!!!!!!!!!!!Linkin park!!!!!!!!!!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I though someone died from them .. ofcourse when I saw the name of the thread ;)..

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
It's metalcore :eek: :eek:

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
i listened to it and it and i didn't like it. i've always considered linkin park to have alot of musical potential. a potential that to me they never reached. they seem to be stuck doing the same stuff. i heard the first LP cd and i thought to myself - when this band releases their second cd it will be a rock masterpiece - to me that never happened and i lost complete interest in them. apparently i am the only one that thinks that way since they keep getting bigger and bigger.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
pussycat_doll said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK497_Hde_I

New song !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Omg its such a hot song i love itttttttt:D

hi there :D
they're probbaly metal music wannabes. you want good metal music ? listen to scandinavian ( swedish/norwegian or finnish) metal. anyone into metal music knows that the best heavy/death/black metal music is from scandinavia :):cool:

of course there're also good metal bands from american like pantera, sepultura and korn. :cool:

linkin park makes me laugh. :rolleyes: :head:

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
uhh , i dont prefer this from LP

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
LP ? LOL, a boygroup for the 13-16 y.o. boys......... :tongue: (Weren't they casted or do I have shit mixed up ? :D )

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Passion for *9* said:
LP ? LOL, a boygroup for the 13-16 y.o. boys......... :tongue: (Weren't they casted or do I have shit mixed up ? :D )

U and other people probably had something mixxed up at birth,your brains whit dead monkeys.

Linkin Park are the first band that actualy combined rock whit rap and they did it whit class.There not some wanna be band made by some producers,they started on there on learn there history stupid haters.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pussycat_doll said:
U and other people probably had something mixxed up at birth,your brains whit dead monkeys.
Ooooh... 'doll', please get some anger management treatment, will ya ?

pussycat_doll said:
Linkin Park are the first band that actualy combined rock whit rap and they did it whit class.There not some wanna be band made by some producers,they started on there on learn there history stupid haters.
LOLOLOL.... They were the first to combine rock + rap ? LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read up on 'crossover', 'doll', that's well-meaning advice to spare you further embarrassment ;) They're a bunch of manufactured talent-free wannabes. Mallcore. Shinoda the crappest rapper ever. And now go start your therapy, 'doll' :D

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
pussycat_doll said:

sorry. but linkin park is NOT the first band to combine rap with rock. Public Enemy and Anthrax did a song together combining rap with rock in the early 90's. Limp Bizkit does it, even slipknot tried it in a couple of tracks,kid rock and many more. So combining rap with rock is nothing new that linkin park made up.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
oh i forgot if you like rap metal kinda music , check out this american band called BIOHAZARD. i dont know if i got their name right but i remembered listening to them much younger. BIOHAZARD was way better than linkin park... :)

BIOHAZARD sound more agressive , the guitars were heavier and they definetly look better. check it out, you might like them :)

Last edited:

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
pussycat_doll said:

ohh please dont post wrong facts
n i think it was Aerosmith who did it first , in 85 or sumthing

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Zed_darkx said:
ohh please dont post wrong facts
n i think it was Aerosmith who did it first , in 85 or sumthing
with Run DMC... Walk this Way! Talk This Way!

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Milanista said:
hmmmm......i dont like them

:)
I just love them, but I haven't heard them with the new singer... I doubt he's worth anything...

Schedule