Group F Olympiakos Piraeus vs AC Milan 13/12/2018 21:00 CET

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Pitiful. We couldn't get through the EL group stages :lol:

Now it's top 4 or complete disaster.

You have a job to do, Ivan, Leo, and Paolo.

sack Paolo leo and gattuso.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
That’s much more important to us right now than earning 500,000 euros.

Of course the league is more important. But lets not pretend that we dont need the money.

Fixed amounts (€168m)
Group stage performance bonuses will be paid for each match: €570,000 per win and €190,000 per draw. Undistributed amounts (€190,000 per draw) will be pooled and redistributed among the clubs playing in the group stage in amounts proportionate to their number of wins.

The group winners can expect to receive a qualification bonus of €1m each and the runners-up €500,000 each.

The clubs that qualify for the knockout stage can expect to pick up the following amounts:
• qualification for the round of 32; €500,000 each
• qualification for the round of 16: €1.1m each
• qualification for the quarter-finals: €1.5m each
• qualification for the semi-finals: €2.4m each
• qualification for the final: €4.5m each
• The UEFA Europa League winners can expect to collect an additional €4m.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Good riddance to this fodder tournament. Never suited Milan, and never will. 7 time CL winners shouldn't have to face the humiliation of losing to CL rejects in the Round of 32.

Paguma Larvata

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Funny thing is we cried in front of UEFA to grant us the right to play in this mickey mouse tournament only for this shit show

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
That was a ridiculous match :lol: If I were Leonardo, I'd refuse to go play in that shit stadium again - let's pay a fine of 10 million or a Laxalt or whatever - it's not worth it. Not football.

If that referee gets another high profile match, UEFA is not getting it.

It never really feels bad exiting from Europa League though.. a draw in the league feels much worse to me.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
If you were Leo, you'd be better off not saying comments like: They took corners from the wrong spot and nothing happened but when we tried the ref stopped us.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A flute disrupted our attacks.

Oh boy...

Time to change those tampons!

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Now it's top 4 or complete disaster.

You have a job to do, Ivan, Leo, and Paolo.

I 110% agree with this sentiment. Top 4 or accountability.

Of course the league is more important. But lets not pretend that we dont need the money.

We don't. That's peasant money. We'd get more by terminating fodder contracts. Only reason to win was to get a UCL spot and that's it.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
That was a ridiculous match :lol: If I were Leonardo, I'd refuse to go play in that shit stadium again - let's pay a fine of 10 million or a Laxalt or whatever - it's not worth it. Not football.

It never really feels bad exiting from Europa League though.. a draw in the league feels much worse to me.

The sounds didn't bother me too much. Throwing second balls into play was disgusting and so was the refereeing. Circus and while I don't value EL that much, I do hate to see us fail even when it's a tin cup. I just can't stand watching us lose, no matter how unimportant the cup or how beneficial it could be for the league.

Ah well, fuck it. Hope our players get their head back on straight after this shit show because despite all the trash officiating, we still played like complete ass.

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

:thumbsup:

The sounds didn't bother me too much. Throwing second balls into play was disgusting and so was the refereeing. Circus and while I don't value EL that much, I do hate to see us fail even when it's a tin cup. I just can't stand watching us lose, no matter how unimportant the cup or how beneficial it could be for the league.

Ah well, fuck it. Hope our players get their head back on straight after this shit show because despite all the trash officiating, we still played like complete ass.

Yeah definitely, move on to the Bologna game on Tuesday. A few wins in the league is all we need at the moment.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

That was how Frosinone pipped Palermo to Serie A promotion last season btw. Their substitutes kept throwing balls back into field during injury time when Palermo needed a goal to progress.

Olympiacos boys watches Serie B for tactical inspiration.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Too much wasted chances in the first half, second half we got scared by their fans. It happens to a lot of teams in Olympiacos.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
No passion. I hate this team.

Too many players in our attack that havent in even scored 30 goals in their career with exception of higuain

How can you win with attackers that are not used to scoring goals and look awkward trying to do it.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Thanks, Leonardo!