The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Who took my virginity? I got banned for the first time since joining back in 2011. Necro most likely

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We should aim for another CB if we manage to get rid of Gomez, Paletta and Zapata. Do we have anything worthy of trying in our youth system or maybe out on loan? We are also gonna need another LB, CM and a winger... This should be our priorities.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This team lacks speed on buildup, counter and on getting back. Our fullbacks can’t overlap and get burned on the counter.

Bonaventura slowing down attacks and giving away precious balls on many occasions. Our whole left side needs a change. Rodriguez can get better with better preparations but it’s very difficult to change how bonaventua plays, he does not seem willing to try.

Winger is a must but I think management is holding for a better player for next summer as soon as they know who will be the coach for next term.

Let’s hope Calabria continues his growth so we can move him to the left when Conti is fit again. Locatelli needs more time at LCM he can’t be worse than the current occupant.

Come next season I hope we can ship all Raiola clients for a 100m and buy suitable players for this squad.
:thumbsup:

also.which raiola clients we have apart from abate and bona?
(selling $$ for under 120m is pure piece of shit business )

We should aim for another CB if we manage to get rid of Gomez, Paletta and Zapata. Do we have anything worthy of trying in our youth system or maybe out on loan? We are also gonna need another LB, CM and a winger... This should be our priorities.

this team is far more complete than last seasons...and ppl still shitted on players. the problem was/is bad team building and team chemistry.thats where i think(hope) gennaro will do a good job.

cometh summer, we ll need a rotation lb and if we sell all of 3 cbs(gomez, paletta, zapata) one cb.actually selling all of 3 combined for 10+ and getting devrij for free or for 25m which will be his clause will be serious business.

but we ll need to spend heavily on a lw and a cam.i expect 50m rated players on both these positions.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Well, he had a super tactitian and football connaisseur in Favre as a coach :)

What would I give to have Favre as our coach. Seriously, the more I think about it and about how Favre transformed every single club from trash into gold without ever having a big transfer-treasure to burn on mercato – he‘d probably be the real deal over expensive Conte or Sarri.

Wrong. Puel got Nice to 4th.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

also.which raiola clients we have apart from abate and bona?
(selling $$ for under 120m is pure piece of shit business )

Some primavera players, and he’s broking Niang’s transfer. Donarumma is a very expensive potential. 2nd highest paid gk in the world. If he does not pull some miraclious saves this season his price will drop significantly. His numbers are of an average gk this season.

We have to sell him whether we feel it’s a rip off or not so we are so lucky if we get 70m come July.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
*The sun reporting Mario Balotelli agreed terms with Juventus for next season.

*Milannews editorial launching a fierce attack on fassone for disappearing and not being able to deliver (Allo will disagree).

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

*Milannews editorial launching a fierce attack on fassone for disappearing and not being able to deliver (Allo will disagree).

Who would disagree? He failed to assemble a team, he basically just bough random player after random player hoping for the best.

This strategy only works eventually if u have unlimited resources like City, but i don't see us spending 1 billion before we get it right like they did.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some primavera players, and he’s broking Niang’s transfer. Donarumma is a very expensive potential. 2nd highest paid gk in the world. If he does not pull some miraclious saves this season his price will drop significantly. His numbers are of an average gk this season.

We have to sell him whether we feel it’s a rip off or not so we are so lucky if we get 70m come July.

you are forgetting he is 18y old...his potential is immense.far beyond every gk in the world.
ousmane dembele is one of the best talents since messi(he along mbappe).but he is far from end product and his decision making is atrocious.still barca paid 150m for him, cause talent is there.same applies for donna.
after all i dont see him leave.he is one of the players we are going to use to attract wc talent in the near future.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
you are forgetting he is 18y old...his potential is immense.far beyond every gk in the world.
ousmane dembele is one of the best talents since messi(he along mbappe).but he is far from end product and his decision making is atrocious.still barca paid 150m for him, cause talent is there.same applies for donna.
after all i dont see him leave.he is one of the players we are going to use to attract wc talent in the near future.

