Week 7: AC Milan 0-4 Napoli 04/10/2015 20:45 CET

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Bertolacci offers very little going forward and nothing in the defensive phase. He was at fault for the goal and also lost possession that could have lead to their second. At least Kucka offers consistent industry in MF.

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
Why we need Honda: Bonaventura runs forward no matter what the situation, always trying to make things happen. This is great sometimes, but you usually need to keep the ball if you have no options.

This is great thats why he needs to play in the mid!

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys are going on like milan have midfielders on the pitch, I sure haven't seen any so far. Milan playing with 7 players.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
define better?

have we actually threatened the napoli goal? have we created one decent chance? have we done anything worth of note?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Yeah we did. The chances we created can be count on three fingers but sames goes for Napoli actually, with that Zapata fuck up included. At least we are controlling midfield pretty good and closing Napoli in their own half.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
why are the celtics at the san siro ?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silly mistakes. Zapata should quit serie a. He is not cut out for milan. Ely is too shaky. But overall, we did have the ball in their half for majority of the game. We are playing decent but we are struggling to get shots on target. Not a bad half. Napoli are overrated. We can beat them.

This

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Napoli's defence is shit as well, but we can't even build up an proper attack. That's what worries me. Napoli are looking more dangerous because we're error prone.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bona's passing has been off but I wouldn't make any harsh judgements. He's working his socks off and is actually running at players which is good to see. We know he has the quality, just gotta hope for a better second half.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zapata is Zapata, what can you do. Koulibaly totally has Adriano under wraps. Our midfield is getting swamped by theirs, Montolivo taking way too much time to release the ball. Seems like he feels he's too good to play a simple ball to shuffle the play, has to be a great pass.

Bertolacci and Bona are stepping on each others toes again. We should switch to 442 with Bona left and Kucka right.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
4-4-2 please. Just switch from this 4-3-1-2 madness. We don't have the players for it.

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bertolacci is the flop of the first half by miles. Why is he consistently starting for us ? Didn't Miha say that it's the player performance and not the name that matters ?

Imo, bench berto until he gets his shit together, and use a Bona -- Monto -- Kucka mid with honda as CAM. Or maybe give de jong the CDM role, pushing monto up front at CAM until menez/niang are back

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Bona as a cm is a no go.
He should be the one feeding bacca and adriano.

With what exactly would bona feed them?
Hes been clueless when he entered that final third
He cant release that final ball to save his ball
Hes more useful as mezala to create little flair from midfield that missing from fucking berto

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Yeah we did. The chances we created can be count on three fingers but sames goes for Napoli actually, with that Zapata fuck up included. At least we are controlling midfield pretty good and closing Napoli in their own half.
i didnt recall reina having to make one single decent save, whereas lopez was tested atleast three more times.

Just having random shots on goal does not equate to playing good
and people were saying that napoli played europa league on thursday and are gonna struggle today roud:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They have a plan, we are just wasting a time.

I'm pretty sure if we were leading 1:0 and then closing ourselfes in our half people would go crazy here like how this is not like Milan is not supposed to play.

But when Napoli does so yeah then they actually have a plan.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
So balo on anyone?

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if we were leading 1:0 and then closing ourselfes in our half people would go crazy here like how this is not like Milan is not supposed to play.

Spot on:thumbsup:

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
people dont realize this here but they will very soon (like many things they dont believe at first) but bonaventura is another case of dejongs
he doenst have the qualities to play at the positions he plays at
he shouldve invested in his youth in learning to become a wingback or something

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
With what exactly would bona feed them?
Hes been clueless when he entered that final third
He cant release that final ball to save his ball
Hes more useful as mezala to create little flair from midfield that missing from fucking berto
That is why i wrote bona as a cam is a no go! -_-

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Why berto always start still baffles me
His price tag doesnt justify shit
He is the most disgusting signing since ricardo oliveira

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i fucking said berto cam and jack cm, now jack is running into people and berto looks bored af... smh

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i didnt recall reina having to make one single decent save, whereas lopez was tested atleast three more times.

Just having random shots on goal does not equate to playing good

How much more saves had Lopez to do? Napoli had two or three dangerous shots but all off the target.

Don't missunderstand me. I'm not saying we had the best first half of this season but I see here Napoli overrated for a mediocre first half with being lucky for that Zapata fuck up.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score

I dont give a shit about napoli, i only care about milan....win!

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

difference is we are not and we are playing at home

Your point would ve valid had we created any threatening moves. We have not

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
Fuck ! Fuck !
Not on our field!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Exactly

Schedule