Cristian Brocchi Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Ok, this fellow is officially ours for some time now. I remember asking to make this kind of thread in somewhere, but couldn't find it. Anyway He's with us and he's all pumped up for the upcoming season.

Last edited by a moderator:

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Good Luck C.Brocchi . He is a very energetic player who gives in all his strength. He reminds me of Gattuso . Wish him the best for the new season. :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yea... Forza Brocchi. He's not that useful against the more technically skilled sides but good to have for coppa + whenever our regs decide to have an off day.

---

Someone should sticky it.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
to remain consistent with the other threads... this should be renamed with "Thread" with a capital t...

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
CRISTIAN BROCCHI: 'Proud of what the president said'
7/21/2006
MILAN - Cristian Brocchi has spoken about his return to Milan: 'I am proud to be back with this club and pleased with what I did last season. I have heard what the president said and it's really wonderful, he always finds the right words to raise morale. When he speaks everyone listens. I am at the disposal of the coach, I scored in the first training session so that's a good start. It will be good to leave all the news from this period behind. I will become a father soon, I can't wait to blow out the candles on the cake.

acmilan.com

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
he did great with the viola, really caught my attention

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
i hate this guy 3 years ago.but last year he showed stg. good in fiorentina.
still have some question marks.time will tell how he can help us. :conf:

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Redsun said:
i hate this guy 3 years ago.but last year he showed stg. good in fiorentina.
still have some question marks.time will tell how he can help us. :conf:
By smiling while sitting on the bench & doing his best in shitty coppa games :D

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA' 22 said:
By smiling while sitting on the bench & doing his best in shitty coppa games :D

hımm... this "shitty" cup will be more important for us in this trophyless year. :rolleyes:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
CRISTIAN BROCCHI PRESS CONFERENCE

Overview of first days at Milanello:

There is a lot of enthusiasm because the players who are here have a great desire to prepare well from the start. It's right to start with this spirit to prepare well. We have the fortune to go forward in a relaxed manner to prepare in the right way every single day. There is obviously some anger at what has happened but we have to wait and see what happens in the coming days, it's normal that there is some tension on the part of everyone.

Gourcuff:

He's shown excellent quality. Now he has to make some things as he doesn't speak Italian yet. We will look to help him but the first days are definitely difficult but he's show he can fit in well. Milan-Florence-Milan.

Things were different when I left last year:

I had arrived at a point where I was suffering as a person and didn't feel I was a player of a certain level. I wanted to show that I could still do it. It's a challenge to be back and I want to show that I am still important. I will play my card. I think the coach knows he can use me after the season I have had. I hope that public opinion is positive after the positive year.

Trial:

The players and fans have been the first to pay as a consequence. The ugly thing is that Cannavaro, Emerson, Zambrotta, Thuram have all left. I am really sad for the fans. As a player I have to say that football is a great job and a passion. I will reserve judgement until have the definitive sentence.

Vieri:

There is no need to overblow the news as it always is when it come to a person in the public eye such as Vieri. He's going a difficult time, all he needs to do is remain relaxed and he can still be a major figure during the season.

Italians:

It's important that a club has strong Italian backbone. I am speaking from experience. I have always lived in Italy, I know the Italian mentality, it's important to wear the shirt. It's more difficult for a foreigner, the relationship is always a bit different: Milan will not be their city for life. Meanwhile an Italian grows with the club, has a certain mentality.
I was very emotional to come back here on Thursday, I feel Milan is a great family, I feel at home and I am relaxed. I feel the shirt is mine.

Fiorentina –Milan 2005/06 (3-1):

It wasn't revenge. When I took the pitch in a Fiorentina shirt I wanted to win. It's normal, especially for me who wants to win a practice game. As for the handball goal, I was falling and it was an istintive reaction, it was involuntary.

National side:

Last season I hoped to have got a call-up because I was doing more than some players who were. However, I have always respected Lippi's choices. He had faith in the group and went ahead with them. It's my dream to play for the national side just once.

acmilan.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Welcome back, hope Brocchi can remain his good condition in Milan.
He is a versitle player, can play as defensive midfilder, wing, and even right-back.

BoredGame

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM
great bench, and not like some, he battles for to be in the starting 11, which is good, good luck in the coming season

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he was quite good yesterday.there are some good signals that he can do a lot for us this year.seems he missed milan much at last year ;)

Jankulovski

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jankulovski, Ambrosini, Pirlo, Kàkà, Gattuso, Cannavaro, Grosso, Zambrotta
he has too much experiments and he plays well , i think he will provide good work with the team
good luck to him and good luck Milan

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
WELCOME FILIPPO BROCCHI!
acmilan.com 9/5/2006
MILAN – Crisitian Brocchi’s wife, Evelyn, gave birth to their son, Filippo, yesterday evening in a Milan hosptial. Everyone here at Milan would like to send their heart felt congratulations to the Brocchi family.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
congratulations brocchi ! hope that your son will grow up to be a great football player for milan !! :)

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Milansom said:
WELCOME FILIPPO BROCCHI!
acmilan.com 9/5/2006
MILAN – Crisitian Brocchi’s wife, Evelyn, gave birth to their son, Filippo, yesterday evening in a Milan hosptial. Everyone here at Milan would like to send their heart felt congratulations to the Brocchi family.

congratz cristian...n did anyone c how amazing he played in the TIM cup..

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congratulations! To him and to his wife .. Hope he be great milanist.

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Congratulations to Christian Brocchi and his wife.

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Congrats Brocchi! :) :star:
Like the name ;)

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Congratulations!
PS : Why all the Italians have the same names? :)

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
AC Milan's Brocchi: Inter was wasted year in my life
tribalfooball.com - October 06, 2006

AC Milan midfielder Cristian Brocchi insists they've just been unlucky in recent games.

Milan have struggled to find the back of the net in the last three matches, but Brocchi says: "We have been unlucky. But I believe a lot in Milan, winning the Champions League is not an unattainable objective."

Brocchi also took a swipe at city rivals Inter: "A year in that shirt has been enough for me in order to understand to have wasted many years of my life."

Schedule