Patrick Cutrone Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
DIQjdK6XoAAUqwV.jpg

DIQo844XYAAm7-m.jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Incredible.

As I've said before, he looks to be in possession of the qualities that you can't learn, which is always a great sign.

He works hard, has a presence, has great instincts and works for the team.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
keep-calm-and-one-shot-one-kill-4.png

Get this guy some more chances Milan

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Bonucci: "Cutrone is a surprise for you, but from day one I've seen the movements and hunger of a great striker."

Bonucci: "Cutrone seems to me very similar to Belotti in the movements and how to read the game."

Bonucci: "He is a good guy and listens to the advice of older players. I think we are in front of a potentially great bomber."

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
It's really great that there is no pressure on him, because he's not supposed to be our main striker. This might give him a boost of confidence.

I can see him going on a long streak of goals.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Another goal well done.

I hope he continues to improve and perform.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Honestly he should be one of the first names in the lineup right now. I'm feeling as confident about him as I felt about Donnarumma when he broke out. Great presence, fearless and ruthless.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Honestly he should be one of the first names in the lineup right now. I'm feeling as confident about him as I felt about Donnarumma when he broke out. Great presence, fearless and ruthless.

Don't agree to be honest. I love him don't get me wrong but he has a long way to go before being one of the first names on the sheet. Great he's scoring goals but he needs to contribute a little more and unlike Donnarumma when he broke out he has serious competition for his spot. Andre Silva and Kalinic cost 60m together, they aren't here to be sitting on the bench for too long. I really hope Cutrone keeps it up though, he's been awesome so far.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Confidence in a player is obviously unrelated to the competition he has.

It's great that he has competition. We have enough matches for everyone to have opportunities. But based on how he has reacted to the competition and the demand from him so far, he's still very much a starter. He scores goals. Period.

I'd love to see us try 2 of them together soon. Kalinic/Cutrone and Kalinic/Silva are both good combinations to try out.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Dropping Cutrone because we spent money on the alternatives is very lop-sided thinking.

Cutrone should start until he stops performing better than the competition.

If Silva and Kalinic grab their opportunities with everything they've got, then I'm sure they'll start too. Cutrone at the moment has seized his chance.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I wasn't saying that we were going to drop him for competition. But when he doesn't score goals he won't be contributing to much in our build up play, so we have other alternatives to start ahead of him who will contribute other than goals. Unlike Donnarumma who the last couple of seasons hasn't had any competition so when he does make a mistake or have a bad run of games he won't be dropped. If Cutrone keeps scoring then he can start but like I said he shouldn't be one of the first names on the team sheet yet because he doesn't do much else at the moment.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Mmm..

Cutrone might not contribute well in the build-up but he works for the team.

I'm not saying Silva and Kalinic don't, but he's not just one-note.

Mark18

Primavera
Reaction score
he need to do more helping build up or King Kali will take over..

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I doubt anyone will take over if he keeps this form regardless of his build up play.

I think the administration wasted a bit 2 much money on strikers especially if montella will keep the 433. But i guess nobody saw this guy coming.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We do need 3 strikers with the 2 formations we plan to play and the 3 competitions we are in. Can't blame them for wrapping up Andre Silva early on after the mediocrity of last season. At least let's be thankful we didnt waste tens of millions on Aubameyang or Belotti.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
We do need 3 strikers with the 2 formations we plan to play and the 3 competitions we are in. Can't blame them for wrapping up Andre Silva early on after the mediocrity of last season. At least let's be thankful we didnt waste tens of millions on Aubameyang or Belotti.

I will be thankful if part of those tens of millions that we were supposedly gonna spend on Auba or Belotti are used to get a LW and CM.

Otherwise it's all for nothing.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Very good movement. Otherwise a Bacca-esque game though, not very involved in the build up.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I will be thankful if part of those tens of millions that we were supposedly gonna spend on Auba or Belotti are used to get a LW and CM.

Otherwise it's all for nothing.

True. 4 days to go. Fingers crossed.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Very good movement. Otherwise a Bacca-esque game though, not very involved in the build up.

bacca wouldnt have made the movements cutrone did to score that goal

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Cant blame him for that - after the goal we looked like the relegation team hanging on. Now if there is a game where we are dominating the ball and he isnt involved then we can talk.

Also some strikers are just finishers and if they are moving and you supply them and they score ...I dont see any reason for complaint

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
AC Milan striker Patrick Cutrone is delighted with the way he's started the season.

The 19-year-old has four goals in six appearances so far.

“My character is always to be engaged, in every training session and every match," Cutrone said an Italy U21 media conference.

“(Vincenzo) Montella has taught me a lot, he gives me a lot of tips about how to move as a striker and how to position myself in the box.

“This is a dream, I've always wanted this and I hope to continue in this way. The boss has put his faith in me, as have my teammates and I hope to repay that.

“The transfer market? I just thought about playing a game at the time, I knew the club would decide. I just thought about training well and giving everything on the pitch.

“If there was no chance of staying I'd have gladly gone out on loan, but my priority is Milan now.

:star:

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
AC Milan striker Patrick Cutrone is delighted with the way he's started the season.

The 19-year-old has four goals in six appearances so far.

“My character is always to be engaged, in every training session and every match," Cutrone said an Italy U21 media conference.

“(Vincenzo) Montella has taught me a lot, he gives me a lot of tips about how to move as a striker and how to position myself in the box.

“This is a dream, I've always wanted this and I hope to continue in this way. The boss has put his faith in me, as have my teammates and I hope to repay that.

“The transfer market? I just thought about playing a game at the time, I knew the club would decide. I just thought about training well and giving everything on the pitch.

“If there was no chance of staying I'd have gladly gone out on loan, but my priority is Milan now.

:star:

His spirit when playing is just like Inzaghi, they are playing like it is like the last game in their career.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Bonucci: "Cutrone is a surprise for you, but from day one I've seen the movements and hunger of a great striker."

Bonucci: "Cutrone seems to me very similar to Belotti in the movements and how to read the game."

Bonucci: "He is a good guy and listens to the advice of older players. I think we are in front of a potentially great bomber."

Saw him as a mini-Belotti from the very beginning. He has that bull-aura

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1-0 against Slovenia u21.

Just can't stop scoring. This is his year.