Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Oh Kuja, crazy as ever. Welcome back!!!
And I also disagree the fact having a United fan as a mod. They already have tons of forums, so why not join there instead than staying in a other club's one?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Aint HD a bit of a Milan fan too? I dont see why he can;t be a Mod just because United is his Top team (as much as I hate those assholes)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Aint HD a bit of a Milan fan too? I dont see why he can;t be a Mod just because United is his Top team (as much as I hate those assholes)

huh.gif

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
there is no such thing as a "bit of a milan fan". either your heart beats for milan or it doesn't . :o

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yeah, a united fan as mod is a big no no. i wonder how much ass kissing he's done behind the scenes.
David, will you make me a mod if i have a Red and Black Forum banner at the game tomorrow?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yeah, a united fan as mod is a big no no. i wonder how much ass kissing he's done behind the scenes.
David, will you make me a mod if i have a Red and Black Forum banner at the game tomorrow?

You dumb?

You need to contribute something to the blog...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You're right, I misread that. Laszlo?

Not childish. Just told you how I see you through your posts and the cause of your bans. Make of it what you will and sorry for not using academic terms.

What's stopping you from leaving our playground if you're so dissatisfied?

It's the only good English speaking Milan forum and I've made internet friends here aswell as kind of embedded myself into the surroundings here. I won't leave, I just feel the modding has gotten worse lately.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
You dumb?

:fp:

While I suspect it's just petulance, for someone so bright I'd honestly pity you if you truly think that.

it's very for you all to accuse, make claims, and think the thoughts you have, pretty much every single one are wrong, and Ash's phrasing "a bit of a milan fan" was unfortunately worded (if you understand the real meaning it's a very good post), but at the end of the day, I've done a good job in David's opinion, I'm happy with my contribution, and the other mods seem pleased too, and although I believe there are a variety of reasons for some being unhappy, I don't see why it's such a problem, it won't affect any moderating I do, and I appreciate kind words from anyone who has offered them

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

While I suspect it's just petulance, for someone so bright I'd honestly pity you if you truly think that.

it's very for you all to accuse, make claims, and think the thoughts you have, pretty much every single one are wrong, and Ash's phrasing "a bit of a milan fan" was unfortunately worded (if you understand the real meaning it's a very good post), but at the end of the day, I've done a good job in David's opinion, I'm happy with my contribution, and the other mods seem pleased too, and although I believe there are a variety of reasons for some being unhappy, I don't see why it's such a problem, it won't affect any moderating I do, and I appreciate kind words from anyone who has offered them

but ur a Man U fan.....

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

My god, I don't honestly think that. It's simply me mocking the situation and the blog.

Some of us think it isn't necessarily 'right' that a ManUtd fan first and foremost is a moderator on a Milan forum. Well, actually a Supermod. That a ManUtd fan has the ability to ban Milan fans at will from a Milan forum is just riling.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
CROWJACKS welcome back :D

Manur fan being allowed here itself is a crime, biggest crime ever, but i dont own the place.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Sounds pretty fair to me ... if you get on tv. David?

hatin' on hd? very footy-racisisistic.

(BTW Kuja, I had little to none to do with making him a mod)

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Yeah, I agree with you guys. Having a Manchester United fan as a member, much less a mod on a Milan forum is a crime. Also, black people in America is a crime, and they let them be president now. Also, jews in 1930's Germany? Crime.

Actually, it reminds me of In the Flesh by Pink Floyd.

EDIT: Even Jasper agrees it's rasistic.

I can't understand you guys. hdcantona is a good poster, doesn't pick fights with anyone, has sensible posts which don't make my head hurt trying to read them (he can actually spell on the internet) contributes a lot to this forum, spends time moderating now, yet people still moan and bitch.

There's a difference between fans of other clubs who come to troll and fans of other clubs who hold Milan in high regard, know the history of our club, love our legends and do try their best to improve this forum for anyone.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
With all due respect you are looking out for your co worker.

