoftBank and MBS are very interested in football and Milan is the only huge club that's up for sale at the moment.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
SoftBank (Son) is the primary investor in the new club World Cup stuff with Fifa. There's talk that Milan would be included in the tournament because of our reach and history. It's being shot down by UEFA for obvious reasons, but it's a big sign that SoftBank and MBS are very interested in football and Milan is the only huge club that's up for sale at the moment.

well well well.. :monto: :monto:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We can and we will. Give it time.

We'll never be able to spend like the arabs, but that comes doen to EPL spending powerlr at TV rites. Italian clubs will always suffer in comparison.

We can still return to being great. And we will.

off course we will ,when this chinese fooders go away.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Who gave Li 450M to purchase Milan? Clearly he didnt have this much of his own. Who is backing him? Li is just a face for the investors... the main question is who are the investors and if they still believe in the project.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who gave Li 450M to purchase Milan? Clearly he didnt have this much of his own. Who is backing him? Li is just a face for the investors... the main question is who are the investors and if they still believe in the project.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

That's the big question. How did he finance the payment for the closing. Elliot gave him around 300m so where was the rest from? I really find it hard to believe that it's not money laundering and it found its way to Berlusconi and they're getting it back in EU assets somehow.

There really is no other explanation. If there were serious investors they'd have shown up and never allowed Elliot to be so close to a takeover. If there were serious investors, they never would have accepted Berlusconi's crazy valuation either. Those two facts clearly indicate that it must be dirty money being laundered into Europe and out of China.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
That's the big question. How did he finance the payment for the closing. Elliot gave him around 300m so where was the rest from? I really find it hard to believe that it's not money laundering and it found its way to Berlusconi and they're getting it back in EU assets somehow.

There really is no other explanation. If there were serious investors they'd have shown up and never allowed Elliot to be so close to a takeover. If there were serious investors, they never would have accepted Berlusconi's crazy valuation either. Those two facts clearly indicate that it must be dirty money being laundered into Europe and out of China.

a sound theory that has been tossed around several times.

problem is, Li had to pass several financial checks, w the league, lawyers, milan, and some banks... all passed.

there was a LOT of money pumped into this team that was NOT from Elliott. a LOT.

It came from somewhere... or someone.... probably the guy at top.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Suso is similar to Bojan. Both know how to play football but don't really excel on any position. Also their suboptimal physicality does bode well for them.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
CdS: Despite being tight up against FFP, Inter tries to refuse the offer of 60m for Skriniar from Manchester.

Tight up against FFP despite Potenza di Suning and CL... hmmmm
Can't redeem rafinha or cancelo... hmmmmm

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Dzeko: “When I played in Zeljeznicar, my dream was to play in Milan. I was very close to a move to Milan in 2009, but Wolfsburg did not want to let me go.”

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Dzeko: “When I played in Zeljeznicar, my dream was to play in Milan. I was very close to a move to Milan in 2009, but Wolfsburg did not want to let me go.”

we need to do much better than a 32yr old who has topped 20 goals only TWICE in his career.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if qatar can buy a wc than mbs can also....damn i thought china wanted a world cup

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
TDXnbyh.png

I'd prefer relegation than to sell our soul that way

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd prefer relegation than to sell our soul that way

look at neom dog

j3NYdMF.png

cmon bro....

if you don't like the crescent and star we can put the palms with the swords crossed .......

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
why aim low; can't thanos buy us ?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MB, you said sumthin similar to this the other day on the forum... let me ask, and I'm not being a prick in anyway, Im a believer in letting ppl know where they stand, so to that end, are you a closeted dru?

It's impressive how obsessed you are with me.

Your problem isn't really with me but with your failure to accept basic truths. Truths that you wished weren't true or at least known.

Slavery and the absolute worst abuses of women and LGBT exist in the Islamic world. I don't want the symbol of my club's history to be replaced with a crescent Moon and Star. Fuck no.

That's just a fact. Even :mb: who hates me is schooling your ass on it

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The dude has an unhealthy obsession. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule