Reaction score
Calha and Suso have been awesome.

Calabria, too. Very watchable half.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Great half.. this is our best XI playing in the way that suits them and it shows. Suso, Hakan, Calabria (the best 3), Biglia and Cutrone all very good. A more focused Kessie could make the difference.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
wtf is this curse...how can we not score :( :(

This has been some great play from us tho...

Calabria motm so far
Hakan and Biglia have been good too

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
This is serious curse we are facing. I dont believe how we miss that many chance in front of goal

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We play bad, cant score.... We play good, still cant score. Fuck our luck, and fuck every referee this season, except the guy that gave us 2 penalties :D

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Awesome half, best half we’ve played in a long time. It’d be nice to get something from Bonaventura, he has been invisible in his 100th game for us.

Hakan has been awesome, some really good long passes in the half. Perhaps he is the playmaker we’ve been needing. Hopefully he can keep it up, oh and that touch past the defender was real nice.

We deserve to be up right now, Cutrone needs to get a little more involved somehow. We’re dominating play but he’s been quiet. