AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Ozzy Croatia said:
Yes it is
And this war made Yugoslavia lost the qualify to play the 1992 European Cup, so Demark instead of them and then they get the cup !!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambrosini maldini sheva kala billy albertini leonardo
r3dman said:
Well, you can suck my kurac too, you a-hole! Oh and you can suck every Romanian kurac too!
you can suck every serbian kurcinu too:tongue:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Ok, lets stop talking about where are you from or why do you speak your native language, we are off topic, let's talk about Milan should sign whom !!!

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Ozzy Croatia said:
I respect every man no matter from where he is if he is alright.I hate nacionalist like you.Go fuck with pavelić and francetić.T si primitivac :mad: :mad:

i am not an nationalist bui i hate people like you who think nothing happend it did,you say you respect every man but what did you have against romanians(r3dman) :mad: ,supcino

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
veljo said:
We're sorry,but we're from balcan:D
So what! I know others from Balcan and they don't ack like complete idiots like you. I was kidding when I said "WTF". But you had to make smart ass comments about romanians, which you probably don't know anything about. You are either a kid or a piece of shit veljo. I'm putting you on my ignore list so don't bother writing back.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And this nationalistic CRAP is going on + on + on + on + silly me thought it was a no-no :D

Mods too busy scouring for the next poor sucker to be slapped with a ban for no reasonable reason ? :o

Have you IDIOTS involved in this CRAP even bothered to read the title of this thread ? :o

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Passion for *9* said:
And this nationalistic CRAP is going on + on + on + on + silly me thought it was a no-no :D

Mods too busy scouring for the next poor sucker to be slapped with a ban for no reasonable reason ? :o
Whatever, I don't care about idiots saying shit. I don't even wanna see someone banned, not even veljo. It's his opinion, although it's nationalist and stupid.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't give a shit either, r3dman, except double standards + inconsistent application of their 'rules' need to be exposed ;)

Btw, in case you wonder, our place is down due to scheduled maintenance.

And no, I don't really want Miccoli @ Milan. Should I have ever said sth to the contrary... well, I have changed my mind then :D

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Passion for *9* said:
Btw, in case you wonder, our place is down due to scheduled maintenance.

And no, I don't really want Miccoli @ Milan. Should I have ever said sth to the contrary... well, I have changed my mind then :D
Yeah, I know it's maintenance, I read the announcement yesterday, but 10x anyway.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Yuchen Li said:
What's this ???? Is this the war in Yugoslavia in 1991 ????

i think that you dosen't know Serbia Kill in Bosnia and in Kosovo over 1 milion People :cry:

i say they are worse tha hitler

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Henry, ballack, totti, puyol, gilardino, nesta
Torcida said:
i am not an nationalist bui i hate people like you who think nothing happend it did,you say you respect every man but what did you have against romanians(r3dman) :mad: ,supcino

I dont know how to say this on english so im gonna reply him in croatian.Nemam ništa protiv rumunja,on je prvi počeo vrijeđat naš jezik na forumu,pogledaj prijašnje stranice,ali protiv nikoga nemam ništa.Jedino šta mrzim su nacionalisti

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Stick to English, to the topic, and off politics please.

Thanks.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ozzy Croatia said:
I dont know how to say this on english so im gonna reply him in croatian.Nemam ništa protiv rumunja,on je prvi počeo vrijeđat naš jezik na forumu,pogledaj prijašnje stranice,ali protiv nikoga nemam ništa.Jedino šta mrzim su nacionalisti
How many times i told you speak English you don't care !!!!

This time is the Administer told you. If you continue speak your native language, you will be banned.

I prefer to see you talk about you want to get Totti, Henry and Puyol than you speak Crotian language. ( although your dream sign cannot come ture, i can understand ).

Can you make sense ????

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Li said:
How many times i told you speak English you don't care !!!!

This time is the Administer told you. If you continue speak your native language, you will be banned.

I prefer to see you talk about you want to get Totti, Henry and Puyol than you speak Crotian language. ( although your dream sign cannot come ture, i can understand ).

Can you make sense ????

Ok,i understand.I cant say on english that,what i said to torcida.Im not gonna argue anymore with him.He started to talk about politics. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ozzy Croatia said:
Ok,i understand.I cant say on english that,what i said to torcida.Im not gonna argue anymore with him.He started to talk about politics. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Don't angry, i believe you. Just remember don't say native language, because we don't know your native language but we know English.

My apologize ! :)

Can you show me your Milan team in the video games ???

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Li said:
Don't angry, i believe you. Just remember don't say native language, because we don't know your native language but we know English.

My apologize ! :)

Can you show me your Milan team in the video games ???

Apologize accepted. :)
Here we go

....................................(Buffon)......................................

(Puyol).............(Nesta)..................(Terry).............(Zambrotta)

.................................(Gerrard)..........................................

(Kaka)...............................................................(I dont know)

..................................(Totti)....................................................

...............(Henry).......................(Shevchenko).........................

MY DREAM-TEAM.This team is best in whole universe. :D :D :D

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Ozzy Croatia said:
No need to use that many smilies, u know...

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
--------------cech-----------------

ramos---------------terry------------------nesta---------------zambrotta

robben--------------------------gerrard-----------------------srna

------------------------------kaka--------------------------------

--------------------sheva---------------------torres------------------

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DugiNesta said:
i think that you dosen't know Serbia Kill in Bosnia and in Kosovo over 1 milion People :cry:

i say they are worse tha hitler

much worse but we kicked their ass :star:

Schedule