The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
it was obvious that sacking montella was idiotic if the replacement was gattuso, now if they hired someone with experience like mazzarri etc. it would have been fine.

those 2 clowns have no idea about what they're doing, the "owner" probably has no clue or interest in football which is why he hired those 2 circus rejects.

bacca > kalinic + silva

and I don't even rate bacca

Oh no doubt, it was just pretty obviously cherry-picking.

Montella had to go. I had a very slim hope that Gattuso would improve the mentality and impetus but that has failed.

We need a complete and utter shake-up and for that to happen I think we need someone like Conte or Simeone.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh no doubt, it was just pretty obviously cherry-picking.

Montella had to go. I had a very slim hope that Gattuso would improve the mentality and impetus but that has failed.

We need a complete and utter shake-up and for that to happen I think we need someone like Conte or Simeone.

or bring in wc players...

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Wtf we turned into palermo now?

Why cant they just hire any italian coach with real league experience? Except montella

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

Why cant they just hire any italian coach with real league experience? Except montella

because they will be the same/worse and he's under contract.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Much prefer to have Montella back than Gattuso.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

bring in ranieri to save the season
then sell half the players.those who dont give a fuck about the team, use that money and another 200m warchest and buy top players.

antonelli, paletta, gomez, 2 gks, bacca, berto, lapa, niang, borini, hakan, abate, kalinic out

one top lw
one top cam
one top striker
1 rotation cb
1 rotation wb

there is no other way out in this situation we are into.
we are becoming loserpool otherwise...

Last edited:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Next Milan coach will be Pirlo

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
So, the management sack the coach to then replace with a novice. Poor results follow and the team enters ritiro - poor results continue... ritiro ends and Montella will likely be back before the year is out.

Are F&M accountable? this is becoming farcical.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Dollar, Silva, Bonucci, Musac, RR, Bilgia, Hakan, and Kalishit can all get sold. Bring us Modric, Auba, and a proven coach that can also focus on our youngsters and we'll be a competitive team in no time. I think we overcomplicated things this summer. 1-2 world class players > 6-7 gambles.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Dollar, Silva, Bonucci, Musac, RR, Bilgia, Hakan, and Kalishit can all get sold. Bring us Modric, Auba, and a proven coach that can also focus on our youngsters and we'll be a competitive team in no time. I think we overcomplicated things this summer. 1-2 world class players > 6-7 gambles.

Dollar, Bonucci and maybe Silva will provide solid returns. Musac, RR, Bilgia, Hakan are worth very little in contrast. Kalishit is on loan.

We need Kane, Modric & Guedes. Suso is our best player but would provide a nice return. Someone like Simone Verdi could play his role(says it all really)

Guys like Ilicic, Janko & Barak should also be looked at. What players perform in Serie A should be a target for us.

Kane is the best young pure striker of a ball in the game. Modric is the CM class we've missed for way too long and Guedes is a potentially great young player(v.versatile)

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why would we sell Bonucci? He's one of the very few "great" players we have. Well actually the only other one I can think of is Suso

I'd say RR, Kessie, Conti, Bonucci & Biglia (purely because we can't sell him on for a decent price & we might as well give him a chance under a proper coach like Conte) should all stay

I'm not too bothered about Musacchio, he's decent but idm if he got sold. A. Silva has talent but also a good transfer value, Kalinic should be used to raise funds for a proper CF, Hakan was a disappointment so far, Gigio can be sold too idc about him

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

RR is a must stay
$$ if he proves he wants to be here and all this was raiola's attention whoring , then he is a must too.if he wants to leave sell for over 100m

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For 70 years the Milan clubs hadn’t both lost for two rounds in a row

Milan have gone behind eight times this season and lost all eight, never even managing to snatch a point from a losing situation.

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I got one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight L's in my bank account

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

why would modric join milan?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan have gone behind eight times this season and lost all eight, never even managing to snatch a point from a losing situation.

58w19_s-200x150.gif

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
GK:

Donnarumma will leave, so we will need a keeper. Reina would be great.

Defence:

We have too many defenders, but this area is the least problematic IMO. We can stay with the current CB options, and even though the fullback options aren’t great they are serviceable. If we do have additional budget though, I would get a LB to give RR competition seeing as Antonelli is so injury prone. If Bonucci decides to leave though, then we need a starting caliber centre back.

Sell: Gomez and or Paletta

Midfield:

Even though our anchor options are all flawed, I think this is the least problematic area of the midfield. Unless we can sign someone world class at anchor I would leave this position alone. I’d give it until the end of the season to decide whether to sell Biglia or Monto or loan Locatelli.

What we really are lacking are good well rounded two way midfielders, that will help control the game, defend properly and give the team a proper base to play from. Ideally one of the two midfielders should be a goalscoring/assist threat in the final third and can play between the lines as well.

To give an idea of the type/style of players I am referring to, it would be a Modric for the first role and a Thiago Alcantara/Seedorf/Iniesta type for the more attacking role.

Sell: Hakan , Biglia or Monto, Mauri
Loan: Loca (if we keep Biglia and Monto)
Buy: 2 midfielders

Attack:

The worst area of the team. No pace, no ruthless finishing ability, no real creativity other than Suso when he decides not to shoot from everywhere and poor movement off the ball. I would sell whichever of Silva/Kalinic that can raise enough money to go for a proper striker option and let Cutrone and whichever stiker we don’t sell be the backup options. What we also really need are ss/winger type players, of which we have none. We need at least 2 of these players, and also if there is budget left over I would also go for another hardworking pure winger. So 2 Cristiano types, and if there is leftover funds then a Douglas Costa type

Sell: Silva/Kalinic
Buy: 1 CF, 2 SS/wingers

We probably need a couple windows to get these players and probably about 400m so we need to be patient and hope for the best.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As reported by La Repubblica, news arrives from London, according to which, for the purchase of Milan from the Elliott fund, there will be several funds in progress, among which, in addition to the Arabs, also the one led by Jorge Mendes who already tried to buy last summer Milan without success.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Mirabelli vs Raiola; Fassone vs UEFA

worst season since milan got relegated

Probably

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
milan seriously risk relegation with gattuso, if they want to save this club they should bring back montella :lol:

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Kane is the best young pure striker of a ball in the game. Modric is the CM class we've missed for way too long and Guedes is a potentially great young player(v.versatile)
Modric, Kane lolol....whatever drugs you're on please send some over I want to try.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
milan seriously risk relegation with gattuso, if they want to save this club they should bring back montella :lol:

Just get rid and try someone new.

There must be someone.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Modric, Kane lolol....whatever drugs you're on please send some over I want to try.

We really need three players of the highest quality or with the greatest potential. We all need some strong stuff to watch this current Milan. :o

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I got one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight new signings ready to let you down

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Taarabt > Borini
Menez > Borini
Balotelli > Kalinic

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
As reported by La Repubblica, news arrives from London, according to which, for the purchase of Milan from the Elliott fund, there will be several funds in progress, among which, in addition to the Arabs, also the one led by Jorge Mendes who already tried to buy last summer Milan without success.

wait, whaaaat?
this fast? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule