Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

Fiero

Reaction score
Balotelli out of the match squad, and Inter play possibly their best match of the season. They dominated and won as a team. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Last edited:

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Mario or Mourinho?

The way I see it either Balotelli or Mourinho will leave the club. At the moment it looks more like Balotelli will be leaving as Moratti gave all the credit of the win over Chelsea to Mourinho. I think this shows his perference: Coach over players. Although he loves Balotelli he also loves Mourinho. Mario hates Inter and Mourinho and it seems if there is to be choice between the two, Moratti would give his preference to Mourinho.

Materazzi scolds the "fan" Balotelli: "You must root for the whole"
17.03.2010 00:50 by Salvatore Trovato

In the post-match Chelsea-Inter, Marco Materazzi issued a stern message to teammate Balotelli: "It is he who should thank us for bringing him to the quarter - said the microphones of Sky Sports -. No one, as he thinks, the want badly: this is the whole group, a strong group, and must become fan of this team to fit here - said the defender - otherwise the door is always open for all. "In other words, a barb that they seem to notice beautiful and good, for the "fan rossoneroazzurro" Balotelli, invited, in soldoni, not to sing the anthem more AC Milan in the locker room ... at least not out loud!

Evidence?

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Today I saw somewhere that Balotelli went over to see Via Turati today, hope there's some truth to that.

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
Balotelli out of the match squad, and Inter play possibly their best match of the season. They dominated and won as a team. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I hope they don't ever get rid of him, unless to Juve Ladri of course. :tongue:

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here.

He's 19 years old. No one is saying he's better than Pandev or Eto'o or Milito. What he does have is a huge amount of raw talent that can make him into an enormous talent once he develops more as a player.

I'd love to take him from Inter if they are dumb enough to let some dumb argument with the maneger be enough to ship him off.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here.

He's 19 years old. No one is saying he's better than Pandev or Eto'o or Milito. What he does have is a huge amount of raw talent that can make him into an enormous talent once he develops more as a player.

I'd love to take him from Inter if they are dumb enough to let some dumb argument with the maneger be enough to ship him off.

I think he's better than Eto'o, atleast Balotelli doesn't dive every chance he gets. His positioning is better than Milito, he puts himself in good spots and is rarely offsides..... His hair is better than Pandevs.

If we can take him for a reasonable price, we can add him to the list of greats that were shit/mediocre at Inter and we stole from them and had them playing amazing for us. ie: Pirlo, Seedorf

The only problem is we have nobody to offer them in trade, and let's face it, nobody would leave Milan for Inter. So we'd have to part with money and I find it inconceivable Moretti would let him go for less than 25

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BLASPHEMY

The power of Christ compels you, the power of Christ compels you, the power of Christ compels you, the power of Christ compels you, the power of Christ compels you, the power of Christ compels you, the power of Christ compels you, the power of Christ compels you, the power of Christ compels you.

No.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Don't forget if were going to buy a striker then we will most probably need to off load one, Boriello, Huntelaar and Pippo are all options at the moment. Pippo is thinking of leaving and Klass is wanted by lots of teams. We could probably get around 10m for Pippo just from his excellent history. Huntelaar maybe 15-20m I reckon 20 as he's scores on average 1 goal every 116 minutes, which is pretty good. So that leave us with 10-20m to invest in the purchase of Balotelli so we only really need 15m.

Edit:
Balotelli, the market and half-truths
16.03.2010 19:15 by Matthew Calcagni
Source: Tuttomercatoweb.com

Mario Balotelli could leave after this season for Inter. The rift occurred, yesterday before departing for London, and at this moment is difficult to mend. The fault is not his new agent Mino Raiola, is not even the President Massimo Moratti and of manager Jose Mourinho. Balotelli continues to do his own thing, and came close to physical confrontation with Pinetina with Mourinho. He also downloaded the team but no one hears it to tell what really happened. Half-truths and so many doubts, but mostly a lot of silence. Say, what everyone knows at this time in Milan, neither the company nor should the player. Maybe life, not real professionals, Balotelli is the drop that broke a vase filled a long time ago. The tests are there and who he can not pull off: it would be self-defeating. We have a classic case of talent wasted so early.

http://translate.google.com.au/tran...=milan+news&hl=en&rlz=1C1CHMA_en-GBAU360AU362

Woh! These two really don't like each other, somebody is almost surely going to leave.

Last edited:

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so your saying a 37 year old striker with 2 goals this season is worth 10 mil??? to who?

