Jose Mourinho Thread

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Thats false logic. Were not winning nothing because we give managers only one season. By that logic we could give a crap coach five years and he will eventually win something.:rolleyes: We win nothing because the managers are not good enough (Pellegrini, Queiroz, Juande Ramos),
Dude in all honesty I think maybe RM wasn't the right fit for Pellegrini rather than the other way round. Absolutely classy guy and they didn't get raped by Barca at all.

Having said that, 9 years without losing a home game is unfucking believable. I salute the guy's self-belief.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
The shit one for Madrid ? ROFL
I would love for that to happen & Barca wiping the floor with Real would taste better.
Highly doubt it though , his disgrace with Chelsea will mean lesser clubs from now on , something like Roma.

Last edited:

LimerickMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Zidane, Maldini, McGrath, Keane, Weah, Shevchenko, Gullit, Figo, Ronaldo, Inzaghi,
I really like Jose, he is super cool. His track record which is unbelievable, we all know that, but I'm kinda glad when he gets taken down a peg or two every now and then, just to keep his ego in check.

However, I do salute that home record, as they say about these things, it will never be broken!

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was just readin Sid Lowe's piece on Guardian and one of the comments said how though he had lost the record, he at least hadn't lost it against Barca, with which he wouldn't have been able to live.

Which set me thinking, could he have deliberately lost? Maybe he held something back when briefing his team, instructing them what to do, just to leave open that sliver of opportunity that Sporting would take if they were smart. It's all fantastic theory, but Mourinho is smart. And proud. I don't think he seriously believes Madrid can stop Barca, leave alone win, this season. So he may have done the smart thing and took some pressure off himself. Going down to the Sporting dressing room after the match may well be a masterstroke. I wouldn't put anything past him. Not because I hate him, but because the guy is an arrogant, brilliant bastard.

If Real back him in the transfer market this summer and let him work in peace and not engage him in any territory charge, Iam certain he'll beat Barca next season. His second year with Inter is probably his greatest achievement.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Dude in all honesty I think maybe RM wasn't the right fit for Pellegrini rather than the other way round. Absolutely classy guy and they didn't get raped by Barca at all.

Yeah, if by classy you mean a clueless fucking mute. True, he didn't get raped by Barca. He didn't do anything in fact, except telling the players to go out there and play. I was glad to see his tortured, always constipated face fuck off from Madrid.

And no Mourinho definitely didn't throw the game against Sporting. Madrid have thrown everything forward like never before and had 3-4 shots literally cleared off the line. I think he believes he can win against Barca.

btw wild say what you want about Ancelotti, but he has had success at top clubs even if he wasn't perfect as you would have liked, his reputation and resume is good enough, hes an attacking coach and his easy going, player friendly character completely suits Real Madrid.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
if Madrid cant win Mourinho, they wont win with Ancelotti.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Ah yeah..seeing Madridista post beneath me in the 'P&S' thread got me thinking of shitting all over Jose Fiver..dude beat me to it though..

Gijon, doesn't get any better..Feb. 23, 2002..Sporting Gijon..2002..Gijon.. :D:D

Where next, Merda again with Leo? Or Man Shitty? Psst..you'll never be a :angel:Pep:angel:..and FUCK Rai Italia for fucking up his interview with them..he's staying a Cule for life..hopefully.

Lastly Madridista..is reality still warped? :D You shouldn't listen to everything a heavily-racist society tells you, you know.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Man you are just too incoherent.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
You've conveniently forgotten huh?

Something like, "Seeing this guy Corzioli's posts makes me want to question reality."

Uh-huh..I've got an eidetic memory. :)

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I know congo is constantly on weed, but you seem like youre on some much heavier shit.:D I could swear youre a Mourinho hater though.:)

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh well..let's pretend that post didn't happen..it's easier that way..I'm a man of peace now. :yeahrite::D

I really don't understand the sorts of things WASPs (forgive that :p) and their analogues are told about 'blacks' that so mould every facet of their Id-Ego relationship negatively..this thing is just a difference in pigmentation..NOTHING ELSE. Same goes to discrimination against albinos who just have a genetically-dysfunctional tyrosine metabolism.

It's crazy, totally so.

To whom it may concern..CHANGE.
Have to submit seminar topics for approval later today..nitey.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
:eek: seriously now, stop.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
#6093.
Nitey. :sleep:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Which set me thinking, could he have deliberately lost? Maybe he held something back when briefing his team, instructing them what to do, just to leave open that sliver of opportunity that Sporting would take if they were smart. It's all fantastic theory, but Mourinho is smart. And proud. I don't think he seriously believes Madrid can stop Barca, leave alone win, this season. So he may have done the smart thing and took some pressure off himself. Going down to the Sporting dressing room after the match may well be a masterstroke. I wouldn't put anything past him. Not because I hate him, but because the guy is an arrogant, brilliant bastard.

Ofcourse not. Didn't Lowe write how this was a really personal encounter to Mourinho because of Preciado?

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, if by classy you mean a clueless fucking mute. True, he didn't get raped by Barca. He didn't do anything in fact, except telling the players to go out there and play. I was glad to see his tortured, always constipated face fuck off from Madrid.

And no Mourinho definitely didn't throw the game against Sporting. Madrid have thrown everything forward like never before and had 3-4 shots literally cleared off the line. I think he believes he can win against Barca.

btw wild say what you want about Ancelotti, but he has had success at top clubs even if he wasn't perfect as you would have liked, his reputation and resume is good enough, hes an attacking coach and his easy going, player friendly character completely suits Real Madrid.
That's incredibly prejudiced man. He sure couldn't have done as well as he did in his solitary season incharge if he was that bad. Didn't he have a record-breaking points tally? I think it's generally agreed that he was incredibly unlucky to get the sack after such a season. He sure didn't perform in Europe, but what Madrid need are a project, not short-term fixes. If they gut stuffed again in the Classico this season and Mou gets the sack, then god help them.
Ofcourse not. Didn't Lowe write how this was a really personal encounter to Mourinho because of Preciado?
Sure. Which is the exact reason he could've pulled this off without eyebrows being raised, and emerge out of a defeat to headlines of a 'gracious loser' than to his pride being hit for a six and his head being called for.

All this is theory of course -- partly encouraged by the kind of guy Mourinho is and the media's portrayal of him as a devious, cunning, tactical grandmaster. As Madrista says, Real had a handful of chances, so it sure could be wrong, but the point is the discussion isn't it? :)

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Sorry a bit unrelated but still pretty interesting.

Andre Villas Boas: The New Jose Mourinho?
By augustoneto on April 5th, 2011.

Not so long ago, Benfica manager Jorge Jesus was being labelled ‘The Special Two’. Though his career has taken rather a different trajectory from Jose Mourinho’s – he spent decades achieving minor miracles at small Portuguese clubs before Benfica finally gave him his big break – Jesus had constructed an aggressive, domineering side fizzing with pace, flair, and a ruthless streak which swept all before them on the domestic front. Yet Jesus’ Benfica have been overwhelmingly outclassed by a Porto team of whom precious little was expected before the season began.

After all, who was Andre Villas Boas? Having worked closely with Mourinho at Chelsea, the confidence (bordering on narcissism) of his predecessor had evidently rubbed off on him; denied a more senior role among Mourinho’s backroom staff, the young coach opted to go it alone, landing a job at lowly Academica, turning what was expected to be a relegation battle into the lofty heights of midtable mediocrity.

But whilst having worked with Mourinho is seen as something of a golden stamp of approval in Portugal, one decent season in charge of a small club does not a Porto manager make. Having sacked the mediocre Jesualdo Ferreira in the summer, president Pinto da Costa took a gamble.

Now, the comparisons with Mourinho are impossible to ignore, in spite of the young manager’s repeated denials of the similarities between them; both arrived at Porto having achieved success at a small club. Both built unstoppable machines from sides no better on paper than their rivals. Indeed, Villas Boas’ debut season has actually yielded more points than any one season Porto completed under Mourinho – and they may well go on to finish the season undefeated.

What Villas Boas has done is restore the ruthlessness to Porto, the sense that no matter what happens, they will get the result they need. It was the hallmark of the great Porto sides of the nineties, and it was repeated, briefly, under Mourinho. Villas Boas’ achievement is that, should the golden trio of Hulk, Falcao and Varela misfire, Porto’s defence will ensure that nothing is given away, that all it takes is one burst of pace from Hulk, one Falcao backheel, and a game will be put to bed.

Under Villas Boas, centre-back Rolando has evolved from the functional foil for the domineering Bruno Alves into a world-class leader who could play in any team in the world; Argentine international Otamendi has slotted in effortlessly alongside him (Villas Boas quickly nipped previous incumbent Maicon’s occasional lapses of concentration in the bud); left-back Alvaro Pereira has found a consistency he lacked under Jesualdo Ferreira, as has Sapunaru on the opposite flank.

This is a team which has nothing like the swagger of the Benfica team of last season. But then last-season’s Benfica was a flawed masterpiece, bursting with a limitless supply of creativity and running but too tactically limited to react to adverse situations against top opposition. On the other hand, the current Porto team is a sophisticated, flexible model whose flashes of brilliance in attack have a solid tactical basis.

Villas Boas – with typical Mourinho cattishness – claimed, after last night’s win at Benfica, that ‘it was proven who is the best team’. He does himself little justice. The Benfica players, on paper, are more than a match for the options at Villas Boas’ disposal. Luisao, Fabio Coentrao, Javi Garcia, Gaitan and Saviola or Jara would all have a place in the current Porto side; the difference is that Villas Boas has crafted a unit more efficient than anything that has been seen in Portugal for years.

The future will tell if comparisons are premature. As well as a juicy Cup Semi-Final against Benfica, the Europa League holds the promise of further success. A league and cup double and a decent European run (the signs so far on that front have been extremely positive) would only reinforce the idea that Portugal can claim two of the world’s best coaches of recent years.

http://soccerlens.com/andre-villas-boas-the-new-jose-mourinho/68122/#ixzz1IdwEUpNo

Im backing Porto to win in the EL and possibly a treble.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sorry a bit unrelated but still pretty interesting.

Andre Villas Boas: The New Jose Mourinho?
By augustoneto on April 5th, 2011.

Not so long ago, Benfica manager Jorge Jesus was being labelled ‘The Special Two’. Though his career has taken rather a different trajectory from Jose Mourinho’s – he spent decades achieving minor miracles at small Portuguese clubs before Benfica finally gave him his big break – Jesus had constructed an aggressive, domineering side fizzing with pace, flair, and a ruthless streak which swept all before them on the domestic front. Yet Jesus’ Benfica have been overwhelmingly outclassed by a Porto team of whom precious little was expected before the season began.

After all, who was Andre Villas Boas? Having worked closely with Mourinho at Chelsea, the confidence (bordering on narcissism) of his predecessor had evidently rubbed off on him; denied a more senior role among Mourinho’s backroom staff, the young coach opted to go it alone, landing a job at lowly Academica, turning what was expected to be a relegation battle into the lofty heights of midtable mediocrity.

But whilst having worked with Mourinho is seen as something of a golden stamp of approval in Portugal, one decent season in charge of a small club does not a Porto manager make. Having sacked the mediocre Jesualdo Ferreira in the summer, president Pinto da Costa took a gamble.

Now, the comparisons with Mourinho are impossible to ignore, in spite of the young manager’s repeated denials of the similarities between them; both arrived at Porto having achieved success at a small club. Both built unstoppable machines from sides no better on paper than their rivals. Indeed, Villas Boas’ debut season has actually yielded more points than any one season Porto completed under Mourinho – and they may well go on to finish the season undefeated.

