Cristiano Ronaldo Thread

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
So has C.Ronaldo scored 4 goals in a CL quater final?

Hmmmm I thought so...

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
So has C.Ronaldo scored 4 goals in a CL quater final?

Hmmmm I thought so...

Has C. Ronaldo faced an Arsenal missing 5 of their first team players?

I thought so...

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Ronaldo's 1 > Messi's 4

Posting this again, as it leaves me speechless every time I see it.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Skills>Power

When Cristiano scores 4 goals in a CL knock out stage I guess then we can compare;)

Almeida's goal>Ronaldo's

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
Skills>Power

Absolutely correct. But what happens when you combine the best of everything?

That's right. You get this:

The best player the world has even seen (albeit for a limited amount of time) :proud:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
But the issue here is Messi vs CR;)

As for Ronaldo he was great, you could mark him only if he didn't feel like playing. Speed, left, right he had it all. I watched him since the Barca days and if he had better knees got knows what would have happened.

From a footballing perspective he was great but from a personal perspective I didn't like him because of his off field life but skill wise he was amazing.

andyhello23

Banned
Reaction score
Yep so many players get trapped in the party atmosphere of playing for big clubs, and maybe cost ronaldo, still a lol at the transvestites thing and he probably would of stayed with us.

OneUnited

Reaction score
Ronaldo's 1 > Messi's 4

Posting this again, as it leaves me speechless every time I see it.

Immense!

I don't mind Madrid as much now he's doing the business for them. In fact, I'm tempted to get behind them this weekend, if only to counter the Barcelona wankfest.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
He was isolated and frustrated against Barca. Bad day to have a bad day:)

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
the man is amazingly fast. there's no doubt about his athletic abilities

and as much as i dislike him for his generally poor sportsmanship, i will still always watch him play...simply because i love to watch great soccer

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo: Lionel Messi May Be Better Than Me, But Jose Mourinho Will Help Inter Beat Barcelona

Ronaldo says Messi is arguably the best and that Inter could beat Barcelona tomorrow...

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has conceded defeat to Lionel Messi in the battle as to who is the world's greatest player, but he says it's only because Barcelona are a stronger unit.

Responding in an interview he gave to Italian newspaper La Stampa on whether Messi is currently the best, Ronaldo said: "Maybe, yes. But honestly, Barcelona are playing in a fantastic way. They have won the last five or six trophies and are top of La Liga.

"Messi was great last year and he is great this year too, but the team is helping him. And now he knows his team-mates better."

Despite Messi's stellar season, Ronaldo feels he will soon step out of the Blaugrana hitman's shadows and help the Merengues win the title.

"I think I am always at a top level. If Madrid risks not winning anything, it doesn't mean I am playing badly. I am always working hard every day to improve myself. I think Real Madrid can do it in the league. It's my first year here and we can give more as a group, but I cannot complain individually," he added.

Fellow Portuguese Jose Mourinho has been linked with the Real job for next season, but Ronaldo took a cautious approach with regards the Inter coach.

"Ah, it's a question everyone is talking about. Many names have been mentioned. I know Mourinho well and I can say he is a fantastic coach," he added.

"For now my coach is Manuel Pellegrini though and I am happy with this."

Sticking with the Inter theme, Ronaldo spoke about the Nerazzurri's Champions League semi-final showdown against Barcelona tomorrow.

"It will be a tough match between two teams who are playing really well. The best will win. I expect Mourinho to use a top tactic and beat Barcelona."

Last edited:

andyhello23

Banned
Reaction score
the man is amazingly fast. there's no doubt about his athletic abilities

Yep what is annoying to me is we could of brought him in 2005, after we beat manu. Rememeber fergie took him off in that game, manu where not too happy with him then lol, they thought rooney was better, lolololol.

I reckon we could of got him then for 20mill odd, manu really where not that happy with him.

Shame.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo: Lionel Messi May Be Better Than Me, But Jose Mourinho Will Help Inter Beat Barcelona

...etc

His basically saying : im playing with a bunch of fucking idiots ,LOL:D

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

tumblr_l0oxuofK9T1qbyml7o1_250.gif

wewe.gif

tumblr_l0h2w1SFT21qbyml7o1_400.gif

tumblr_l0gskawP9c1qbyml7o1_400.gif

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
We can make fun of his gayness as much as we want, the man's banging Kim Kardashian. Enuff said.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
We can make fun of his gayness as much as we want, the man's banging Kim Kardashian. Enuff said.

Not impressive at all.Anybody with cash can bang that plastic bitch.If he was banging someone Amanda Seyfried or another girl thats both beautiful and smart that would have been impressive :D

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kim Kardashian is the finest piece of ass on the planet imo. Painfully hot.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Cristiano Ronaldo said:
Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo: Lionel Messi May Be Better Than Me

captainobvious.jpg

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
I wonder how many of you where saying that in 2008, ronaldos best year. I was always saying messi was better as i knew manu and there cheats lol.

Well, if it wasn't for Barca and "their cheats" Ronaldo would probably have won back to back CL's ;)

Schedule