Teams who want experience and are looking for a striker. A team like Rubin Kazan who have money but play in a lower league could have interest as he would has experience playing at a top league, teams like these would see an attraction of buying a player from the top 3 leagues, and Pippo isn't just a player, he is one of the all time highest scorers in the CL.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
irrelevant

1) pippo wont go to russia, and we can't force him
2) he's out of contract in june. If he leaves he'll go somewhere HE wants

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
irrelevant

1) pippo wont go to russia, and we can't force him
2) he's out of contract in june. If he leaves he'll go somewhere HE wants

Whatever it's just example, apparently Rubin Kazan were willing to pay 8m for Kaladze.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Whatever it's just example, apparently Rubin Kazan were willing to pay 8m for Kaladze.

he is 5 years younger and is Eastern European, so there is some more appeal. Pippo is old, and he hasnt played well this season either. He has next to no value right now. Pippo either retires, decides to play at a small Italian club (Serie A or B if he wants to play at his youth club) or he plays in MLS for a bit.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
He defeated an evil turtle like creature called Bowser (king koopa) and rescued a beautiful princess. Additionally he can run very fast, fly and shoot fire balls. Pretty orgasmic imho.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he is 5 years younger and is Eastern European, so there is some more appeal. Pippo is old, and he hasnt played well this season either. He has next to no value right now. Pippo either retires, decides to play at a small Italian club (Serie A or B if he wants to play at his youth club) or he plays in MLS for a bit.

I don't really care, I believe Inzaghi is way better then Kamikaze and therefore warrants a better price. Besides, I was only saying I think either Inzaghi or Huntelaar will leave if Balotelli comes.

"I will not speak about Balotelli, but I will say that Mourinho made the right decision, and this means that someone was not good enough to play. Mario has all the qualities to be a great player."
- Moratti

Most probably this statement will just piss Mario off even more. Moratti seems to be behind Mourinho in this situation, and it gives an indication of who he will choose to stay if it comes to it.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don't forget if were going to buy a striker then we will most probably need to off load one, Boriello, Huntelaar and Pippo are all options at the moment. Pippo is thinking of leaving and Klass is wanted by lots of teams. We could probably get around 10m for Pippo just from his excellent history. Huntelaar maybe 15-20m I reckon 20 as he's scores on average 1 goal every 116 minutes, which is pretty good. So that leave us with 10-20m to invest in the purchase of Balotelli so we only really need 15m.

Edit:

http://translate.google.com.au/tran...=milan+news&hl=en&rlz=1C1CHMA_en-GBAU360AU362

Woh! These two really don't like each other, somebody is almost surely going to leave.

Inzaghi will probably retire or take a management/teaching position. He's leaving 99% at the end of this season, if he wants to keep playing for a few more years, his best bet would be to go play at his local home serie b/c club where he could teach some kids and get some play time. He is basically done on the big stages.

Klass isn't wanted nearly as much as all the rumors would have you believe. Sure some EPL teams have thought about taking him, I could see him doing well there. Borriello could end up going anywhere in Italy, but more likely he will be the one we keep. Hunt, Pippo out, Dzeko in

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Pippo can't no longer play a whole season, match after match, he's just too old now to do that. So it's possible he will retire after this season, then maybe stay here in the Milan staff or go somewhere else and maybe still play there.
It seems it gets worse every day with Mario and Inter, but I think that is good. Hopefully Inter will let him go at the end of the season because they are so pissed off and then he may also won't cost that much. I hope so, that way we could get him and maybe even without spending too much money.
It would be worth trying to get him here, Pato and Mario, two really young attackers together would be great.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Materazzi - "GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Marco Materazzi Urges Mario Balotelli To Embrace Inter Credo Or Leave

By Vince Masiello
Mar 17, 2010 7:02:00 AM

Inter centre-back Marco Materazzi has insisted striker Mario Balotelli must buckle down and prove his attachment to the Nerazzurri colours if the young prospect is to have a long-term future at the San Siro.

Facing reporters after last night’s 1-0 win over Chelsea which fired the Italian champions into the last eight of the Champions League, Materazzi was asked to send a message to ‘Super Mario’, who was left out of the squad for the trip to London for an alleged tiff with boss Jose Mourinho.

“He should send one to us and thank his team-mates who carried him into the quarter-finals,” Materazzi told Sky Sport Italia.

“If he wants to be a part of this group, we are happy because he is really strong.

“But if he wants to go somewhere else, the door is open. The president has already proved he won’t hold back whoever wants to leave.

“It’s not true that we don’t love him, we love him even too much. He must be a fan of this team, because the President treats him like a son, and so do I. This is our group, if he wants to be a part of it.”

Mario, I think you should accept Materazzi's invitation. Join us at Milan where you will be loved not hated.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
from inter.it -

Asked if he had texted Mario Balotelli after the 1-0 win at Stamford Bridge, Materazzi replied: "It's him who should send a message, to thank us for qualifying for the Champions League quarter-finals. He should be honoured to be in this group, and if he's not then the door is always open because the president has never stopped anyone from leaving. He should be a fan of this team first of all, out of respect for those who love him, most of all the president, who treats him like a son. And I also treat him like a brother. This is the group. If he wants to be part of it he's welcome because he's a very strong player and he can always be decisive."

