The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like Bernardeschi is much better at shooting and a bit better at passing the ball,while Keita is better at running at and past defenders and creating space for teammates.I would be really happy with either of them and im not sure who do i prefer.Keita kinda gives me some Sterling vibe,and Bernardeschis shooting power reminds me of Seedorf.And i know its stupid but also what happend to F.Anderson he had so much hype around him.I remember MU and Barca watching him,wanted him in Milan really bad.
I would take Bernardeschi over Kieta. I agree with everything you say. Both have excellent technique but the former has a much better passing range and football IQ (vision) and he can play either side of the pitch. Kieta is fast, extremely explosive, can dribble and shoot.

Ideally i'd like both, i'd probably opt to play Bernardeschi as true #10

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's okay to prefer Bernadeschi oder Balde, but Balde deal actually seems doable. If I recall correctly, Fiorentina wants around 50 mil for Bernadeschi? Also, I don't see them making a favorable loan deal for us out of all clubs, they hate us.

This + hes a viola fan, might only leave for abroad

I would prefer Bernardeschi as well, but he'd be almost impossible to get and not worth over paying that much for IMO. Keita Balde has the qualities we're looking for a in a winger to play LW with Suso on the right, Federico is more of a playmaker in my eyes

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Any good deals happened while we are sleeping as usual?

Did other teams become stronger or something

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Any good deals happened while we are sleeping as usual?

Did other teams become stronger or something

Don't worry, we became much stronger during summer while doing as much as nothing while others spend 94M on penguins :lol:

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Don't worry, we became much stronger during summer while doing as much as nothing while others spend 94M on penguins :lol:

hahaha Fuck, things are getting scary.

Just read that Kieta's agent, the fucker has just denied the rumors of him joining Milan :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Pressure is on them though. Keita Balde has for a long time had beef with Lazio, and it seems like Mirabelli already has an agreement with the player and agent. The longer time goes, the less they will get for him.

Well they can get the mentioned 20m+ for him this summer so why would they loan him out in january? And especially to a rival for the EL places. Doesn't make sense to me

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Well they can get the mentioned 20m+ for him this summer so why would they loan him out in january? And especially to a rival for the EL places. Doesn't make sense to me

Tell me about it :lol:

Countdown

Primavera
Reaction score
Keita is playing the Afrika cup so he wont be playing mutch for either Milan or Lazio. That said, it would make the loan deal strange, cause Its hard to reach the 14 games he have to play

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
If they are still on talking terms with Lazio about renewing, they won't want Lazio to know what he's agreed to elsewhere.

or he wants a bigger contract ..

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Keita is playing the Afrika cup so he wont be playing mutch for either Milan or Lazio. That said, it would make the loan deal strange, cause Its hard to reach the 14 games he have to play

Are you German?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I think the rumoured 14 games is from start of next season. Milan making an offer for a summer transfer, not now.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Keita loan makes zero sense. Why would Lazio accept to loan their player to a direct rival

Last edited:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Luiz Adriano transfer delayed.

Due to have his medical on the 10th or 11th of Jan. Hope he passes it one more pointless wage off the books.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Leave this poor guy alone, he is just too dissapointed that he cant do shit without uefalona :lol:

:thumbsup:

giphy-4.gif

giphy.gif

:lol::lol::lol::proud:

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Keita loan makes zero sense. Why would Lazio accept to loan their player to a direct rival
Keita is pushing for a move, and his contract expires in 2018. This is almost like a sale, just that we're going to pay in later cause we have no money now.

Plus he won't be available for an extended period because of Afcon.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Leave this poor guy alone, he is just too dissapointed that he cant do shit without uefalona :lol:

Just weight till Chinese decide that Montella isn't good enough for Milan and get him,nobody will be laughing then.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Low quality trolling?

Not trolling they want sponsorsi and to prove that Milan is a top team again so maybe Montella isn't a big name for them.I could see him in Milan if he flops at MC.But if you thought that I don't like Montella then I was misleading in my post.Im just saying that maybe China wants a bigger name on the bench.I presonally hate the fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule