The Non-Milan Transfer Market

Giancarlo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Borriello, Pato, Ronaldinho
Milano84 said:
he hasnt had a great season so far. Moving to an espanyol would help him. and if they could get him for 10-13 mil. could prolly sell himfor 20 in 3-4 years

Yeah, I'd like to have Espanyol's keeper... Kameni... at Milan...

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
Giancarlo said:
Yeah, I'd like to have Espanyol's keeper... Kameni... at Milan...
Can you believe the kid is only 24?

I've been watching him for the last 8 years and, back then, thought he was in his late 20s.

Giancarlo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wet Ones said:
Can you believe the kid is only 24?

I've been watching him for the last 8 years and, back then, thought he was in his late 20s.
I wonder if he applied for his EU status... or anything like that.

Goalkeeping tends to run in his family... his older brother is also a goalkeeper...

I think he's the keeper we should get. And Espanyol is not expensive...

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Benzema: Next Year I'll Go To Barça Or Madrid

Karim Benzema has stated that he will join Barcelona or Real Madrid next summer after deciding to leave Olympique Lyonnais in a move that will disappoint Manchester United.

The French prodigy has interested many of Europe's top clubs, but he has now revealed that he will be heading to la Primera next term and has invited the two biggest clubs to vie for his signature.

Barça have repeatedly shown an interest in Benzema, while Madrid were linked with him before they embarked on their quest to prise Cristiano Ronaldo from Old Trafford.

In an interview on French television, the 20-year-old revealed that he was ready to leave his boyhood club and his family home in Lyon to play for the Blaugrana or Los Merengues.

"My future? I like Spain. Next year I will play for Barça or Madrid," he told France 2's Stade 2 programme.

United have been following Benzema's progress and Sir Alex Ferguson was said to have been interested in signing him before turning to Dimitar Berbatov this year.

Lyon may allow him to leave the club, but it will be on their own terms and they believed to be only prepared to listen to offers that could break the record transfer fee having quoted €100 million earlier this year.

One criticism of Benzema is that he is not yet ready to step up and become a star at one of Europe's biggest clubs, but the player himself thinks that is unfair.

"Some people have said I cannot play at the highest level. How ridiculous. I have a lot to learn and am still growing. I am only 20 and am working hard to improve all the time," he countered.

Zinedine Zidane moved to Juve at 24 and Thierry Henry was 22 when he went to Italy and questions are being asked if Benzema is being forced out of French football too early.

goal

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
If thats true and not paper rubbish then hopefully Madrid will break the record to get him as then it will allow Ronaldo to stay with us for longer

Last edited:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even if Benzema would've joined Man Utd, I don't think that would limit Rooney's minutes. IMO Rooney is the best Manchester player for the last 2-3 years.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Besfort said:
Even if Benzema would've joined Man Utd, I don't think that would limit Rooney's minutes. IMO Rooney is the best Manchester player for the last 2-3 years.
Sorry, I meant Ronaldo, not Rooney. :)

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
manutd fan said:
If thats true and not paper rubbish then hopefully Madrid will break the record to get him as then it will allow Ronaldo to stay with us for longer
I dont understand why ManU keeps players against their will

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
albion tifo said:
I dont understand why ManU keeps players against their will
For better success. Plus there was no way Fergie would have given in to Calderon

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
manutd fan said:
For better success. Plus there was no way Fergie would have given in to Calderon
That will reduct popularity and isn't fair to keep someone against his will.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
albion tifo said:
That will reduct popularity and isn't fair to keep someone against his will.

he's undercontract and making a lot of money. i HARDLY feel sorry for ronaldo. if he was that upset fergie would have let him go

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milano84 said:
i HARDLY feel sorry for ronaldo. if he was that upset fergie would have let him go
me neither, I feel sorry for ManU you know they claim to be most popular team in the world and keep players against their WILL, maybe he should protested every day at old traford cause only that missed to let him go

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
benzema doesnt want to move to manutd. if he's smart he will go to spain, from what ive seen he would have hard time in italy (not saying he couldnt do it) and england

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milano84 said:
benzema doesnt want to move to manutd. if he's smart he will go to spain, from what ive seen he would have hard time in italy (not saying he couldnt do it) and england
if he is smart he will join us;) and who knows if Sheva continue to shit around, Pipo is too old maybe we also will join race to sign him

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
hey mrki....