He needs to stop acting like a cunt .If he really wants out and he really wants us ,he should should walk up to Morrati and ask for the transfer papers .Like the quote says everybody is treating him well and he acts like a douche bag.

Most of you say he has ball to do all the things he did,he actually has none.If he did he would do the right thing and choose a side already .But all he does is act like a spoiled brat.

I dont want a primadona at Milan.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
He needs to stop acting like a cunt .If he really wants out and he really wants us ,he should should walk up to Morrati and ask for the transfer papers .Like the quote says everybody is treating him well and he acts like a douche bag.

Most of you say he has ball to do all the things he did,he actually has none.If he did he would do the right thing and choose a side already .But all he does is act like a spoiled brat.

Well said Az, I hope people here understand the case and not support such kind of attitudes.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

How do you know that? Do you take MATERAZZIS word for it?

He can't just go up to moratti and ask him to be transferred to milan, nr 1 rival club. You should know that life isn't so easy.

And in all honestly, the media have lied before, who knows how much of this shit that is said about him is true?

And one more thing, we need some primadonas in the team. :D

I just want balo here for one reason... Imagine if he actually becomes WC, which is possible for him with competent mentors around him, and then imagine unleashing him in the derby della madonnina. He would own them every time :D

Last edited:

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LMAO:star::star:

I think those two would hit it of, being the opposites they are. :D Balo is the macho man and Pato the sensitive guy :tongue:

Exactly my thinking. Bit of man love always helps the goals flow. :tongue: Couple of the decade if this ever happens!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Mario, I think you should accept Materazzi's invitation. Join us at Milan where you will be loved not hated.

hahaha that is kind of a stretch.

If anything materazzi has taken balotelli under his wing. I'll find quotes later, but he's repeatedly said he tries to help him and offer him advice 'as if he were my own son' or something to effect of 'i have 3 kids i'd tell them the same'. He's always been one trying to help mario the most....

Anyway I really think there is ZERO chance we get mario from inter. But in 2-3 years if he leaves... different story.

I do think w/ inter doing well, there is more of a likelihood he does leave. PRediction: Chelsea or Arsenal

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romario, Robert Pires, Anelka, Robinho, Ronaldinho, Deco
whoever thinks this player is not worthy enough to play in milan has serious dilusional problems.

the guy is great he can be uses as cf with pato as ss or in 3 stikers with mario right pato left and hunt in the middle, he can be cf ronnie left and pato right.

racism exists everywhere, he has attitude problems but they can be fixed.i think in the vid he is pointin at the italian crest not inters.

IDK...they way he jacked up CR9 is enough for me to want him on the team...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
hahaha that is kind of a stretch.

If anything materazzi has taken balotelli under his wing. I'll find quotes later, but he's repeatedly said he tries to help him and offer him advice 'as if he were my own son' or something to effect of 'i have 3 kids i'd tell them the same'. He's always been one trying to help mario the most....

Anyway I really think there is ZERO chance we get mario from inter. But in 2-3 years if he leaves... different story.

I do think w/ inter doing well, there is more of a likelihood he does leave. PRediction: Chelsea or Arsenal

Yeah there`s a bunch of inter players who try to help him,but he keeps slapping there hands so to speak.I dont think Arsenal is a realistic destination as there management wont pay the ~20 or so millions ,that would be necessary to prize him away from inter.

If we give them 20 millions and Mario specifically ask to be sold to Milan,i think there going to play ball.

How do you know that? Do you take MATERAZZIS word for it?

He can't just go up to moratti and ask him to be transferred to milan, nr 1 rival club. You should know that life isn't so easy.

And in all honestly, the media have lied before, who knows how much of this shit that is said about him is true?

And one more thing, we need some primadonas in the team. :D

I just want balo here for one reason... Imagine if he actually becomes WC, which is possible for him with competent mentors around him, and then imagine unleashing him in the derby della madonnina. He would own them every time :D

Its not about life mate,its about football were things do work that easy.When a player with good market value asks for a transfer there`s nothing the club can do about it just to sell him.

The only real thing that they can do is try and not sell him to Milan.

Reaction score
Balotelli has an exciting future ahead of him. The video posted above is about nine minutes long, seven of them are of Balo tearing it up. The kid is young, and seven minutes is a lot of time to fill. The kid is the truth and has all the talent in the world, anyone who questions it either is ignoring his talent or has never seen him play.

That said, I would love him in Milan. But just as sure as his talent, the kid has a lot to learn off of the field. What better place to raise him than Milan?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

perfect :star:

Schedule