Barbara Berlusconi Thread

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Barbara: "The general idea is to count on youngsters now, but that doesn't mean that Milan won't sign any champions anymore."

Barbara: "Bayern is a good example. They have an excellent revenue, they create profit and they're always at the top in European football."

Barbara Berlusconi: "My family does absolutely not want to sell the majority of the shares in the club."

Barbara: "We're not against the participation of a foreign investor that will help us to increase our revenue."

Barbara: "It's fundamental that we strengthen our brand and marketing - and try to bring the fans back to San Siro; The fans need to understand the importance of the Milan shirt."

Barbara: "Fewer shirts are being sold in Italy and that's why we will soon publish a book about all the Milan shirts in our history."

Barbara: "We're publishing that book to send a message to the fans: players come and go, but the shirt stays as our emblem forever."

Barbara: "Premier League is the example to follow. They have clear and strict rules for everyone."

Barbara: "Premier League is better at selling their product to foreign countries than Serie A is."

Barbara: "In Italy we don't even have a law about the stadiums."

Barbara: "Our objective is to always make Milan capable of aspiring to win titles every year."

Barbara: "The objective is to make sure that the players' wages don't exceed 50% of our total revenue. Last season it was at 70%."

Last edited:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Barbara Berlusconi talks Milan
By Football Italia staff
Milan director Barbara Berlusconi has conceded that the days of buying ready-made champions are in the past.

The Diavolo were once a powerhouse on the transfer market, aided by the funds of President Silvio Berlusconi – Barbara’s father.

But, speaking with L’Equipe, Barbara underlined that the current economical climate means that the Rossoneri will have to adjust.

“The idea to cut costs is the only road to take,” she stated. “Football doesn’t like change, but there are times when decisions need to be made.

“That’s not to say that we can’t buy champions, but our ideas are different. We want our youngsters to grow and we want to construct a side around them.”

Milan have already put that into practice after selling Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Paris Saint-Germain, thus allowing Stephan El Shaarawy to flourish.

“Let’s say that we seized a good opportunity with this offer from PSG which was too good to refuse,” she added.

“To lose a player of great quality is always disagreeable, but that's the way things are. One champion goes and we make another…

“When I talk about a home-made champion, it doesn't only mean he comes from our youth academy. El Shaarawy doesn't.

“But we bought him when he was quite young and we've helped him mature. We have the experience to allow his talent to blossom.”

She also insisted that Milan are not envious of PSG – a club who are now one of the richest in the world game.

“We don't envy anyone. We're the club with the most titles of any in the world. Today, I only have admiration for clubs like Bayern Munich who have put in place a healthy economic system.”

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to screw her clone like B2 man

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barbara: "The objective is to make sure that the players' wages don't exceed 50% of our total revenue. Last season it was at 70%."

this is very important so our revenue is 265 mil this year so we could go up till 125-130 mil wage each year.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Seriously barbara .. even galliani says the same *cough* pato *cough*

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
when she was on the field after we officially won the scudetto 2011...i don't think i've ever seen a more beautiful woman in my life...

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Barbara makes 45 page report after going through FU berlu / rumour / thiago thread on how we will lose gazzilions if we sell thiago silva

Berlusconi waits and sells ibra too :lol:

EPIC .. :D :b:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
barbara..no question

billionaire boobies

Last edited:

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Barbara: "The general idea is to count on youngsters now, but that doesn't mean that Milan won't sign any champions anymore."

Barbara: "Bayern is a good example. They have an excellent revenue, they create profit and they're always at the top in European football."

Barbara Berlusconi: "My family does absolutely not want to sell the majority of the shares in the club."

Barbara: "We're not against the participation of a foreign investor that will help us to increase our revenue."

Barbara: "It's fundamental that we strengthen our brand and marketing - and try to bring the fans back to San Siro; The fans need to understand the importance of the Milan shirt."

Barbara: "Fewer shirts are being sold in Italy and that's why we will soon publish a book about all the Milan shirts in our history."

Barbara: "We're publishing that book to send a message to the fans: players come and go, but the shirt stays as our emblem forever."

Barbara: "Premier League is the example to follow. They have clear and strict rules for everyone."

Barbara: "Premier League is better at selling their product to foreign countries than Serie A is."

Barbara: "In Italy we don't even have a law about the stadiums."

Barbara: "Our objective is to always make Milan capable of aspiring to win titles every year."

the only way to get more revenue from shirt sales and stadium is to win trophy as much as possible. how's that gonna happen if you keep selling stars and buy fodder?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
^^no smileys

images

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
SHUT THE FUCK OUT BITCH.

the only way to get more revenue from shirt sales and stadium is to win trophy as much as possible. how's that gonna happen if you keep selling stars and buy fodder?

FUCK YOU BITCH. FUCKING WHORE.

No you shut the fuck up you dumb fuck. With more revenue, we have more money to spend. Liverpool and Arsenal have been doing shit for years, yet their games are almost always sold out, despite much more expensive tickets and they have much, much more loyal fans than Milan.

Barbara isn't to be blamed for the ridiculously huge wage bill this club has had for many years in a row, which forced us to sell stars. Also, she didn't want them sold.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mousebuluk, cut the cheap insults and sexism

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
No you shut the fuck up you dumb fuck. With more revenue, we have more money to spend. Liverpool and Arsenal have been doing shit for years, yet their games are almost always sold out, despite much more expensive tickets and they have much, much more loyal fans than Milan.

