Franck Kessié Thread

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Sell, grazie

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Good, so you acknowledge he was stupid to do that...we agree on something at least

Yes,what Kessie did was wrong.Gattuso confirm it,even Maldini ordered both Kessie and Biglia to do interviews to apologise even though Biglia is doing the right thing.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with me and what kind of person i am. Im not telling you how you should feel about this, i just said my opinion.
And yes, people make mistakes and people take responsibilities for them.
He disrespected everyone and for me, he can leave i wont care

But it is about you? Your opinion reflects the values you hold. You can do as you please, I’m not about to change someone’s mind over the internet nor do I care to. He made a mistake and that’s that, he took responsibilit. Your opinion is very strong for such an incident. If he leaves he leaves. But I’m neither here nor there, but my opinion is not based off the incident. He respected the coach by coming off, unlike Kepa and even if he disagreed, it just escalated after the fact. Who knows why.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Meh...this thing is getting blown out of proportion. Teammates fight all the time. Football is an emotional game. Shit happens. I'm glad to see them angry, it shows character.

For those who say they need to wait to fight in the locker room :lol:... when you're in the heat of the moment, you don't plan or know how you will react. Especially not when you're 22 and just had a bad game against your city rivals.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But it is about you? Your opinion reflects the values you hold. You can do as you please, I’m not about to change someone’s mind over the internet nor do I care to. He made a mistake and that’s that, he took responsibilit. Your opinion is very strong for such an incident. If he leaves he leaves. But I’m neither here nor there, but my opinion is not based off the incident. He respected the coach by coming off, unlike Kepa and even if he disagreed, it just escalated after the fact. Who knows why.

Ok, fair... but i posted Rino's reaction in my first post for a reason. I share the same thoughts and values on this.

“You can criticise my tactics, but I built my career on respect, group ethics, representing the jersey, honouring the teammates who haven’t played for months. This means the world to me and that is why it is a double defeat.

They all talk about good team spirit, both players and the coach, they all know what it means for this team and then he goes on a 30 sec blackout like that... and thats only what cameras catched. Thats not what you call "showing respect for a coach" i think. I agree my opinion is very strong tho, i just feel he did exact opposite of what Rino, Maldini other ppl at the club trying to transfer to the team and public

For those who say they need to wait to fight in the locker room :lol:... when you're in the heat of the moment, you don't plan or know how you will react. Especially not when you're 22 and just had a bad game against your city rivals.

There are no "those", its only me... and yes this is how you do it..You never show it in front of everyone, otherwise you damage group with your shit

On second bolded part, yes thats exactly my point. ... If you cant control yourself in heat of the moment, then perhaps you are not for a big club like Milan.. Imho age is not an excuse also, you can lack respect in your 22. and in your 82, but that wasn't my point.
Maybe i am going too much into this, but thats what i feel about it and i dont want that shit in my club at all. Milan is all about mutual respect for everyone and this kind of crap is for Inter or Chelsea, not us

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ok, fair... but i posted Rino's reaction in my first post for a reason. I share the same thoughts and values on this.

“You can criticise my tactics, but I built my career on respect, group ethics, representing the jersey, honouring the teammates who haven’t played for months. This means the world to me and that is why it is a double defeat.

They all talk about good team spirit, both players and the coach, they all know what it means for this team and then he goes on a 30 sec blackout like that... and thats only what cameras catched. Thats not what you call "showing respect for a coach" i think. I agree my opinion is very strong tho, i just feel he did exact opposite of what Rino, Maldini other ppl at the club trying to transfer to the team and public

There are no "those", its only me... and yes this is how you do it..You never show it in front of everyone, otherwise you damage group with your shit

On second bolded part, yes thats exactly my point. ... If you cant control yourself in heat of the moment, then perhaps you are not for a big club like Milan.. Imho age is not an excuse also, you can lack respect in your 22. and in your 82, but that wasn't my point.
Maybe i am going too much into this, but thats what i feel about it and i dont want that shit in my club at all. Milan is all about mutual respect for everyone and this kind of crap is for Inter or Chelsea, not us

:thumbsup:

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently he was subject to racist chants from Curva Nord. Might’ve played it’s part in why he lost it yesterday

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Meh...this thing is getting blown out of proportion. Teammates fight all the time. Football is an emotional game. Shit happens. I'm glad to see them angry, it shows character.

Correct - some times you lose it, especially when the game isnt going your way.

Biglia also couldve gotten up, been the bigger man and also tried to calm the situation but he perpetuated things (I think that is what is seen with Laxalt's response during the exchange)

Handled poorly by both and hopefully its in the past. Kessie definitely has to understand though that just because he plays all the time doesnt mean it will be always the case.