No my friend I am not forgetting his age nor his potential, but a 100m will buy you Oblak who imo is the best gk in the world.

Donarumma is a rewarding risk but Real or psg won’t take this risk if they wish to play for the big ears. Barcelona paid for the best player in bundesliga and let’s not kid ourselves position and seasonal stats play a big role in transfer fee.

I’ll repeat what I said; donarumma’s stats this season are bad, he is conceding easy goals and he’s not as critical as last season. His is just off, not a bad player just not assuring like handanovic, Allison or szcenzy(juventus gk).

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No my friend I am not forgetting his age nor his potential, but a 100m will buy you Oblak who imo is the best gk in the world.

Donarumma is a rewarding risk but Real or psg won’t take this risk if they wish to play for the big ears. Barcelona paid for the best player in bundesliga and let’s not kid ourselves position and seasonal stats play a big role in transfer fee.

I’ll repeat what I said; donarumma’s stats this season are bad, he is conceding easy goals and he’s not as critical as last season. His is just off, not a bad player just not assuring like handanovic, Allison or szcenzy(juventus gk).

who is the best bundesliga player that barcelona paid for?

on a side note:back in the day zidane's stats were bad most of the time.i wouldnt hesitate to have him on my team over almost everyone bar 4-5 players...if you know what i mean.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Half of Dollar's net worth comes from Raiola being his agent.
That man knows how to hype players at the right time.

Perfect example - how Raiola sold Pogba to ManU.
Sure, Pogba isn't a bad player. But his real price was probably half of what ManU paid for him.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
IMO Dembele was the best player in bundesliga last season. He was just unplayable.

And if you mean the bad Zidane stats who was played out of position in a struggling Ancelotti’s juventus side then yeah I know what you mean.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Balotelli to Jube must mean something... Donnarumma is their target, definitely. They’re taking Balo for Raiola and they expect something in return. Why else would Jube be even linked with Mario if not for Raiola?! Something is happening boyz

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Oblak s better but hes 6 years older.
I d not sell $$ for less than 100M, no chance. People easilly forget how much points great gk can save. Last year Torino, Juve etc.
No, richest clubs cant have all Oblak. Real buys him, then what ll PSG, city do?
Stats re not everything. Rich clubs wants some fancy player every summer.
imagine "most talented gk in the world joins psg for 100M". Imagine headlines, hype, fanboys parade etc.
Gk ll never be more expensive than striker but one of a kind, one in generation?
Simply we d be stupid te ask anything less than 100M. Just a business.

Dembele compar. is on point. He lacks probably most important quality for winger, decision making. And 150 M??

And its not bad Riola is his manager, he adds like 30% on price besides his cut :lol:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Balotelli to Jube must mean something... Donnarumma is their target, definitely. They’re taking Balo for Raiola and they expect something in return. Why else would Jube be even linked with Mario if not for Raiola?! Something is happening boyz

Their gk plus 100m for donarumma and bonaventura and they have got themselves a deal.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
IMO Dembele was the best player in bundesliga last season. He was just unplayable.

And if you mean the bad Zidane stats who was played out of position in a struggling Ancelotti’s juventus side then yeah I know what you mean.

im probably the biggest admirer of dembele in this forum.and i wanted him here more than anyone as you remember from summer(even if we had 0.0000001% chance to get him). but i dont think he was best player in bundesliga.he is not end product yet.that why.

oh. and i mean zidane during his whole career. his decision making and passing was classes down from iniesta xavi etc. despite that he was unstoppable in any way.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
PSG will be the only option for Donnarumma. They will most likely buy Oblak though. PSG can't spend in January due to FFP. They will spend 300m+ in the summer.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Oblak s better but hes 6 years older.
I d not sell $$ for less than 100M, no chance. People easilly forget how much points great gk can save. Last year Torino, Juve etc.
No, richest clubs cant have all Oblak. Real buys him, then what ll PSG, city do?
Stats re not everything. Rich clubs wants some fancy player every summer.
imagine "most talented gk in the world joins psg for 100M". Imagine headlines, hype, fanboys parade etc.
Gk ll never be more expensive than striker but one of a kind, one in generation?
Simply we d be stupid te ask anything less than 100M. Just a business.

