The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I feel that when Niangis gone Bona will be our permanent LW. Unless we're not getting another winger. But don't forget the Chinese have to agree too, lots of rumours about swaps and loans but nothing about if the Chinese agree or not. They cancelled most of Gs plans until now.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
This is tipicaly for milan last couple of years. First we had 5 technically gifted but athleticlly inferior players (Becham, Ronaldinho, Pirlo...too many artist noone to run for them), then we have too many wingers with no mf (Menez, Binho, SES) then we have too many brainless mf without creativity, now we again buying wingers without decent mf...no plan...nothing, just buy/loan players ..

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
This is tipicaly for milan last couple of years. First we had 5 technically gifted but athleticlly inferior players (Becham, Ronaldinho, Pirlo...too many artist noone to run for them), then we have too many wingers with no mf (Menez, Binho, SES) then we have too many brainless mf without creativity, now we again buying wingers without decent mf...no plan...nothing, just buy/loan players ..

I believe the plan is to make Bonaventura a permanent midfielder like he was when Niang was playing well. Deulofeu will be RW now I feel, I have a feeling this window isn't over just yet either.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
I mean one moment G is having dinner with Tevez...next day Juve signs Tevez for 12 M and we sign Matri for 12 M.... like seriously WTF?
Yeah , that is not true.G had dinner with Tevez in Jan of 2013 , Tevez had contacts and signed for Juve over 6 months later not the next day....For the record I think curtent Galliani is an absolute idiot.

Last edited:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah , that is not true.G had dinner with Tevez in Jan of 2013 , Tevez had contacts and signed for Juve over 6 months later not the next day....For the record I think curtent Galliani is an absolute idiot.

IIRC Milan were once again very close to signing Tevez the same summer he's gone to Juve. After we've failed we went for Matri

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why the hell are Juve after Keita Balde? They're packed up front.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I hope we beat Juve the next two times to prove to the league they're not untouchable.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Vincenzo Montella confirms Milan forward M’Baye Niang “is considering an offer to change teams” and won’t be called-up for Juventus.

The Frenchman is believed to be considering an offer from Genoa, which would see Lucas Ocampos move the other way, with Torino also thought to be interested.

“The truth is that the lad - along with the club - is considering an offer to change teams,” Montella confirmed in his pre-Juventus Press conference.

“He won’t be called-up, to allow him to calmly decide along with the club. He’s always been involved in normal situations, sometimes he’s been on the fringes but he’s never been out.

“So for my part as long as he’s a Milan player he’ll have the consideration which that deserves, i.e the maximum.

“He has made himself extremely available right from the start, and he’s trying to grow so he can manage his talent better.

“He’s a player who has had his ups-and-downs and there are things he needs to improve. We tried, and we got to a point where we were delighted with the results, including the lad, and I’m not talking about technical results.

“He got to a certain point and then stopped, and I won’t pretend to know why, nor do I want to say. He’s a very sensitive lad, he’s a normal boy and he’s never gone too far, while remaining on the limit.

“I didn’t like the attitude that he showed when he came on against Torino, and he acknowledged that. He’s done more in the past, as he would also admit.

“If he stays here, we’ll try again. If he goes elsewhere then I hope he succeeds.

“Did I offer my opinion on his potential sale? Obviously I was involved.

“Ocampos? I only talk about my players. We’ll see.”

http://www.football-italia.net/97339/montella-%E2%80%98niang-considering-offers%E2%80%99

Yeah, he done mate.

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
Throw niang, bertolacci, poli, Honda along with Gomez and montolivo, in a 50m package to Westham :thumbsup:

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
If ocampos comes here his bringing this with him

majooh_barbeito9.jpg

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montella would allow Niang to leave Milan on a permanent transfer. His agent is expected in Milano to discuss a move. [Vito Angele]

c5df744798799f8847054beb3682a5f22a8e0233.gif

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
shouldn't we all pinch in and get Vulture a genoa shirt if the deal goes through:lol::lol:?

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
******* Bacca
Bona--suso--deulo
**** Loca---badelj
Des-roma-pal-abate
Donna
Maybe this is possible for this window , can suso play here?

Last edited:

SkyDiver

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Taribo West
******* Bacca
Bona--suso--deulo
**** Loca---badelj
Des-roma-pal-abate
Donna
Maybe this is possible for this window , can suspect play here?

