Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Funny gifs r funny... I like this 1.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nobody can outshine Neymar cause they're not good enough.

Oscar is great but he's not the kind of player who is a focal point of the team.

Wrong.
Take for example the first 2 games Brazil played on the olympics, Oscar was the generator of football and Neymar was the second choice if Oscar was marked man to man give him flexibility in Brazil's attack. After the second game, everything changed and Neymar was the one that generated football for Brazil (if you call that generating) while Oscar was used like he was used in the world cup, either stuck on the right flank or the left flank.

Neymar may be the most talented but he is the one player that was made to be the one for Brazil and the rest were just taken for the ride. Sorry, but like I stated for 4 years this is the worse Brazilian team that I have ever seen by far because they were never a team and they were never looking to win the world cup. They were looking to make Neymar the best player on the world same as they were trying to make Ronaldo the top goalscorer in world cup history by taking him to wc2006 when he was completely out of shape.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
Rules dont apply for Brazil

Fuck you FIFA

Brazil should be so angry at FIFA for the faults on the ref's behalf; if they didn't get that penalty against Croatia and Mexico didn't have their 2 goals disallowed (Cameroon), plus the handball in the area not called (Croatia), the Brazilians would have been second in the group so Netherlands would have kicked them out right away and they wouldn't have had to go through that horrible semi-final :D

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
German & Dutch did too much damage on you, didn't they :D?
Yeah .... It's like the Amy Winehouse song "....Since I've come on home. Well my body's been a mess....."
Since I've left Brazil they have been pure shit :fp:
In all fairness I blame pitbull :o

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wrong.
Take for example the first 2 games Brazil played on the olympics, Oscar was the generator of football and Neymar was the second choice if Oscar was marked man to man give him flexibility in Brazil's attack. After the second game, everything changed and Neymar was the one that generated football for Brazil (if you call that generating) while Oscar was used like he was used in the world cup, either stuck on the right flank or the left flank.

Neymar may be the most talented but he is the one player that was made to be the one for Brazil and the rest were just taken for the ride. Sorry, but like I stated for 4 years this is the worse Brazilian team that I have ever seen by far because they were never a team and they were never looking to win the world cup. They were looking to make Neymar the best player on the world same as they were trying to make Ronaldo the top goalscorer in world cup history by taking him to wc2006 when he was completely out of shape.

So, who else can take the responsibility out of Neymar shoulders?

Oscar is not good at doing the job of soloist. His game all about exploring space, quick bursts and short passes. It depends a lot on the team.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
"A year ago, I won the Confederations Cup," he added. "It's nothing to do with the coaches. The thing is that we have a very young team. We are not producing enough players, so it's not as simple as another coach coming in to recycle things."

LOL.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, who else can take the responsibility out of Neymar shoulders?

Oscar is not good at doing the job of soloist. His game all about exploring space, quick bursts and short passes. It depends a lot on the team.

Oscar is not a soloist, he will never be a soloist. Brazil did not need a soloist, Brazil need it a team. Let's be fair, Neymar is just a Robinho with more speed and flair. He is a forward, he is not a midfielder. Neymar cannot generate football for his teammates and be a soloist at the same time.

For example, Pippo wants to teach team work on the players and stop with soloists. If he wanted a soloist, we would have signed Taarabt.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oscar is not a soloist, he will never be a soloist. Brazil did not need a soloist, Brazil need it a team. Let's be fair, Neymar is just a Robinho with more speed and flair. He is a forward, he is not a midfielder. Neymar cannot generate football for his teammates and be a soloist at the same time.

For example, Pippo wants to teach team work on the players and stop with soloists. If he wanted a soloist, we would have signed Taarabt.

Ideally yes. Brazil had few time to prepare but most of all it lack the pieces.

When you got Neymar with Hulk, Fred & co the game naturally goes through him.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Argentina took less pieces and play as a team.

Costa Rica, Chile etc - it isnt about pieces unless you are talking about Brazil being Brazil of old where all of their class players know where and when to move and pass.