Dembele compar. is on point. He lacks probably most important quality for winger, decision making. And 150 M??

And its not bad Riola is his manager, he adds like 30% on price besides his cut :lol:

Imagine being a serious club who is fighting for silverware and you wanna sign players for the hype created by agents and youtubers!
Imagine how stupid of a DS would pay 100 for donnarumma and pass on Oblak because he’s just 25 years old (baby age for goal keepers).

Imagine being a Milan fan watching the 2nd highest paid gk in the world conceding the following:

2 outside shots against Roma
2 outside shots against juventus
4 goals against Lazio from just 6 attempts
3 goals against Verona from just 4 attempts
2 icardi gay goals
2 clusterfuck goals against sampdoria

Footballers are paid to perform, his job is to save our asses when he’s called upon. IMO if we get 70m offer for him we should take it and never look back.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
PSG will be the only option for Donnarumma. They will most likely buy Oblak though. PSG can't spend in January due to FFP. They will spend 300m+ in the summer.

180 of those 300 are preoccupied for mbappe as he is on loan now

as i said i dont think that $$ will be sold this summer(unless a super offer arrives)thing is though that atletico bilbao keeper just signed a new contract with a 80m clause.which means that if rm pay 80m for him then donna surely worth more than 100.

its only logical.as most of ppl here overhyped suso(who is a really good player) just because suso pledged his love for the club through IG, same happened with $$ who didnt come out and sack raiola and they try to downplay his potential and his price.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Former Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi reveals he has stopped watching his old club’s matches. “Their style of play goes against all my footballing principles.”

I am always with Presidente. See you later, chaps :proud:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
180 of those 300 are preoccupied for mbappe as he is on loan now

as i said i dont think that $$ will be sold this summer(unless a super offer arrives)thing is though that atletico bilbao keeper just signed a new contract with a 80m clause.which means that if rm pay 80m for him then donna surely worth more than 100.

its only logical.as most of ppl here overhyped suso(who is a really good player) just because suso pledged his love for the club through IG, same happened with $$ who didnt come out and sack raiola and they try to downplay his potential and his price.

I see them buying Oblak then. Hard to see $$ anywhere else but here next season. If he was to be sold, it should have been last summer. His performances this season have been below par. We need his salary for a more important position.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
abate(2.5m)500minutes
antonelli(1.5m)38minutes
mauri(1.5m)12minutes this season....
i see many many problems before donna, who also shouldnt be paid that high

edit:i almost forgot borini's 2.5m /season....

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Half of Dollar's net worth comes from Raiola being his agent.
That man knows how to hype players at the right time.

Perfect example - how Raiola sold Pogba to ManU.
Sure, Pogba isn't a bad player. But his real price was probably half of what ManU paid for him.

Naaah you can’t actually compare the two. Donnarumma had a very very good debut season and became the second highest paid gk in world football. He doesn’t deserve that at all. While pogba is 100m because of several factors.. e.a popularity, potential, age, and that he actually had so much experience at such a young age.
Paying 100m for pogba can be defended, but giving dollar 7million is just :fp:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Former Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi reveals he has stopped watching his old club’s matches. “Their style of play goes against all my footballing principles.”

Gloryhunter. :o :proud:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Gloryhunter. :o :proud:

A blind man would have seen that coming. He can't use Milan anymore to get votes or ass, so the cunt made like the wind.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wrong. Puel got Nice to 4th.

And Favre took Nice the year after to 3rd. But OK Nice wasn't quite exactely trash at that moment Favre took over. :thumbsup:

True. It's Criscitello in behalf of TMW who's attacking Fassone, not Milannnews Editorial. And Criscitello shits on Milan on quite every occasion imaginable.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Milan are reportedly very close to announcing Puma as their new technical partner.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
well, at least we are not dealing with Diadora, Fila, Reebok, Kappa, or Umbro.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Real Madrid target Kepa just renewed with Athletic Bilbao. Hopefully that opens the door for another suitor for Donnarumma.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.