Barbara isn't to be blamed for the ridiculously huge wage bill this club has had for many years in a row, which forced us to sell stars. Also, she didn't want them sold.

comparing milan with EPL club :fp::fp::fp::fp:

@sven : ok. get it.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Barbara: Stop putting me on a pedestal....I'm just a regular girl :mad:

Pato: Ok, let's move to Brazil so I can cheat on you every week and not only when I go on "vacation" like regular guys not afraid of their billionaire mafioso father in law

Barbara: Thanks for understanding babe I really appreciate this :proud:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
She isn't moving with him. That'd be ridiculous and she is a board member for Milan.

If anything she probably wrote a 100 page booklet to her father and the bald one about the absolutely necessity of getting Pato off the expenses. Barbara is a smart chick - She is smoothing out Pato's departure then probably would give him one more ride before she gets back to work to a rapturous applause from Milan Staff

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
fuck this hoe if it weren't for her we would have taken 35 mils from psg a year ago now we take 15...that is 20 millions less fucking slut she should put of the difference

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fuck this hoe if it weren't for her we would have taken 35 mils from psg a year ago now we take 15...that is 20 millions less fucking slut she should put of the difference
really unnecessary. really

Seriously the Pato hate is getting out of control.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

How exactly?Pato has done nothing of worth in the last 2 years to justify HIS HUGE wages.

Add the healthy sum we missed out on just cause his banging the presidents daughter, and the hate is more then justify towards this bitch.

I have no problems with Pato, props to him for having such a awesome job.Its the fucktards in charge like the Berlusconis and Galliani who are ruining everything for Milan.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score

mate this is not adressed to pato...this is adressed to the women that acts like a child that stopped a transfer just cause she wanted her boyfriend next to her...business and pleasure do not mix...if it weren't for her feelings we would have gotten more money for the same player...i hate pato for not trying harder to prove himself here for the club that believed in him

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't understand. Silvio had the final say. Go rage at him for keeping his daughter's sex toy.

You blame her like she has major say in the club's movements. She doesn't. Thiago Silva's case showed that.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
I don't understand. Silvio had the final say. Go rage at him for keeping his daughter's sex toy.

You blame her like she has major say in the club's movements. She doesn't. Thiago Silva's case showed that.

letțs not lie to ourselves...of course B pulled the plug cause of his daughter...TS's case is irrelevant as i can bet she did not go all out to stop the transfer like i am sure she did for pato...come on if it weren't for her relationship with pato he would have been sold...money were good and if it weren't for making a favour to your daughter to make up for who knows what shit for the past he would not have stopped the transfer...he sold sheva and he loved that guy...

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How exactly?Pato has done nothing of worth in the last 2 years to justify HIS HUGE wages.

Add the healthy sum we missed out on just cause his banging the presidents daughter, and the hate is more then justify towards this bitch.

I have no problems with Pato, props to him for having such a awesome job.Its the fucktards in charge like the Berlusconis and Galliani who are ruining everything for Milan.
Pato has done his fair share of wrong. Milan has as well. allegri as well. Hate him if you want but this constant barrage of negativity is way off

Barbara is doing what many many others have done in the same position. Calling her a bitch and slut for this when in reality Berlu is flushing down the last vestiges of quality down the toilet is really uncalled for

And let's be real here. A large reason why Pato suddenly wants to leave is because he's been unhappy under Allegri ever since Al took over. Even in the scudetto winning season there were problems. It's not all on the duck

mate this is not adressed to pato...this is adressed to the women that acts like a child that stopped a transfer just cause she wanted her boyfriend next to her...business and pleasure do not mix...if it weren't for her feelings we would have gotten more money for the same player...i hate pato for not trying harder to prove himself here for the club that believed in him

I understand and to a large extent agree but in reality Pato getting healthy was also a gamble that could have paid huge rewards in our direction

Nothing guarantees that Tevez 1)would have come 2)taken a giant pay cut 3) would have adapted and immediately begun producing without "pulling a Tevez" as he has he's done at all his other clubs..which would have left us in deeper shit.

Calling her a slut, to me is misdirected hate (see above) for our situation.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
Pato has done his fair share of wrong. Milan has as well. allegri as well. Hate him if you want but this constant barrage of negativity is way off

Barbara is doing what many many others have done in the same position. Calling her a bitch and slut for this when in reality Berlu is flushing down the last vestiges of quality down the toilet is really uncalled for

And let's be real here. A large reason why Pato suddenly wants to leave is because he's been unhappy under Allegri ever since Al took over. Even in the scudetto winning season there were problems. It's not all on the duck

I understand and to a large extent agree but in reality Pato getting healthy was also a gamble that could have paid huge rewards in our direction

Nothing guarantees that Tevez 1)would have come 2)taken a giant pay cut 3) would have adapted and immediately begun producing without "pulling a Tevez" as he has he's done at all his other clubs..which would have left us in deeper shit.

Calling her a slut, to me is misdirected hate (see above) for our situation.

I am not stating that tevez would have come or would have demanded less money or perfomed better i am just stating that she let her personal feelings interfere in business...i agree maybe it would have paid off and pato would have become the player we expected him to be and if that were the case i would have been the first to say wow great decision even if it was made on bad reasons...but the fact is it didn't...so when looking back now u must agree that feelings got in the way of business...pato wants out now cause he is unhappy...fuck him he should work hard to repay the people that paid him for nothing

Schedule