AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Viagogo generally has tickets up way before the official website. I haven't found viagogo to be an accurate reflection of availability. That constant "80 ppl are viewing this event" and "25 ppl just bought tickets" etc. --it's all bullshit, or at least hugely exaggerated to pressure you into buying at an insane price.

I'd wait for the official Milan-Lazio sale. There may be a pre-sale for Cuore Rossonero cardholders, but even if you want to wait I am pretty sure you will get decent seats for Milan-Lazio during the general sale.

Thanks bro. Always right there with a good recommendation and correct information. I hope to get two tickets in Secondo Annello Rosso right by the Curva, that's where I had my first experience back in 2006 and it was great sitting so close to the main source of noise.

I can't fucking wait. Where I serve it'll still be winter when I head to Milano, ready for a perfect spring weather experience seasoned with nightlife, shopping, sightseeing and an awesome Milan win!

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. Always right there with a good recommendation and correct information. I hope to get two tickets in Secondo Annello Rosso right by the Curva, that's where I had my first experience back in 2006 and it was great sitting so close to the main source of noise.

I can't fucking wait. Where I serve it'll still be winter when I head to Milano, ready for a perfect spring weather experience seasoned with nightlife, shopping, sightseeing and an awesome Milan win!

You're welcome. I hope you have a great time man!

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Let us indeed. I'm still planning to buy the tickets from the official site when it opens for sale.

Awesome!! Sitting at the Curva sounds amazing. Any way you could make it to the Lazio game the week before? We could have a proper meet-up.

Milan - Parma is a comfortable train ride. Just check the time of departure of the last train if you intend to travel back to Milan after the match.

I'm flying out on the 16th only, I was hoping to make it for San Siro but time didn't allow so ending up watching an away game instead :fp:

Thanks for the advice, I am indeed planning to head back to Milan after the game. I guess I'll just follow the crowd back towards the train station there then :thumbsup:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I'm flying out on the 16th only, I was hoping to make it for San Siro but time didn't allow so ending up watching an away game instead :fp:

Thanks for the advice, I am indeed planning to head back to Milan after the game. I guess I'll just follow the crowd back towards the train station there then :thumbsup:

Ah ok.. I had originally planned to go to Parma as well for the match, but then changed plans to go south. Hope you have a wonderful time in Italy.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Ah ok.. I had originally planned to go to Parma as well for the match, but then changed plans to go south. Hope you have a wonderful time in Italy.

We could have got a room :b:

You too enjoy your trip :thumbsup:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Lazio match moved to Saturday 13th at 20:30. Please note everyone who’s travelling for that.

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Going to Milan for Easter holidays and attending Parma vs Milan

Online I see train travel from Milan to Parma is an hour and half

I got my tickets to sit at curva sud (edit got tickets from viagogo)

Anything I should know before hand going?

Any suggestion/advice/help will be very appreciated.

You can choose between regional, Intercity and Frecciabianca trains. If you plan to take Frecciabianca or Intercity trains you better book them in advance to save money, while the price of regional trains is fixed. http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en
Keep in mind that away fans have to stay inside the stadium for 30-40 minutes after the game.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I will add that I took the regional train from Milan to Parma this past November, and it was perfectly fine. It's cheaper. But on gameday, I don't know how packed it will be.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saturday morning here. I’m not gonna get any rest :D Airport to Hotel to Casa Milan to San Siro.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did you buy the tickets?

My MasterCard payment gets rejected each time. :fp:

Are tickets for Lazio on sale now at the official site? I see only Inter and Udinese.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone know which date they are released? Claudia?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roughly a month before, from historical observation. So expect any time from now. I’m checking every day.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
180 € for secondo anello tickets to the derby now at the official site. Not easy being a Milanese working class family man and take your kids to the game. Isn't that like half of full season tickets?

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You have three options for Milan-Juve. You can buy the cuore rossonero card (15 euros) from the official website, and wait till the sale opens for cardholders. You can take the viagogo route, which is more expensive, but also reliable, and you don't need a card. The third option is to wait for when the sale opens to the general public on the official site, but tickets may be sold out by then.

As for how long it takes for sales to happen, I would guess 2-4 weeks before the game?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question for Cuore Rossonero card holders. In the past, I haven't needed a card to go watch a game at the San Siro (last I went was 4 yrs ago), but I am thinking of attending a big game this season at the San Siro (Juve or Inter) that will require it. I have ordered the card, and have my number. When the opportunity arises, I would like to book tickets for me and my wife. I know I can book for myself with just the number, but it says that I need to activate the card at Casa Milan or San Siro before I can buy for other people? Is that true? Does she need to have a Cuore Rossonero card as well, or can I buy one ticket for me and one ticket for her when the time comes. I browsed the previous pages in this section, and I couldn't find an answer. Thank you.

I know its a year later, but as far as i've seen it hasnt clearly been answered yet.

My GF and I did have the same problem, we ordered one Cuore Rossonero Card and wanted to buy tickets for the inter match..

after writing with ac milan office / support we were allowed to send our details and pictures of the ID / Passport to activate the card..

after 2 days the card was activated and we were able to purchase the tickets for the derby.. this might help anyone with a similar problem

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I know its a year later, but as far as i've seen it hasnt clearly been answered yet.

My GF and I did have the same problem, we ordered one Cuore Rossonero Card and wanted to buy tickets for the inter match..

after writing with ac milan office / support we were allowed to send our details and pictures of the ID / Passport to activate the card..

after 2 days the card was activated and we were able to purchase the tickets for the derby.. this might help anyone with a similar problem

Thanks man. Better late than never. It's a moot point now as far as I am concerned because we managed to get tickets with two separate cards, but your method of sending pics of ID will help a lot of people!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lazio tickets are now available.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yup! Poltroncine Rosso good seat secured. My first time in that section.

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Curva Sud is already sold out for Lazio? :S Which ticket should i choose?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Curva Sud is already sold out for Lazio? :S Which ticket should i choose?

What's your budget?

2nd anello rosso (red) or arancio (orange) are good value.

Just pick row 5 and up (because the railing hinders the view) and a central location.

If your budget is higher, pick first ring orange. Again row 5 and up and central.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guys, coppa tickets would also be released in the official website correct? I’ve never gone for a coppa match. Thinking of doing a Lazio double.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Awesome, thanks Claudia. I see that the price list is now up on the website!

Schedule