FROM CROATIA, Napoli still keen on Kalinic
04.11.2008 15.19 by Marco Gori read 128

According to croatian medias Napoli are still keen ph Hajduk Split 21 year old forward Nikola Kalinic, also tracked by Valencia, Palermo and Portsmouth.
---

what do u know about him? I'll tell you what i know, if napoli is high on him he's worth a look

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
well, he's a good penalty taker :D :D

this season 10 goals, i think 6 of them were penalties...guy is tall & strong and has potential (i guess when valencia & napoli is thinking of him) but maybe little bit overrated @ the moment, dunno

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
valencia seems to be deciding between him and Kerrison, some guy in brazil who i have never heard of, but they seem to be leaning towards Kerrison.
Both are unheard of really, so i have no idea why Valencia is going for someone like that.

Valencia's scouts are pretty good though - theyve picked out HEAPS of oung talent that goes on to play for the NT, so im hopeful they have found someone else that is special.

Giancarlo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
valencia seems to be deciding between him and Kerrison, some guy in brazil who i have never heard of, but they seem to be leaning towards Kerrison.
Both are unheard of really, so i have no idea why Valencia is going for someone like that.

Valencia's scouts are pretty good though - theyve picked out HEAPS of oung talent that goes on to play for the NT, so im hopeful they have found someone else that is special.

Sometimes great talent can come out of nowhere... so they may be onto something...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Liverpool overwhelmed by debts, Gerrard and Torres for sale?

12:00 del 12 novembre

(Foto: Peter Byrne / GRAZIA NERI)

According to the Daily Mail Liverpool would be at risk of collapse, the club, owned by Americans George Gillet and Tom Hicks, would have accumulated debts of over 425 million.

Also the banks are not willing to grant more time to the club to sort out their debts, as they are also in difficulties due to the financial crisis.

The British tabloid then goes on to hypothesis on the possible selling of its major stars, from Steven Gerrard to Fernando Torres, to give the club’s coffers the air they need.
But for the moment it is not like this and Fernando Torres swears loyalty to the Reds. He told the Daily Star "I will not go away, not to another English club, not to Italy nor return to Spain. I do not know anything about the alleged interest of Chelsea, but I do not care. Here in Liverpool I have everything that I need to continue to grow, I could not ask for more. Rafa Benitez is the best coach I have ever had, this is a good year to win the Premier League".

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
2 more transfer rumors, i['ll combine to one post....

REAL MADRID, Huntelaar is closer now
12.11.2008 00.02 by Giuliano Nesti read 740

Real Madrid have opened talks with Ajax over a fee for striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar. Sport says Real had representatives in Amsterdam over the weekend to discuss terms with Ajax. The Dutch giants are seeking at least £20 million for Huntelaar, which Real president Ramon Calderon regards as too steep for a player whose deal expires in 2010. Real are yet to make contact with Huntelaar's agents, but are pushing for a January deal over fitness concerns for Ruud van Nistelrooy.
---------

i didnt realize his cxontract ran out next year, if so his fee will be much lower than what he deserves, i think its worth exploring, albiet more realistically next summer. Real madrid got van der vaart at prolly half his value because of contract situation

------------

JUVENTUS, The dream is Giuseppe Rossi
12.11.2008 08.38 by Marco Gori read 314
Source: **********

Juventus have never denied to admire Giuseppe Rossi, and the player seems attracted by the piemontese club. In the last transfer market Juventus have asked information to Villareal, who have ansewed that the player has a 40 million euros termination clause. The sensation is that the italian forwrd could be signed for about 30 million euros and Sports Director Alessio Secco couls have made another attempt during his recent trip to Spain.