What Villas Boas has done is restore the ruthlessness to Porto, the sense that no matter what happens, they will get the result they need. It was the hallmark of the great Porto sides of the nineties, and it was repeated, briefly, under Mourinho. Villas Boas’ achievement is that, should the golden trio of Hulk, Falcao and Varela misfire, Porto’s defence will ensure that nothing is given away, that all it takes is one burst of pace from Hulk, one Falcao backheel, and a game will be put to bed.

Under Villas Boas, centre-back Rolando has evolved from the functional foil for the domineering Bruno Alves into a world-class leader who could play in any team in the world; Argentine international Otamendi has slotted in effortlessly alongside him (Villas Boas quickly nipped previous incumbent Maicon’s occasional lapses of concentration in the bud); left-back Alvaro Pereira has found a consistency he lacked under Jesualdo Ferreira, as has Sapunaru on the opposite flank.

This is a team which has nothing like the swagger of the Benfica team of last season. But then last-season’s Benfica was a flawed masterpiece, bursting with a limitless supply of creativity and running but too tactically limited to react to adverse situations against top opposition. On the other hand, the current Porto team is a sophisticated, flexible model whose flashes of brilliance in attack have a solid tactical basis.

Villas Boas – with typical Mourinho cattishness – claimed, after last night’s win at Benfica, that ‘it was proven who is the best team’. He does himself little justice. The Benfica players, on paper, are more than a match for the options at Villas Boas’ disposal. Luisao, Fabio Coentrao, Javi Garcia, Gaitan and Saviola or Jara would all have a place in the current Porto side; the difference is that Villas Boas has crafted a unit more efficient than anything that has been seen in Portugal for years.

The future will tell if comparisons are premature. As well as a juicy Cup Semi-Final against Benfica, the Europa League holds the promise of further success. A league and cup double and a decent European run (the signs so far on that front have been extremely positive) would only reinforce the idea that Portugal can claim two of the world’s best coaches of recent years.

http://soccerlens.com/andre-villas-boas-the-new-jose-mourinho/68122/#ixzz1IdwEUpNo

Im backing Porto to win in the EL and possibly a treble.
Good read, thanks for sharing :) Iam a bit shocked that Porto have a 11 point lead over Benfica and Benfica have a 15 point lead over the third placed team!

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's incredibly prejudiced man. He sure couldn't have done as well as he did in his solitary season incharge if he was that bad. Didn't he have a record-breaking points tally? I think it's generally agreed that he was incredibly unlucky to get the sack after such a season. He sure didn't perform in Europe, but what Madrid need are a project, not short-term fixes. If they gut stuffed again in the Classico this season and Mou gets the sack, then god help them.
He didn't do anything, with those players anybody could do more or less the same in la liga. Pellegrini didn't make a difference and the Alcocron debacle plus the embarrassment in the CL sealed it.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He didn't do anything, with those players anybody could do more or less the same in la liga. Pellegrini didn't make a difference and the Alcocron debacle plus the embarrassment in the CL sealed it.
Can't argue with you, mate.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Still no explanation or apology Madridista? This is what you don't understand, what you folks don't understand.

You drop these slurs and get obstinate about that..all haughty..no shit, we're all majority here, you're my bitch Corz..a-ok.

Problem is, you've just reinforced HATE. Fine you may be safe right now, but this shit gets out into the wrong crowd and blamm!! Lives may be lost..just ask the intolerant 'pastor' who is indirectly responsible for the premature deaths of American citizens in Afghanistan and God knows where else..where it didn't make big news. Funny thing is, you just may not be as safe as supposed..this is the Internet after all. Besides, some of us have long memories..

Those slaughters happen and then we're like, 'why are people so vicious and wicked?' But we kept quiet and passively celebrated racism and religious discrimination when it happened..reinforcing hate. Just a simplistic view on why these things persist..those acts of terrorism start from a simple forum post sometimes.

I'm only incoherent to simpletons, really.

And yeah I loathe Jose Fiver..should be obvious by now without me saying so on a Klaxon. :)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
ArguingInternetSpecialOlympics1.jpg

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Still no explanation or apology Madridista? This is what you don't understand, what you folks don't understand.