This Brazil team doesnt know what to do when they get the ball. You are suppose to have at least one option in your head before you receive the ball. Then when they give up goal, all discipline and restraint goes out the window.

They really should just of announced that Scolari will never coach the NT again in his life and had been done with it. The man has no shame and they should have just executed him instead of waiting for him to do the honourable thing.

Yes the team isnt full of great players, they were never favoured to win it all but their displays were lackluster to hopeless and the way they played didnt even look professional.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Sven... Who do you think is the future of Brazil's attack? Around the 16-21 age range. (outside Neymar and Oscar of course). Bernard looks pretty good though the Germany game was a baptism of fire.

I'm done with Hulk. Never impressed me. Guys like Coutinho and Lucas need to improve as well. I think if Brazil get serious from now they can win in Russia

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sven... Who do you think is the future of Brazil's attack? Around the 16-21 age range. (outside Neymar and Oscar of course). Bernard looks pretty good though the Germany game was a baptism of fire.

I'm done with Hulk. Never impressed me. Guys like Coutinho and Lucas need to improve as well. I think if Brazil get serious from now they can win in Russia

Look here:

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seleção_Brasileira_de_Futebol_Sub-20#Elenco_atual

Right now it's awful honestly

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I have to agree a little but with Scolari (eventhough he shouldn't have said it) that Brazil is not producing good players anymore, or to be more accurate, they are not developing them well enough. So you got Fred and Jo as your striker options but I have difficulty thinking of better strikers. Elsewhere there aren't any players you can really rely on other than Oscar and Neymar and both are still not at the required level yet. The way DFB developed German football is a complete contrast with CBF has worked with it's crop of talent. You get the impression that there is no guidance for their careers. What happened to Henrique who was top scorer of the u20 World Cup with Oscar? And then there was a black forward who played with Lucas Piazon for u17, I think his name is Adilson. Both those guys seemed prolific but I haven't heard from them since.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Brazilian players are worse and Germany been playing together longer. Had Brazil lost 2x0 against Germany that would be natural.

When you lost by 7, the coach and whole staff are to blame though.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wanted YOUR opinion. No more Dinho's or at least another Robinho?

Not really...

From the attacking players Luan, Ademilson are promissing, but no impact so far. The rest is meh. I don't even know who Mosquito or Thalles are :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Not really...

From the attacking players Luan, Ademilson are promissing, but no impact so far. The rest is meh. I don't even know who Mosquito or Thalles are :lol:

I've seen games of ademilson of sao poalo, he looks quite good. Give him another 3 seasons to develop.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Wandering around, I found this article. What do you think?

Brazil: the talent factory 2013 featuring Alex Telles, Mayke, Rodrigo Caio, Biro-Biro, Rafael Ratão

The series has been running since 2008 and you can check out the previous editions here: 2012 (featuring Adryan Oliveira Tavares, Ademilson, Bernard, Romarinho, Victor Andrade), 2011 (includes Oscar, Wellington Nem, Rafael Cabral), 2010 (includes Lucas Moura, Casemiro, Elkeson), 2009 (includes Sandro Ranieri, Rafael Tolói), 2008 (includes Keirrison, Mikon Leite).

http://pitacodogringo.wordpress.com...es-mayke-rodrigo-caio-biro-biro-rafael-ratao/

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wandering around, I found this article. What do you think?

Alex Teles and Rodrigo Caio are good... I don't see them as future stars or anything though.

Don't really know about the other 3. So far they didn't even break through in their professionals teams

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
what about gabby silva and mario fernandes?

yes mario is doing stupid thing now in russia

not that he's performing badly i guess

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mario Fernandes is really good but also a nutter

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Hernanes was sooooo bad against ned. What happened to that guy lol.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
How many Brazil goals in the last two games have come from attackers unmarked in central zones? It has been a magnificently bad CB-DM performance.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Fernandinho, Paulinho - worst two Brazilians this tournament. After them, David Luiz.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Cleen sheet throne
tumblr_n8mdrcCmlB1ridozqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_n8mom48HBC1rjpzd1.png

tumblr_n8mfwgTjIr1r2b9aho1_500.jpg