Week 08: Inter vs Milan - Sunday 15/10/2017 20:45 CET - FORZA MILAN!

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He lost the ball 3 or 4 times in a similar way that led to Inter counter-attacks.

I don't remember that happening so often. I remember it happening to Bonaventura, but not Biglia.

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Still angry AF about that arrogant ref-if he's not used VAR he has to be 100% sure that's a pen. Can he say with absolute certainty that's not a pen? What is the point in VAR if arrogant refs refuse it? With what was at stake, the magnitude, the score, the 90+ min it happened-unacceptable to not consult if he hasn't. Completely and utterly.

It was a soft penalty, no doubt. But VAR cannot help here, I am certain that VAR would not have over-ruled this one. VAR would have simply confirmed to the ref that Rodriguez was holding D'Ambrisio. This one is up to the ref to judge.

Most refs wouldn't have given this. That said, it was idiotic of Rodriguez to hold D'ambrosio at that stage, specially because it was obvious D'ambrosio would not have reached the ball. Someone of Rodriguez's experience should have known better.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Is VAR only for contact? If not then that pk would certainly be ruled out because there was 0% chance dambrosio (i think it was him) would score there.
Might just as well put 6 players in the box and have one fall from a cross and itd be a pk

Anyways, we need to figure out ASAP why we keep doin individual errors, 2 goals from 2 shots in second half is simply unacceptable.

Last edited:

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Is VAR only for contact? If not then that pk would certainly be ruled out because there was 0% eder (i think it was him) would score there.
Might just as well put 6 players in the box and have one fall from a cross and itd be a pk

Anyways, we need to figure out ASAP why we keep doin individual errors, 2 goals from 2 shots in second half is simply unacceptable.

The ball can be on the other side of the pitch and it would still be a penalty, learn the rules before making a comment.

And not every fall is a result of a foul.

Last edited:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Is VAR only for contact? If not then that pk would certainly be ruled out because there was 0% chance dambrosio (i think it was him) would score there.

ohh man those refs... they always fuck us, right?

Quan

Primavera
Reaction score
To all people who say we were better than them, we still conceded 3 goals! 3! What would happen if they were better than us?!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
6c10b1183c687aa51f6e9f26693e246e.jpg

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
its a shame we lost this match.
in first half merda looked like they were stepping better in the pitch however they couldn't create much. apart from their goal they had the post with candreva (who always plays very good against us) and another good chance with vecino.
we could equalize at the end of the half with borini but overall they looked a better team.
on second half the first 25 minutes we played well and we created some chances. we managed to score but sadly we conceded against the flow of the game.
apart from the 2-2 they had another very good chance with vecino again but nothing else.
what is the most frustrating is that we keep making the same childish mistakes at the back. again we conceded as the result of our errors.
first goal bonucci was sleeping, 2-2 started from biglia error and the 3-2 that penalty was just idiotic by rodriguez.
someone else mentioned that many times their attackers were unmarked. this is true and it seems that the back 3 still didn't manage to develop the necessary understanding between them.
things are bad for us as we are left behind early in the season.
we should not drop our heads though and work harder.
FORZA MILAN!

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
We played well for stretches, its something to build on, loss really hurts though...

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Is the Milan Derby back to beig the best in the world.

Last 3 derbies have had dramatic endings.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Missed the derby because I was recovering from surgery. I know we lost but did we play good?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Still depressed.. will be a while before I get over it

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Missed the derby because I was recovering from surgery. I know we lost but did we play good?

Not really. Not like knee-jerk shit also ... but kinda below average.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That penalty was so soft, not sure why people are acting like it was 100% a dead pen. RR was stupid, but it was a soft pen. Every corner in Italy has that in it.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That penalty was so soft, not sure why people are acting like it was 100% a dead pen. RR was stupid, but it was a soft pen. Every corner in Italy has that in it.

penalty was soft. but VAR would label it as a penalty as there was a clear contact.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Most players are cunning enough that they do the shirt grabbing either when the referee is not looking or in a crowd of players so the referee is not sure.

However Rodriguez waits until the ball is on his side, and he's not even tussling with D'Ambrosio side by side, he's literally behind him holding onto his body and pulls him down when the ball goes into that direction. Also, just because it happens all the time doesn't mean it's the right call. Players also swear at the referee all the time, yet there is no consistency with when there is a yellow/red card either.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

It's easy to know when a player fucks up, look at their reaction. RR didn't protest, he knew he fucked up, it was a stonewall pen.