The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.



View Poll Results: When will he get rid of the black scarf?
Never. It'll define his coaching career. 13 41.94%
Next time Balotelli hits the wall in a free-kick. He will proceed to strangle Mario with it. 6 19.35%
When clocks are advanced for Summer Time. In a week. 6 19.35%
End of the season. 6 19.35%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-04-2006, 16:43   #261
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

Ppl here is missing the question.
Its not about if he had a good or bad season.
Can we do better or not.

I don’t think we can do better than Sheva.
I don’t think we can do better than Nesta.
Its very hard 2 do better than Kaka.

Is it hard 2 do better than Seedorf ?
Snejder – Vabregas – DaRossi – Vicente ………


Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 16:45   #262
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

Am gettin my ass kicked so bad.
Come on ppl , save my honour. LOL


Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 16:51   #263
Billy1969
Banned
 
Billy1969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Belgium
Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
Default

Seedorf should stay, Sneijder should arrive. Seedorf should start and Sneijder should replace him if he needs rest and start against lesser teams or in Coppa Italia. That way Sneijder can adapt to the team and then, when Clarence wants to take a step back they can switch so that Sneijder becomes the titular and Seedorf the replacement to end his career staying in Milan.

Now that would be perfect, but since it is far from certain Sneijder will arrive, I think Seedorf has to stay.
Billy1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 16:55   #264
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
 
zZ[-_-]Zz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy1969
Seedorf should stay, Sneijder should arrive. Seedorf should start and Sneijder should replace him if he needs rest and start against lesser teams or in Coppa Italia. That way Sneijder can adapt to the team and then, when Clarence wants to take a step back they can switch so that Sneijder becomes the titular and Seedorf the replacement to end his career staying in Milan.

Now that would be perfect, but since it is far from certain Sneijder will arrive, I think Seedorf has to stay.
did you read my mind? that's exactly what i feel...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 16:56   #265
persik
National Team Player
 
persik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Kiyv, Khmelnitskiy, Augsburg
Default

Persik is for Clarence!
That is one and absolute argument for the Seedorf's another yearS in AC Milan then I hope to see him again in Ajax!






Signature

are there any differences???

case 1 case 2
persik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 17:03   #266
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon
 
Passion for *9*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
Is it better 4 Milan 2 keep Seedorf as a left midfielder or we can do better ?

There is no need 2 argue about it since many of us said his opinion about Sesdorf over & over.
I just want 2 see the result of the votes coz am really curious.
Why didn't you make it a public poll ? Now we can't check on the troll + multiple ID posters

I wanted him GONE yesteryear. A season *somewhat* within my most modest expectations doesn't change the fact that he's one major reason for our midfield being what it is:
- transparent
- slow
- predictable.
How anyone could vote pro-Seedorf after his disgraceful display at home against Barca when he was passing balls to the opponents ALL_THE_FUCKIN_TIME is honestly beyond me.

(Oh yea, Pupone, agreeing w/ Wild on this doesn't make me his buddy )


Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪

Last edited by Passion for *9*; 28-04-2006 at 17:05.
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 17:10   #267
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
 
zZ[-_-]Zz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
I don’t think we can do better than Sheva.
I don’t think we can do better than Nesta.
Its very hard 2 do better than Kaka.

Is it hard 2 do better than Seedorf ?
Snejder – Vabregas – DaRossi – Vicente ………
we can do better than Shevchenko... there's Eto'o... i feel they are almost equal in terms of ability... but Eto'o is still young... he can only get better... whilst Shevchenko has only a few good years left in him...
we can also do better than Kaka... whilst i think he's brillant... when compared to Ronaldinho... he's hasn't been able to rise to the big occassions...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 17:17   #268
TheGrinch
World Cup Winner
 
TheGrinch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Heart of the Alps
Default

Seedorf should stay, although i think he's still too lazy. He could much more for us if he would be pushed to his limits by Ancelotti.
This is, in my opinion, our biggest problem. For Carlo it doesn't matter how Pirlo, Seedorf or Kaka playing as long as they're able to play. If there would be more chances for someone like Jankulowski, Rui Costa, Vogel, etc. they others would have to do more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
we can do better than Shevchenko... there's Eto'o... i feel they are almost equal in terms of ability... but Eto'o is still young... he can only get better... whilst Shevchenko has only a few good years left in him...
we can also do better than Kaka... whilst i think he's brillant... when compared to Ronaldinho... he's hasn't been able to rise to the big occassions...
Eto'o is nothing compared to Sheva. If Barca would have someone like Sheva, Henry or an in form Adriano beside Ronaldinho they would score 10-15 goals more per season.


Signature
The next champion for Galliani - coming soon in golden letters on acmilan.com!
TheGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 17:22   #269
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
 
zZ[-_-]Zz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrinch
Eto'o is nothing compared to Sheva. If Barca would have someone like Sheva, Henry or an in form Adriano beside Ronaldinho they would score 10-15 goals more per season.
Eto'o is nothin' compared to Shevchenko now... yes... but Shevchenko is a complete product... Eto'o is still learnin'... he can get better... better than Shevchenko? possible...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 17:26   #270
TheGrinch
World Cup Winner
 
TheGrinch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Heart of the Alps
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
Eto'o is nothin' compared to Shevchenko now... yes... but Shevchenko is a complete product... Eto'o is still learnin'... he can get better... better than Shevchenko? possible...
In my opinion Sheva was the better player 4-5 years ago than Eto'o is today, but who knows what will happen in the next few years.


