UEFA Europa League 2017-18 road to UEFA supercup at Tallinn

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Bad thing is bundesclubs winning vs Serie A, but good thing is more bundesclubs as opponents in latter stages.

tbh I rather play against Dortmund or Leipzig than Atalanta or Lazio

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
If we make it to the final and we play against Atlético, shouldn't we qualify for the UCL regardless of winning or not the EL?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
If we make it to the final and we play against Atlético, shouldn't we qualify for the UCL regardless of winning or not the EL?

No, the ticket is only for winners not runners up.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Napoli will (obviously) fail to win the Scudetto even this season and only way to redeem themselves after such a fiasco is by disbanding and having all their current players, the coach and their whole staff commit to a suicide pact.

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
No, the ticket is only for winners not runners up.

If in this case Atlético ends 2nd in La Liga and wins the UEL, who would take the remaining ticket?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Napoli will (obviously) fail to win the Scudetto even this season and only way to redeem themselves after such a fiasco is by disbanding and having all their current players, the coach and their whole staff commit to a suicide pact.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
If in this case Atlético ends 2nd in La Liga and wins the UEL, who would take the remaining ticket?

It would mean some sub top league wont get bumped down in playoffs. UEL winner ticket is a special case that shuffles the play-offs a bit. If they get there through league there wont be made any changes.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mario starts with straight up fuego at -11C but hits the post :(

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Can't decide if I should root for Italian teams to stay alive in Uefa Cup so they have a busier schedule going forward and drop points in Serie A or if I should root for all of them to get eliminated from Uefa Cup so Milan has better chance at winning it.

I mean are we more probable to win Uefa Cup if most of the stronger sides somehow get eliminated or do we have a better chance at finishing top 4 in Serie A if most of the teams ahead of us are still dealing with champions league and uefa cup??

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nooooo, fuegoMario with another post :(

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bullshit yellow :o Now it's Mario at -11 in Russia with a card ...

(Denisov also scored so Nice need at least 3)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Insigne makes it 2-0 ... need 1 more ... 5 minutes to go

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Can't decide if I should root for Italian teams to stay alive in Uefa Cup so they have a busier schedule going forward and drop points in Serie A or if I should root for all of them to get eliminated from Uefa Cup so Milan has better chance at winning it.

I mean are we more probable to win Uefa Cup if most of the stronger sides somehow get eliminated or do we have a better chance at finishing top 4 in Serie A if most of the teams ahead of us are still dealing with champions league and uefa cup??

uefa cup is dead broski

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I feel really sorry for Atalanta. Conceding in the closing minutes both games while deserving wins.

It's probably better for us to face Dortmund though.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FFS wanted dortmund out

Dortmund, athletico and arsenal the big teams but lyon and lazio good also, want to avoid all those

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Luiz Adriano really wasn't that bad here.

Classic Bonera. The Carling of CBs.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
FFS wanted dortmund out

Dortmund, athletico and arsenal the big teams but lyon and lazio good also, want to avoid all those

I mean, you say that, but all of those apart from Atletico have seriously struggled.

Dortmund should be out. Arsenal struggled against the smallest team left in it. Lazio lost to Steaua.

Haven't been keeping up with Lyon.

Napoli are already out. Dortmund very nearly went out and should have gone. Arsenal struggled.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Oh wow....a good friend of my nephew and someone I've hung out with sometimes is motm vs Arsenal with an assist :star:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Apparantly my boy Saman Ghoddos is about to be sold to a relatively big club with one of the most expensive transfers in swedish football history...damn

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm worried about the draw today, we have an insane schedule coming up and the round of 16 matches will slot in the middle of the upcoming fixtures.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teams drawn first are at home in the first leg.

Schedule