Ego and competition is always involved and doesnt come out the best but people can move on from these things (especially if it was just about the game and people dont continue to make things personal)

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought he just had ADD, but looks like it's ADHD.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Correct - some times you lose it, especially when the game isnt going your way.

Biglia also couldve gotten up, been the bigger man and also tried to calm the situation but he perpetuated things (I think that is what is seen with Laxalt's response during the exchange)

Handled poorly by both and hopefully its in the past. Kessie definitely has to understand though that just because he plays all the time doesnt mean it will be always the case.

Ego and competition is always involved and doesnt come out the best but people can move on from these things (especially if it was just about the game and people dont continue to make things personal)

Biglia getting up would've probably further escalated things.

Kessie forgot to take his medication.
That's probably what happened.

I blame the Milan doctors.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Biglia getting up would've probably further escalated things.

Kessie forgot to take his medication.
That's probably what happened.

I blame the Milan doctors.

I agree but everything is in the execution. Saying something in a poor way and turning your back is also very disrespectful.

On your second point... we have seen many lose their cool including Gattuso and Leonardo. How the players move forward will be the true test.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
love the anger and sport but yea got to control yourself bud. did they settle their differences after or?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
no offense to biglia but many argentinanians are scummy as fuck.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

So by that same token do you believe Rino should have been kicked out of AC Milan and didn't deserve to play for us after the Tottenham Champions League loss were he assaulted the Spurs' assistant coach?

Compared to that Tottenham incident in a highly watched Champions League tie, this Kessie 'incident' looks very, very trivial...
I'm sure Rino completely understands what Kessie was going through if he remembers that night.

Footage for those who don't remember it... 0:42 mark

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So by that same token do you believe Rino should have been kicked out of AC Milan and didn't deserve to play for us after the Tottenham Champions League loss were he assaulted the Spurs' assistant coach?

Compared to that Tottenham incident in a highly watched Champions League tie, this Kessie 'incident' looks very, very trivial...
I'm sure Rino completely understands what Kessie was going through if he remembers that night.

Footage for those who don't remember it... 0:42 mark

No, no, this is VERY different!? One thing is Spurs' assistant coach and the another thing is your teammate that you see everyday on training.
I thought i explained myself well enough on respecting your teammates, coach and the club in general.

And fuck that toothless bald arrogant Briton :D

Last edited:

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I'm sorry that makes 0 sense.
Physically assault the opponents coach twice = respecting Milan.
Verbally lashing out a teammate = disrespecting Milan.
If that's not total BS, I don't what is.

And this is coming from the biggest Rino fan both as a player and a coach. And even though Rino lost it that night, I don't think he ever deserved to be kicked out or not be considered anything less than a legend. Similarly, Kessie losing it Sunday, is just a mistake and deserves to be forgiven and forgotten as quickly. Folks are dwelling way too much on this trivial incident.

Forza Kessie, Forza Milan! On to the next game!

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

And this is coming from the biggest Rino fan both as a player and a coach. And even though Rino lost it that night, I don't think he ever deserved to be kicked out or not be considered anything less than a legend. Similarly, Kessie losing it Sunday, is just a mistake and deserves to be forgiven and forgotten as quickly. Folks are dwelling way too much on this trivial incident.

:thumbsup:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Almost like there is a double standard or something.

Anyway, Kessie had a rough match and had racist chants directed at him by the pieces of shit in the Curva Nord. I think we can excuse this issue as he has been a complete professional and warrior on the pitch since joining Milan. I’m glad our players were upset and embarrassed, they need to re-focus and get back on track.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
On your second point... we have seen many lose their cool including Gattuso and Leonardo. How the players move forward will be the true test.

Players losing their cool is not a big issue - when it's against an opponent.
Fights between opponents, with teammates backing each other up, could even increase the team morale and make the player grow in popularity, as we saw after the Kessie vs Boateng fight.

Trying to fight a teammate, over disappointment with a substitution, in the biggest game of the season, in front of 78k in the stadium and millions around the world as your team is trying to gain a momentum to come back against the city rivals - shows a horrible character.
Kessie already showed clear signs of a very selfish player who'll rather shoot from a poor angle than pass it to a teammate in a better position, and this incident certainly doesn't help him in that case.
Thankfully Leo, Rino and the other players on the bench did their part to minimize the damage and force Kessie to apologize.

It's up to Kessie and his teammates to decide how this will impact the team.
Who knows. Maybe it was the public humiliation he needed to drop some of that selfishness?