Black and white is different, why dont they make a muslim priest to hold sermons in churches :lol:

hdcantona I like him but this is just plain pathetic, the brotherhood cant take anyone from outside we need pure blood or we riot :o

There are better guys there but its unfair to strip him off that title, because he doesnt deserve to be fired but he doesnt even deserve to be there at first place.

I can hide under words like you and keep the bullshit going, MILAN forum shouldnt have a mod who has another team as his primary choice not atleast the top clubs,
why didnt you guys make devil the mod he is the best ever :o just dont give a shit about the old talent in the town, he used to run this forum, i know he like real madrid like lisa but they dont spam the threads with berbaflops pics :D

Fuck Manchester united and all the fans, i wont vouvh for soldier to be a mod but he is way better than HD :D :p

I <3 HDcantona, but you gotta hate what you gotta hate, a milan tatto in his ass or face is the way out :D

Dont be a pussy and dont even think about resigning, you are a ticking bomb and you explode like C4m :D I also liked her but draqmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

He is better than CASPER though

Last edited:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

No. If you can put it on Ibra's undershirt though, he scores and shows it, then yes. :thumbsup:

You dumb?

Yeah, ask Ashish here. He contributed to the blog and got banned twice in the meantime.

It's the only good English speaking Milan forum and I've made internet friends here aswell as kind of embedded myself into the surroundings here. I won't leave, I just feel the modding has gotten worse lately.

It's natural to blame it on us, otherwise you'll have to admit your own wrongdoings.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Sounds pretty fair to me ... if you get on tv. David?

hatin' on hd? very footy-racisisistic.

(BTW Kuja, I had little to none to do with making him a mod)

I didn't say you did. I didn't think you did even.

We have no beef, Jasper.

Yeah, I agree with you guys. Having a Manchester United fan as a member, much less a mod on a Milan forum is a crime. Also, black people in America is a crime, and they let them be president now. Also, jews in 1930's Germany? Crime.

Actually, it reminds me of In the Flesh by Pink Floyd.

EDIT: Even Jasper agrees it's rasistic.

I can't understand you guys. hdcantona is a good poster, doesn't pick fights with anyone, has sensible posts which don't make my head hurt trying to read them (he can actually spell on the internet) contributes a lot to this forum, spends time moderating now, yet people still moan and bitch.

There's a difference between fans of other clubs who come to troll and fans of other clubs who hold Milan in high regard, know the history of our club, love our legends and do try their best to improve this forum for anyone.

I don't have a problem with HD, but you? Ofcourse I have a problem with you... Macedonian? Psshhh.

I'm joking. Don't ban me. You're probably my favourite of the new batch hahahaha, but it's because I don't know Sven and ACMilan4ever has gone all Stalin on the transfer threads.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
No. If you can put it on Ibra's undershirt though, he scores and shows it, then yes. :thumbsup:

Yeah, ask Ashish here. He contributed to the blog and got banned twice in the meantime.

It's natural to blame it on us, otherwise you'll have to admit your own wrongdoings.

Yes. I've got worse. That's how it works....

I think a lot of members would agree that the forum has got worse lately. Be it the zealous mods or the idiot new fools.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I'll add something extra though: you get to chose three members you'd like banned and I'll pick one and ban him for two months. Think you can do it until tomorrow? :lol:

Can he just pick 3 anyway? That'd be fun.

Ohhh, we can make it a game. What about: The first person to predict the correct score for the Milan, Inter and Juve games on one weekend gets to ban one member for a week. And by first I mean first to post it, like if you post at 2pm and Jasper 20 minutes later with the same prediction then you'd win.

That'd be fun and would spice up the forum and a week isn't really anything. We'd also be able to weed out some worse members often, though I understand I'd be gone a lot. Plus it isn't exactly likely to happen often as predicting the correct score for 3 games is hard. Or perhaps make it the current top 4 so it's harder still.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't really care about winning that. It'd just make the forum a much more fun place.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'll add something extra though: you get to chose three members you'd like banned and I'll pick one and ban him for two months. Think you can do it until tomorrow? :lol:

Haha deal! Yeah, I can do it until tomorrow.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yeah, I'd be gone if Jasper or Mr.Milanista ever won. :D

Schedule