Week 13: AC Milan vs FC Internazionale Milano - Sunday 20/11/2016 - 20:45 CET

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
loved how Recoba drained their salary fund while injured and people talked how he's a great player :lol:

Oh gawd, if we would've signed that fucker with those numbers I would've been livid.

bucky flopped and he lit up Meazza? :lol: :lol: :lol: He was playing Venezia next year.

Only calming thing in euroderbies was Recoba playing. So yeah, could say I liked him too :lol:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
56450620-1450949497-800.jpg

CWDMCNSWEAEd9fM.jpg

14515758_192928571143953_488626965998206976_n.jpg

1385501016972_lc_galleryImage_Mario_Balotelli_of_AC_Mil.JPG

bakakaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baggio , maldini , nesta , kaka , sheva , pirlo , seedorf , balotelli , zlatan , pippo.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
when we signed Andrea Poli i thought it was meant to be:cry:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Gomez missed the plane and worked out in the gym only ...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Roma is playing against the in form Atalanta. A draw or a win against merda is a must!

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
we will win...bonaventura FK, Locatelli screamer and late Niang goal.

Forza Milan...

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Questioning Pirlo?

Ronaldo is there for crying out loud.

It's questionable to like or admire Pirlo or Ronaldo?

you guys are a joke

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zapata's first game after his injury in such an important game

I don't like it

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
loved how Recoba drained their salary fund while injured and people talked how he's a great player :lol:

Oh gawd, if we would've signed that fucker with those numbers I would've been livid.

bucky flopped and he lit up Meazza? :lol: :lol: :lol: He was playing Venezia next year.

Only calming thing in euroderbies was Recoba playing. So yeah, could say I liked him too :lol:

I like players who score outrageous goals :o

Unlike the qatalan lab rat who can only score with his side foot :fp:

Plus he's a cast iron replica of my cousin.... who happened to ring me when i was reading your comment last night :lol: he too was lazy like alvaro :head: when it came time to play the beautiful game :head:

Can't believe we signed gilardino instead of Crespo.

It's questionable to like or admire Pirlo or Ronaldo?

you guys are a joke

:proud:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
one of my favourite Milan legend of all time

Pirla: I did not know where Milan would be after the 2006 world cup but i was certain that I didn’t want to play in Serie B. In less than a minute Capello had convinced me to come to Madrid, especially once I saw the paycheck on offer before the phone call happened. I was already talking in Spanish because in my heart, soul and mind I was already a Madrid Player with a 5 year contract and an unbelievable salary.”

“I was already imagining myself in the white jersey of Real Madrid. Then my agent called to tell me that Galliani had stopped the move. I rushed to Milanello and met Galliani. My agent kept telling him that Andrea wants Madrid but Galliani said “No, he is not going anywhere.”

“Galliani gave me a new 5 year contract and told me to write any salary amount that i wanted. After a lot of thought i signed the contract. After turning Madrid down I had to lie about the whole thing and tell the media that “I love Milan and I am happy at Milan.”

“I was very upset after all of this as Madrid are better than Milan. That Club has more charm than Milan. It has a better future and in every way they are better than Milan. When the season ended, we won the Champions league. That comforted me a little or the year would have been a disaster.”

What were u saying?

That ungrateful bitch should be sold long long long time ago.

Last edited:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That ungrateful bitch should be sold long long long time ago.

Yeah I know, I've read his whole book. He kinda repeated these words this week again. I'm just not that easily butthurt.

Question: Do you hate Sheva as well? Because he actually forced his way out. I know I don't.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@MilanEye
Silvio Berlusconi will attend Milan-Inter tomorrow at San Siro, according to Sky #DerbyMilano

one last time 4 presidente :proud:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Recoba was outrageously talented tho....like he was fucking insane at times.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Can't believe we signed gilardino instead of Crespo.

:proud:

We signed Gila because Chelsea refused to let go of Crespo.

Crespo desperately wanted to join us but Chelshit didnt sell. Hell...Crespo coudnt even speak 4 words of english...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

He was talented but due to his injuries he never got the chance to deliver for 2 seasons in a row.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Question: Do you hate Sheva as well? Because he actually forced his way out. I know I don't.

Sheva was grateful to join us and his move to England was for family reasons.

His wife and children lived there iirc.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My worries for the game:

Medel hassling Locatelli high up the pitch. Hopefully Manuel can handle him, but lets see. He had a hard time against Khedira.

Obviously Gomez/Paletta. Will they be able to handle passing out from the back calmly or will the buildup be rushed, always clearing and giving the ball away? I'm not worried about them defensively or handling crosses, it's mostly buildup that's my worry.

Abate. Derby. Always a worry.

Niang will be extremely threatening, but I don't think Bacca will find a lot of space. Miranda likes to defend deep and he can handle players like Bacca well.

Will it be Pasalic or Kucka? Interesting choice will show how confident Montella is becoming. If he's afraid of Joao Mario, then having Kucka shadow him is the best option, with Bonaventura on Banega if he plays.

It's about time Icardi scores against us, so lets hope the pressure gets to him again.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
My worries for the game:

Medel hassling Locatelli high up the pitch. Hopefully Manuel can handle him, but lets see. He had a hard time against Khedira.

Obviously Gomez/Paletta. Will they be able to handle passing out from the back calmly or will the buildup be rushed, always clearing and giving the ball away? I'm not worried about them defensively or handling crosses, it's mostly buildup that's my worry.

Abate. Derby. Always a worry.

Niang will be extremely threatening, but I don't think Bacca will find a lot of space. Miranda likes to defend deep and he can handle players like Bacca well.

Will it be Pasalic or Kucka? Interesting choice will show how confident Montella is becoming. If he's afraid of Joao Mario, then having Kucka shadow him is the best option, with Bonaventura on Banega if he plays.

It's about time Icardi scores against us, so lets hope the pressure gets to him again.

I prefer zapata rather than gomez for this kind of match. Gomez will unfold in first 10 minutes.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva was grateful to join us and his move to England was for family reasons.

His wife and children lived there iirc.

They did not live in London. They wanted to move to London. Both wanted a new challenge, I fail to see the difference?

But it's funny tho, when we sold Sheva, the mgt told us they do not want to keep a player against their will while Pirlo says he was. But the confusing part is instead of leaving he signed a new contract, was he forced do that as well?

In a more recent case, Bacca, a player who didn't do jack shit for Milan, wanted to leave, but yet most of you guys desperately hoped he stayed. Do you see how you guys contradict yourself?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

yah, at his highest high he was better than Ronaldinho.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Hopefully Locatelli will impress again. Not saying he needs to score a screamer but just play a simple game and don't make a major error. I trust Jack and the wingers to carry the attack. :thumbsup:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
In Milano now. Such a dirty city with dirty people. :lol:
But we haven't been to centrum yet and main attractions. Hopefully see something better there

Schedule