Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
haha:D they feel so attacked, lol

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
OH man, so my roomate just got full P90X work out video. I'm not gonna lie, it's INTENSE. It's making me consider switching to it.... 5 days a week full hour plyometrics will kill you.

But moving on there is 1 section of it, i dare you all to try.

Ab Ripper X

(I know the name....) Suppose to be done 3 days a week. Now I'm a pretty inshape guy, work out 5 days a week consistently run, play some hoops, will hit some weights, do sit ups etc. but this..... this was pain in my abs i haven't felt since i was in high school playing on sports teams

Try it out. It gets you good if you can do whole ab work out:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
milanomichael reminds me of george costanza...when he got a massage from that guy and "it moved jerry, it moved!"
love.jpg

The Seinfeld reference did it. Tell me where you live NAOW! :star:

Rex

Reaction score
Do thousands of push-ups and thousands of crunches and you'll never need a gym ;)

Well put advise.

I have always done push-ups every morning before going to work. Almost 5 years I have been working out at gym two times a week (I would have had 3 times but job is killing me :D )....it's OK being an athletic one which I'd prefer to rather than being Mr. Universe. :tongue:

One more thing, I have always done routinely playing football once a week, that said my friend keep asking me to play footsal as well, unfortunately I hardly had no time for this, for time being. Some other time I hope. :)

And I love bench press. :cool:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
guys i'm curious how many kilos can you press on bench press?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
shame. Only way you see real definition is w/ a great diet, protein helps, though if you eat right you don't need it.

i have been doing pilates/core classes pretty regularly. If your school gym offers it, its a great way to work on your abs w/o being bored. great place to meet girls too, my class ussually is 30 girls and like 4 men, lol

haha i've never done aerobics, but i like core classes. Its great work for your abs, generally better than what i'd do on my own. I don't really give a shit what other people think of me, but really once u figure out how to do it (and ur not falling all over place like a fool) its all good...

Great for your balance and flexibility too ;)

hey how is core classes? what is that shit all about. I have a fucked up ankle that means cant play football and i cant risk twisting it again so only run around the beach volley court.
I need to shed some weight even though i am totally fit :D

guys i'm curious how many kilos can you press on bench press?

Zero i hate gym but now i have to go :cry: but at some point of my career i used to carry 100 kg of sack full of rice when i was working with my uncle in his farm now i dont think i can even lift 50

Last edited:

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zero i hate gym but now i have to go :cry: but at some point of my career i used to carry 100 kg of sack full of rice when i was working with my uncle in his farm now i dont think i can even lift 50

atm i can bench press 100kg 10x, sometimes more. 110kg is heaviest i press on the bench but i think i can do more. but for now i won't be lifting more.
also the other day i started taking tri creatine malate from biotech. the shit is good, you recover faster and you don't get tired+i think it gives you some power boost but i'm not 100% positive on that.

teh shit:

biotech-triCreatineMalate.jpg

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Hey wetones and milano

how good is this stuff?

I dont do much lifting , i run 4 miles, 1 mile walking 1 mile at 8.5 miles and 2 miles at 6 miles/hr.
Then 30 push ups, and sometimes i cant even do that because i ave a bad knee.

I think my core is not that strong since i stopped playing football.

any suggestions or work outs, not very tiring stuff something which will keep fat away and keep me fit, i dont need a great body a healthy one will be fine

and i can take three classes out of them , which one you recommend ?

http://recsports.ufl.edu/fitness/group-fitness/class-schedule/

Too much eating because I have diverse friends chinese mongolians korean iraqia americans mexicans persians then the usual curry bastards, so lot of pot lucks and feasts. and i am 200 pounds so i need to cut down some weight even though its ideal for me but I want to keep in check

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Find a label for it where it lists ingredients.... I'm not familiar with that one per say I'd need the ingredients...

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alot of them will advertise something than sneak some shady stuff (or something you wouldn't want) on the label...

yeah thats what i am afraid of I think i will keep the natural food as diet with lot of mutton and chicken :D

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
wow 4 miles that's something Ashish i'm proud of you! n/h :D
anyway tri malate creatine did work for me. from fb pics you could see i'm a bit of a fatboy but not as fat as dubai guy of course. so i used it to get some strength not to get kilos or muscles. when i drink that shake i felt like arnold schwartznegger i had lot of strength! i could bench press more and generally do more weight lifting. it did work ok for month or so but after that i used because of habit, not because i need it. after that i stopped using it i felt the same just as my friend who also took this creatine. i reckon it's ok for skinny ppl trying to get some weight or so. my advice is this creatine is ok and use only pure creatine because it's healthy without side effects!
anyway i missed about a month of training and it's been very hard to get back in shape. i'm going back to train in the morning, i missed last 2 trainings and i already feel bad. i feel i'm ready to go for bigger weights since guy that gives me programs doesn't follow my progress too much :\

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
wow 4 miles that's something Ashish i'm proud of you! n/h :D
anyway tri malate creatine did work for me. from fb pics you could see i'm a bit of a fatboy but not as fat as dubai guy of course. so i used it to get some strength not to get kilos or muscles. when i drink that shake i felt like arnold schwartznegger i had lot of strength! i could bench press more and generally do more weight lifting. it did work ok for month or so but after that i used because of habit, not because i need it. after that i stopped using it i felt the same just as my friend who also took this creatine. i reckon it's ok for skinny ppl trying to get some weight or so. my advice is this creatine is ok and use only pure creatine because it's healthy without side effects!
anyway i missed about a month of training and it's been very hard to get back in shape. i'm going back to train in the morning, i missed last 2 trainings and i already feel bad. i feel i'm ready to go for bigger weights since guy that gives me programs doesn't follow my progress too much :\

jesus taking a break from gym and coming back is so horrible every sec you want to quit :D

oh my crush come to gym to run, so i have to run more than her, thats the only reason :(:p like milano said pussy 1 men 0

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
Hey wetones and milano

how good is this stuff?