Signature
The next champion for Galliani - coming soon in golden letters on acmilan.com!
TheGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 17:41   #271
Velez Mostar
AC Milan Legend
 
Velez Mostar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Mostar, BiH
Fav. Players: -Sergej Barbarez&Meho Kodro-
Default

Clerence maestro stays!


Signature
-------- Mostar u srcu, Velez do groba! --------
Neretva kroz vene tece, Velez nam je oka sjaj!
-----Rodjeni, Rodjeni, kraj Neretve rodjeni!-----
Velez Mostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 17:42   #272
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Why didn't you make it a public poll ? Now we can't check on the troll + multiple ID posters
2 b honest it didn’t cross my mind that some ppl would do that 2 prove their point.
But again , ur right & I should v done that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
I wanted him GONE yesteryear. A season *somewhat* within my most modest expectations doesn't change the fact that he's one major reason for our midfield being what it is:
- transparent
- slow
- predictable.
How anyone could vote pro-Seedorf after his disgraceful display at home against Barca when he was passing balls to the opponents ALL_THE_FUCKIN_TIME is honestly beyond me.
I remember @ the beginning of the season I counted 10+ wrong passes made by him 2 the opponent & I was in an argument with ppl claiming he had a good game that night.

Ppl here didn’t get my point.
Its about : Can we do better ?

There is ppl here claiming that we should sign Snejder or Vabregas as a backup 4 Seedorf. LOL


Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 17:46   #273
persik
National Team Player
 
persik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Kiyv, Khmelnitskiy, Augsburg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Why didn't you make it a public poll ? Now we can't check on the troll + multiple ID posters
Why not??? NOW We can say absolute easy that till now there are 4 trolls who have no clue in football. Interesting who are those big post-makers????


Signature

are there any differences???

case 1 case 2
persik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 17:51   #274
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon
 
Passion for *9*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Default

Hi percik, long time no read. How's your alter ego... er... I mean your 'brother' mensch these days ?


Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 17:54   #275
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
we can also do better than Kaka... whilst i think he's brillant... when compared to Ronaldinho... he's hasn't been able to rise to the big occassions...
IMO Sheva is among 3 best strikers.
When u have such player u cant complain even if he is the 3rd among the best 3.

Same thing goes 4 Nesta.


Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
we can also do better than Kaka... whilst i think he's brillant... when compared to Ronaldinho... he's hasn't been able to rise to the big occassions...
That’s why I said “its hard” & not “we cant” when its about Kaka.
Kaka is a great talent but still am not satisfied with him.
Either we r not using him as we should or he can never b a playmaker.

The way I see it we should work on our flanks & this will give him more space or use him in a tree formation.
As a playmaker he still cant lead the team.
He is great when its about scoring or running with the ball but he is poor when its about playmaking or build up plays.


Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 18:01   #276
Demerio
Photoshop Lieutenant
 
Demerio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Fav. Players: KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
Kaka is a great talent but still am not satisfied with him.
Either we r not using him as we should or he can never b a playmaker.
Me 2 man me 2 , i dont know why but i am certain that in him there is a huge capacity to give us more and more , maybe same amount like ronaldinho.
But i am afraid that he is not developing that fast like ronaldinho , maybe Italian league is difficult for him , maybe there is no competent man in Milan who can treat him right and make some progress with him.

At the end in the most of the games he is lost.


Signature
Demerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 18:03   #277
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persik
Why not??? NOW We can say absolute easy that till now there are 4 trolls who have no clue in football. Interesting who are those big post-makers????
And here u r when I thought I had enough childish behavior-I don’t like Wild but will quote every word he say-ur a basher-ur not a Milan fan-ur a racist-ur stupid in Puppone + San Paolo.


Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 18:07   #278
persik
National Team Player
 
persik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Kiyv, Khmelnitskiy, Augsburg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Hi percik, long time no read. How's your alter ego... er... I mean your 'brother' mensch these days ?

Oh fuck - baby Pass - how are you oldy???? Hope good, ya! So, Mensch?? I have n't seen him long time, but anyway I sleep with his girl-friend but please "Pass" don't tell him - he is a pretty good guy it will kill him.


Signature

are there any differences???

case 1 case 2
persik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 18:10   #279
persik
National Team Player
 
persik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Kiyv, Khmelnitskiy, Augsburg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
And here u r when I thought I had enough childish behavior-I don’t like Wild but will quote every word he say-ur a basher-ur not a Milan fan-ur a racist-ur stupid in Puppone + San Paolo.
translate, please????!!!

Are you against Seedorf or what???


Signature

are there any differences???

case 1 case 2
persik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 18:16   #280
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon
 
Passion for *9*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by persik
I have n't seen him long time, but anyway I sleep with his girl-friend but please "Pass" don't tell him - he is a pretty good guy it will kill him.
Such a fuckin liar u are, peachy baby, unless you don't have a mirror in your house. As for yor imaginary bed stories, keep them to yourself.


Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:42.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.