If an EPL club offers 40m or more than take it and run.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Remember Joe Jordan was a former Milan player,spend 2 season with us in 1980's. Pretty sure Gattuso know this.Maybe Gattuso got pissed with him for not showing enough respect with his former club?:D

As for Kessie,I think he's fine.Interesting to see what his response for Sampdoria games...

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Joe Jordan incident was morally worse and not good for Milan's reputation as a classy club, but from a club perspective feuds within the club are always going to be worse than feuds with outsiders.

Joe Jordan represented Tottenham in that game, not Milan.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The Joe Jordan incident was morally worse and not good for Milan's reputation as a classy club, but from a club perspective feuds within the club are always going to be worse than feuds with outsiders.

Joe Jordan represented Tottenham in that game, not Milan.

Marseille vs Milan 20th March 1991.Classy eh??The rest I agree....

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Marseille vs Milan 20th March 1991.Classy eh??The rest I agree....

Milan has a reputation as a classy club, regardless of that or what Berlu got himself into.

What the English take from 1988-1995 Milan is the revolutionizing football, the legendary players and coaches, the CL victories and Milan fans taking the time to learn and sing YNWA as tribute to Hillsborough victims at a time when English-Italian fan relations were bad due to the Heysel disaster.

Football fans associate Milan with UCL, some of the most popular players and coaches ever and quality defenders who don't need to cheat and assault opponents to stop them, like the current Ramos/Chiellini generation.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan has a reputation as a classy club, regardless of that or what Berlu got himself into.

What the English take from 1988-1995 Milan is the revolutionizing football, the legendary players and coaches, the CL victories and Milan fans taking the time to learn and sing YNWA as tribute to Hillsborough victims.

Football fans associate Milan with UCL, some of the most popular players and coaches ever and quality defenders who don't need to cheat and assault opponents to stop them, like the current Ramos/Chiellini generation.

At that time,Milan reputation has already been tarnished,but Berlusconi and Galliani learned their lesson 2 years later by refusing to claim the 1993 European Cup after what's happened to Marseille thus restored the respects of world football towards Milan.The rest I agree...

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At that time,Milan reputation has already been tarnished,but Berlusconi and Galliani learned their lesson 2 years later by refusing to claim the 1993 European Cup after what's happened to Marseille thus restored the respects of world football towards Milan.The rest I agree...

The whole thing was (rightly) blamed on Galliani.

That incident was quickly forgotten(after the ban) and overshadowed by bigger scandals(Marseille matchfixing/doping) and historical CL finals(4-0).

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It was a good fight IMO. I like it when players show emotions and get angry at each other.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

0 sense? Im not gonna explain you why attacking your own teammate is worse than attacking opponents, i just thought thats a common sense.
And dont put words in my mouth as i can do it too. I never said what gattuso did to that bald shit was noble but go google what that idiot told him
... You can find 1000 examples of opponents fighting, Maldini did it, Stam did it, Gattuso did it... but you find me one example of Maldini fighting Nesta at San Siro?.. Find me how Sheva wants to kill Inzaghi please...
Double standards :lol: :fp:
#KessieOut

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Players losing their cool is not a big issue - when it's against an opponent.
Fights between opponents, with teammates backing each other up, could even increase the team morale and make the player grow in popularity, as we saw after the Kessie vs Boateng fight.

Trying to fight a teammate, over disappointment with a substitution, in the biggest game of the season, in front of 78k in the stadium and millions around the world as your team is trying to gain a momentum to come back against the city rivals - shows a horrible character.
Kessie already showed clear signs of a very selfish player who'll rather shoot from a poor angle than pass it to a teammate in a better position, and this incident certainly doesn't help him in that case.
Thankfully Leo, Rino and the other players on the bench did their part to minimize the damage and force Kessie to apologize.

It's up to Kessie and his teammates to decide how this will impact the team.
Who knows. Maybe it was the public humiliation he needed to drop some of that selfishness?

If an EPL club offers 40m or more than take it and run.

:thumbsup: :star: Finally someone who understands, thank you for explaining it 20 times better than i did.
Either my english suck that much or i was writing hieroglyphs in my previous posts
Remember Joe Jordan was a former Milan player,spend 2 season with us in 1980's. Pretty sure Gattuso know this.Maybe Gattuso got pissed with him for not showing enough respect with his former club?:D

As for Kessie,I think he's fine.Interesting to see what his response for Sampdoria games...

Yeah, i know he played in Milan... he also called Gattuso a "fucking Italian bastard" ... Arrogant piece of shit

Schedule