To be honest I've never heard of that product :D

I'd recommend the basics: Protein & Creatine.

ATM I take ON's 100% Whey post workout. Gaspari's Myofusion before I hit the sack (on workout days) and Kre-Alkalyn daily (2 on non-workout days and 4 on workout days).

I've also started this new product which is fucking amazing. It's a recovery drink and for the first time EVER my body doesn't ache after a workout. If you're gonna be lifting weights, you MUST try it. Scivation Xtend

Just remember the basics. You want mass, Heavy weights with minimum (3-5) reps. You wanna get ripped, lighter weights with max reps (10-15).

Good Luck!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
has anyone tried P90X? just curious

i'd love to do something like that but it seems way too advanced for me to even start. i'd need to get in shape first, just to begin the program :head:

i was looking into getting one of those bowflex treadclimbers...but the basic model starts at $1300!! gah

trying to shed these last few pregnancy pounds just seems impossible in the middle of winter *sigh*

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
hah, my roomate does p90x

I've done the ab work out on it (abripperx). It's reaaaalllly good, and REALLY hard.

It won't be too advanced for you, because you can go at your own pace. and beginning work outs are 'easier' than later ones. You can do it ragazza!

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
OH man, so my roomate just got full P90X work out video. I'm not gonna lie, it's INTENSE. It's making me consider switching to it.... 5 days a week full hour plyometrics will kill you.

But moving on there is 1 section of it, i dare you all to try.

just saw this...couldn't view the videos any longer though

did your roommate stick with the program?

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It won't be too advanced for you, because you can go at your own pace. and beginning work outs are 'easier' than later ones. You can do it ragazza!

i just found your earlier post :)

yeah i guess i can do the first workouts repeatedly until i am ready to move on. they'll never know i was stuck on the first DVD for weeks! :D

just found a brand new treadclimber on craigslist for $500...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
just saw this...couldn't view the videos any longer though

did your roommate stick with the program?

yeah he did for a while. His drinking problem got in way of ever seeing great results. It was more like maintaining him from becoming fat :D

He liked it. Said it was challenging and motivating. Different. He couldn't be bothered with going to gym, so for someone like that it's nice to be able to put a video on in your house when you got free time and do it.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
To be honest I've never heard of that product :D

I'd recommend the basics: Protein & Creatine.

ATM I take ON's 100% Whey post workout. Gaspari's Myofusion before I hit the sack (on workout days) and Kre-Alkalyn daily (2 on non-workout days and 4 on workout days).

I've also started this new product which is fucking amazing. It's a recovery drink and for the first time EVER my body doesn't ache after a workout. If you're gonna be lifting weights, you MUST try it. Scivation Xtend

Just remember the basics. You want mass, Heavy weights with minimum (3-5) reps. You wanna get ripped, lighter weights with max reps (10-15).

Good Luck!

wet ones, if i wanna start lifting heavy, do i need this creatine + protein bs?

as far as I know most guys who take those shakes are the thin guys that wanna bulk and gain muscle, but since i dont need to gain but cut thro swimming for example, would I need any shakes?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I used to go to GYM last winter - went for like 4 months and I gained like 5 Kilos I guess. I've lost the 5 kilos though every since I stopped. I don't feel like going back to the gym at the moment, and I want to do push-ups and set-ups. How many push-ups should I do ..in order to bulk up and ripped at the same time? Same for the set-ups? Is there any kind of push-up I should be doing rather than the other?(hands closer than usual?). The set-ups I'm doing involve getting my legs up and down, rather than lifting my body..is that better? Any help will be appreciated.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
do a variety of push ups.... i like doing them.... regular push ups hit everything, wider will do outside of ur chest, arms in will do inside, arms inside and lower down will work your triceps more, arms farther up will work your shoulders more

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Started doing pullups, ribs are aching after. Reasons?

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
wet ones, if i wanna start lifting heavy, do i need this creatine + protein bs?

as far as I know most guys who take those shakes are the thin guys that wanna bulk and gain muscle, but since i dont need to gain but cut thro swimming for example, would I need any shakes?

Did you just call Creatine & Protein Bullshit? :o

You don't deserve an answer. :o

:tongue:

Protien regenerates your muscle after you've broken it down while lifting weights. IMO, if ur lifting, Protein is a MUST!

Creatine helps in a variety of ways. It helps flush the toxins out of your body that results in quicker recovery. It helps with muscle endurance. It also helps pump more water into your muscles which gives them a 'fuller' look. It will make u bulk but not the way you think. It's more of a good bulk.

I used to go to GYM last winter - went for like 4 months and I gained like 5 Kilos I guess. I've lost the 5 kilos though every since I stopped. I don't feel like going back to the gym at the moment, and I want to do push-ups and set-ups. How many push-ups should I do ..in order to bulk up and ripped at the same time? Same for the set-ups? Is there any kind of push-up I should be doing rather than the other?(hands closer than usual?). The set-ups I'm doing involve getting my legs up and down, rather than lifting my body..is that better? Any help will be appreciated.

You have to pick either bulking up or getting ripped. You can't have both at the same time. Like I mentioned before, less reps and more weight for bulking. Unfortunately, because u just wanna do push ups, u won't bulk much.

P.S. A hands closer push-up is gonna work ur tricep more than your chest. (Edit: I see Sam already mentioned this :tongue:)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Creatine increases recovery time which enables you to work more without feeling the effects of tiredness.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
You have to maintain a healthy diet if you want to achieve vast results. Working out is only a part of toning/ripping your body.

Schedule