You drop these slurs and get obstinate about that..all haughty..no shit, we're all majority here, you're my bitch Corz..a-ok.

Problem is, you've just reinforced HATE. Fine you may be safe right now, but this shit gets out into the wrong crowd and blamm!! Lives may be lost..just ask the intolerant 'pastor' who is indirectly responsible for the premature deaths of American citizens in Afghanistan and God knows where else..where it didn't make big news. Funny thing is, you just may not be as safe as supposed..this is the Internet after all. Besides, some of us have long memories..

Those slaughters happen and then we're like, 'why are people so vicious and wicked?' But we kept quiet and passively celebrated racism and religious discrimination when it happened..reinforcing hate. Just a simplistic view on why these things persist..those acts of terrorism start from a simple forum post sometimes.

I'm only incoherent to simpletons, really.

And yeah I loathe Jose Fiver..should be obvious by now without me saying so on a Klaxon. :)

I seriously have no idea what the hell are you talking about. From what I can get from all that balderdash, youre accusing me of racism. I don't know how you got that, but I'm getting quite freaked out by this conversation, so I'm just going to say I'm sorry, you got the wrong impression, this is some sort of a misunderstanding. I didn't mean anything racist, ever.

Anyway, back on topic.

HE IS THE (SPECIAL) ONE! :D

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Good read, thanks for sharing :) Iam a bit shocked that Porto have a 11 point lead over Benfica and Benfica have a 15 point lead over the third placed team!

Correction, 16 point lead over Benfica and 21 point lead over third place Braga with 5 games to go. They have won the league and are in the Semis of the cup against Benfica and in the QFs of EL against Spartak Moscow.

I have a strong feeling that he can pull off a treble with Porto like the 'Special One'.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Madridista

I didn't want to bring back this racism bs, but why on earth would you want to question reality seeing my :star:eloquent:star: posts? It's like that's an aberration, an anomaly, since I'm black..and not even mixed-black mulatto shit à la Obama for that matter. :D:D

JF? I love his hauteur, his supercilious style in management (I'm sure it's his 'game face'..methinks he's a very sweet, lovable dad in his other life :))..he's ultra-confident and that's always HOT, but some few reasons for the hate..he joined merda, and now Madick :D..like he was delibrately trying to piss on me or something. :D
And from all indications he's way more affectionate with :devilfuc:merda:devilfuc: than :star:Chelsea:star:..gets that BIG FOOL L30bitcho coming over to his sprawling villa at Tenerife to give him some wet brain every other Thursday night or so..mofo!!

Also, didn't really like the way he shat on Serse Cosmi at Livorno last season..I'm a lukewarm admirer of the former schoolteacher, yeah..his baseball cap just makes him stand out in some way..pity he let Zamparini il Train Wreck slam a fat load deep in his hairy ass. :mad:

Just some light-hearted reasons for the JF hate..more to come on this thread..after the coming El Clasico fiascos, mwahahahahaha!!!!! :devilfir:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Your posts are a bit too eloquent, borderline complete drivel tbh. You are so out of context and lack any sort coherence that I wondered how did that post end up there. Thats nothing to do with racism. I'm still thinking your somehow making fun of me lol.

And Mou is obviously more affectionate with Inter than Chelsea, he left on better terms there, its fresher and he also won the triplete there.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hey I'm a good poster.. :tongue:

Making fun of you? How ffs??? :conf: Oh yeah, maybe it's somehow connected to the encore 5-0 y'all be getting in your own SB a couple weeks from now..16th I suppose?

Then at the CDR..then at the UCL..five El Clasicos, 25-0 to Barca..how you like that? :D

I'm sorry for being a prick some posts up, sincerely. :beer: Thanks for straightening it out.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
So love him so awesome :proud: :star: none better than him :beer:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
4 semis with 4 different teams in his career. Madrid couldn't get past the first round for years and then, along comes Jose. Like him or not, hes a legend.

Schedule