Sinisa Mihajlović Thread

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
hope we still hire him...and not fodder like montella

Is he better? Based on what? People here pretty much make up whole personalities of coaches and players based on how they look on screen and talk about them as they were their best buddies. No idea if he has a potential to be that good or if he is better than Montella.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Is he better? Based on what? People here pretty much make up whole personalities of coaches and players based on how they look on screen and talk about them as they were their best buddies. No idea if he has a potential to be that good or if he is better than Montella.

Montella is trash

At least Sinisa will kick some asses

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I don't like the comparisons with Simeone, that's just setting yourself up for disappointment. Simeone is a badass but at the root he's a lovable person who has earned the respect of others. Mihajlovic is a pure cunt. He's been one ever since his playing days and now as a coach he's also a stupid cunt. He makes contradictory statements and lacks any sense of ingenuity. Fuck him, fuck this enslaved management. There's no chance for this to work.

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
Miha being interviewed in Amalfi tonight where he collected his award for the coach of the year in Serie A

wait, really? he got the Panchina d'oro?

tumblr_mws3fcM8Ne1r6l5jbo1_1280.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
I don't like the comparisons with Simeone, that's just setting yourself up for disappointment. Simeone is a badass but at the root he's a lovable person who has earned the respect of others. Mihajlovic is a pure cunt. He's been one ever since his playing days and now as a coach he's also a stupid cunt. He makes contradictory statements and lacks any sense of ingenuity. Fuck him, fuck this enslaved management. There's no chance for this to work.

I don't see how he's a cunt apart from being a bit of a dirty player and having played for Inter
You're blowing shit out of proportion

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score

My feelings as well. This is only ever going to end in disappointment. I'd rather we left Pippo in charge than this Inter chump.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Like Seedorf,Pirlo,Ronaldo and Ibra were disasters right?:rolleyes:

Get over it...he's been appointed as coach at this point

He had previously been asked if he?d take on the Milan job and replied: ?I?d rather starve to death. I?m an Interista.?

The players you mentioned never said the above.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I don't see how he's a cunt apart from being a bit of a dirty player and having played for Inter
You're blowing shit out of proportion

He always acted like a cunt even before joining Inter and he keeps doing douchy things like punishing Ljajic for not singing the national anthem, spitting on players faces, and saying he would never coach x,y and z teams and now look at him saying he was young and immature when he said that.. Sounds like a deadbeat who blames his stupidity on his alcohol addiction.

The Milan I love and want to see back again has always been a classy team .. We are looking for cunt players and cunt coaches we are quickly becoming a villain team that cannot even back up the talk with results.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He always acted like a cunt even before joining Inter and he keeps doing douchy things like punishing Ljajic for not singing the national anthem, spitting on players faces, and saying he would never coach x,y and z teams and now look at him saying he was young and immature when he said that.. Sounds like a deadbeat who blames his stupidity on his alcohol addiction.

The Milan I love and want to see back again has always been a classy team .. We are looking for cunt players and cunt coaches we are quickly becoming a villain team that cannot even back up the talk with results.

I'd rather have the bad boy spitting on players coach rather than no-balls coach like Pippo style;)

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
He had previously been asked if he?d take on the Milan job and replied: ?I?d rather starve to death. I?m an Interista.?

The players you mentioned never said the above.

And? That was 5 years ago
Words mean nothing anyways

And here's what he said recently

"People change. When I was young, I tended to divide us and them, so I needed enemies to motivate me. I learned a lot, understood many things and gained experience."

But again...it doesn't matter
What matters is how he does with Milan

And Pirlo? Have you read his book?
He insulted the fuck out of us and said he wanted to go to Real Madrid/Barca in 2006 and that he was an Interista when he was a kid...gimme a break

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score

He's a disciplinarian :g:
He's badass...exactly the coach we need now
Who the fuck cares what he says? Ancelotti,Capello etc. say they will never coach Inter...how is it any different?

Classy? You think Milan was all roses and daisies?
We had Capello ffs...one of the biggest hardass coaches ever

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i would be happy if he gets appointed

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
He's a disciplinarian :g:
He's badass...exactly the coach we need now
Who the fuck cares what he says? Ancelotti,Capello etc. say they will never coach Inter...how is it any different?

Classy? You think Milan was all roses and daisies?
We had Capello ffs...one of the biggest hardass coaches ever

the difference is they really dont :lol::fp: most foolish post ever:D

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
This some random new event?

(I mean oscar dei calcio is at the end of the calendar year)

You're right... this event (Football Leader) is organized by some organization and took into account only the coaches for the top 8 teams ... it's definitely not the same as the coach of the year award. It's more like getting a MTV Teen award for a movie :D.

Not the same as the event that Mihajlovic just won...

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
Ppl who don't want miha for previous club reason but wanting conte should shut their mouth really.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Still not confirmed

Are they waiting on something?

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Complete staff overhaul :thumbsup:

Milan, also an assistant professor in the staff of former NASA Mihajlovic

Milan, also an assistant professor in the staff of former Nasa Mihajlovic
Sinisa Mihajlovic has in mind to make a clean sweep, or almost as far as the technical staff who will rely on their next adventure with Milan. The Serbian coach will confirm Alfredo Magni, goalkeeper coach last season. As reported by the newspaper , the team will be composed of the athletic trainer Bovenzi, tactician De Leo, Manzi, a university researcher who has worked with NASA, the second will be Sakic and the observer Baldi who has already collaborated with the Naples.

------------------

Sky - Miha signed a 2 year deal. He will be Milan's next coach.
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/serie-a...ntratto-e-quel-retroscena-sullipotesi-michel/
Michel (Olympiacos) was an idea of Doyen but Mihajlovic was chosen.

Last edited:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
I think it's a good choice

but only time will tell

Welcome Miha :thumbsup:

Massaro94

Milan Legend