------------------

he is kind of a natural heir to del piero. i really like him and he'll come to a big italian club soon. i just hope its milan

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
what do people think of zaki? He's been amazing at wigan... and all the big epl clubs are showing interest, i think hes skilled enough to play in italy but i havent watched him alot.

any opinion?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Milano84 said:
what do people think of zaki? He's been amazing at wigan... and all the big epl clubs are showing interest, i think hes skilled enough to play in italy but i havent watched him alot.

any opinion?
Amr Zaki is the kind of player, that is made for EPL.

His physique and speed just suits the EPL.
In Addition he has amazing finishing.

I'm not sure he'll turn to be a flop if he comes to Serie A, but it'll be better of for him to stay at Wigan.

I wouldn't mind him at Milan, TBH.

Last edited:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
Milano84 said:

any opinion?
I can't remember where I read it, but supposedly he has already been signed by Madrid and will join them in Jan. Replacement for Ruud.

Probably bullshit though.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
yeah i remember that about real madrid, i cant decide my opinion on him, hgreat start to season on a pretty mediocre/bad club

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Wet Ones said:
I can't remember where I read it, but supposedly he has already been signed by Madrid and will join them in Jan. Replacement for Ruud.

I do believe that that's complete bulshit.

Bruce has regularly said that Zaki's Original Club(Al Ahly I think) have told Wigan they''ll sell him to them or something.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wet Ones said:

Bruce said he's got a guarantee'd loan agreement until the end of the season, so he'll be staying at Wigan atleast until then. Wigan are apparently in talks with his blub aswell over a permenant deal.

I'm not sure he'd suit Milan, but he'd do quite well in Serie A IMO.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zaki hasn't scored now in about a month. Wayy to early in the season to be thinking about him as a potential signing, he's looked pretty selfish and not sure his overall game is good enough.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
manutd fan said:
Bruce said he's got a guarantee'd loan agreement until the end of the season, so he'll be staying at Wigan atleast until then. Wigan are apparently in talks with his blub aswell over a permenant deal.

I'm not sure he'd suit Milan, but he'd do quite well in Serie A IMO.

you're right... he's not as good looking at boriello. For certain fans/management this is a big deal in our strikeforce

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rossi returning to Manutd?

Italian international Guiseppe Rossi spent two years at Old Trafford before being sold to Villarreal in the summer of 2007.

However, the 21-year-old has a buy-back clause in his contract which Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson admitted was tempting him.

“We would be interested in bringing him back,” said the United boss to the Daily Telegraph, “When Villarreal offered the money they did, we put in a buy-back clause. You always keep your options open.”

Rossi scored an impressive 23 goals last season and has hit five goals in seven outings in the Primera Division this season - and his former boss confessed he had been reluctant to let him leave Manchester.

“It was difficult to let him go. It was based on the fact that he wanted first-team football and we couldn't guarantee it. Simple as that,” explained Sir Alex, “He's doing very well now. He's an excellent player.”

Yet the chances of United being able to guarantee Rossi first team football again seem slim as the club currently enjoy a wealth of attacking options.

Dimitar Berbatov was added to the squad over the summer at a cost of more than £30 million, and along with Wayne Rooney and Carlos Tevez provides the Red Devils with huge strength in depth up front.

Indeed, Berbatov’s arrival has pushed Tevez onto the bench at Old Trafford and speculation has arisen that he may leave the club this season.

The champions also possess Fraizer Campbell, who is currently on loan at Tottenham Hotspur where he has been making headlines with his goalscoring prowess.

Recent reports have also speculated that Ferguson is considering recalling the youngster in the January transfer window after being impressed by his form.
Goal.com

Schedule