Alessio Romagnoli Thread

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I'll just enjoy we're getting a very good and very promising player (but I know the 30M will work against Romagnoli). Even those Romanisti who think it was a good idea to sell him will admit he is a legit prospect.

I have no problem with treating him as a great prospect, but selling Paletta to make place for him seems a bit risky, especially considering our declared goal of getting to CL this season. Selling Paletta for Romagnoli doesn't feel like an upgrade for this year...
As about the 25 mill, I care about it only in what this money will affect Milan's future ability to buy other players, other than that it's not my money ... I expect a lot of scrutiny for any performances by Romagnoli though due to his price tag.

i still think highly of e Sciglio same way i do SES. They put some excellent performances around 18-20. And then milan went to shit.

No leadership. No Coaching. No development.
In both there cases injury struggles too, but i do believe, if we stick w/ Mihajlovic and create a professional stable environment you'll see best of them.

I personally thought the same way too, and hoped too, but even with Mihajlovic De Sciglio has been putting awful performances, You see him put a good challenge, just to follow that with 4-5 bad ones. Frankly, that has lowered those hopes to a minimum.

Hope he gets back to his feet, though after seeing players like Coco and Ibrahim Ba get burned (had really high hopes for them), I am a lot less optimistic when it comes to these kind of scenarios. Santon has also a great first season with Mourinho, only to get lost after that (injuries, etc), and still hasn't stabilized ...

The fact that he's now considered a backup, makes things even harder for him to rise again.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Move this thread please! Welcome Alessio!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I will be rating him like how a 25 million defender should be rated.

best defender 15/16 or FLOP :devilehh:
You so mean

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's now :star:OFFICIAL:star:

Contract until 2020. Move the thread mods!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
large_alessio.jpg

http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/158293

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Benvenuto Romagnoli
11226581_10152991351966937_4547182828249666859_o.png

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Blessed to be moving and sticking the thread of the new Nesta. Welcome!

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Certainly uglier than Nesta.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Romagnoli: "I will take the shirt no. 13." #Romagnoli13 #RomagnoliRossonero

YES!

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
glad he was able to join milan this season...but i don't envy the pressure this puts on both him and the coach now

hopefully it will turn out well this season!!! :thumbsup:

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
#13 .. :thumbsup:

No pressure kid

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Looks a bit re tarded
It's his haircut.Its makes him look goofy.
Which is surprising because goofy is hard to pull off in Italy.You can be Experimenting,Ugly or Horrendous,but goofy , goofy is a different ball game all together .

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
It's his haircut.Its makes him look goofy.
Which is surprising because goofy is hard to pull off in Italy.You can be Experimenting,Ugly or Horrendous,but goofy , goofy is a different ball game all together .

A bit of gel would take care of that problem.

Welcome Alessio, hopefully you become a legend like the Italian greats that have come before you.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His hair got fucked.. it was an intense day for him.

Arriving in Milano this morning he looked fresh af
CMHrtJoWIAAPD_W.jpg

this suits him the best imo

romagnoli-sampdoria.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Welcome!!! Hopefully he plays well under pressure, cause there will be quite a lot of it between the price tag and Milan's quest for CL glory.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If he can become a leader in defense then he would be worth double his real value.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
not with this midfield

If we tune up the defense with this addition, our midfield is going to look better. Right now there's to much pressure on this midfield with the need to help our defense.

Reaction score
Lol at the people going on about his looks, who cares? :lol: Taking a medical involves a fair amount of sweating.

Here's to many great years at Milan! :thumbsup:

unda

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If we tune up the defense with this addition, our midfield is going to look better. Right now there's to much pressure on this midfield with the need to help our defense.

Actually it's the other way around.

Great that Romagnoli is here finally. I'm eager to see what he is able to offer.

Schedule