And who would be backup for Bona and Delufeo?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Vincenzo Montella confirms Milan forward M’Baye Niang “is considering an offer to change teams” and won’t be called-up for Juventus.

The Frenchman is believed to be considering an offer from Genoa, which would see Lucas Ocampos move the other way, with Torino also thought to be interested.

“The truth is that the lad - along with the club - is considering an offer to change teams,” Montella confirmed in his pre-Juventus Press conference.

“He won’t be called-up, to allow him to calmly decide along with the club. He’s always been involved in normal situations, sometimes he’s been on the fringes but he’s never been out.

“So for my part as long as he’s a Milan player he’ll have the consideration which that deserves, i.e the maximum.

“He has made himself extremely available right from the start, and he’s trying to grow so he can manage his talent better.

“He’s a player who has had his ups-and-downs and there are things he needs to improve. We tried, and we got to a point where we were delighted with the results, including the lad, and I’m not talking about technical results.

“He got to a certain point and then stopped, and I won’t pretend to know why, nor do I want to say. He’s a very sensitive lad, he’s a normal boy and he’s never gone too far, while remaining on the limit.

“I didn’t like the attitude that he showed when he came on against Torino, and he acknowledged that. He’s done more in the past, as he would also admit.

“If he stays here, we’ll try again. If he goes elsewhere then I hope he succeeds.

“Did I offer my opinion on his potential sale? Obviously I was involved.

“Ocampos? I only talk about my players. We’ll see.”

http://www.football-italia.net/97339/montella-%E2%80%98niang-considering-offers%E2%80%99

Yeah, he done mate.

b7f3b931efa115d49ef67883cc6f1abf-48231-1485257402.jpeg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
For the third time in two months, AC Milan and Juventus will face each other. This time, at Juventus Stadium, in Turin, for the TIM Cup quarterfinals. On the eve of the match, Vincenzo Montella was interviewed by Milan TV and then spoke with the rest of the press at the regular press conference.

DEULOFEU
"He's here to play. We all want to see his qualities. I've been following him for some time and I believe a lot in him. We did not get him as an alternative to Suso because they are two different players. He can play on the left. He might make it into the squad list for tomorrow's game".

NAPOLI
"We faced a great team and played really well. Numbers speak for themselves: we dominated the game. We're disappointed with the result but this match must give the boys more self-confidence. They need to believe in the work we're doing. I know I am AC Milan's manager and I know we have to win, but I have the feeling we are getting closer to the top teams. We have to believe in ourselves".

JUVE
"It's a really tough match against a team which is almost impossible to beat, but we have to do our best in a competition that the management, the players and I consider very important. Juventus have plenty of solutions, they can easily change game plan with different players. I hope they are angry because anger clouds the mind. It's an exciting match to play and an important test for us".

JUVENTUS STADIUM
"Juve have won 27 consecutive games at Juventus Stadium, this says it all. Picking Juve was an unlucky draw, but this makes it even more exciting".

GOALS
"A manager has to work so that his strikers can do well. For sure, when we have the chance to score, we have to show more determination. We have to improve on this aspect".

NIANG
"Niang might leave the club. He's discussing it with the management. That's why I don't think he'll be in the squad list for Torino. Should he stay, I would treat him like every other player. He's had ups and downs, over his career and the same has happened this year".

OBJECTIVE
"A lot will depend on the next matches. Our goal is to make it into Europa League, the Champions League is more complicated".

MIDFIELD
"Kucka has improved a lot, Pasalic is improving game after game, the same goes for Bertolacci. With Bonaventura, we don't need anyone else in midfield".

RESULTS
"Recent results haven't been that good, but if we win against Udinese we would have one point more than the first half of the season. Sunday could be a turning point for us".

THE LEAGUE
"In my opinion, Serie A with 18 teams would be more competitive".

IMPROVEMENT
"I think there's a lot of room for improvement. We've made some costly mistakes".

INJURIES
"Suso is fit to play, while De Sciglio still hasn't resumed training alongside his teammates, therefore I don't think he's going to make it for tomorrow's match".

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
IIRC Milan were once again very close to signing Tevez the same summer he's gone to Juve. After we've failed we went for Matri

It was actually over a yrar before that Summer IIRC.He had refused to play for City , we were going to sell to Pato to PSG for €35m and spend it on Tevez.Pato said no , the deal fell through and we all laughed at the pictures of G with Tevez having food.Didnt we all moan the summer he went to Juve for not trying at all and basically funding that move by buying Matri.

Status
Not open for further replies.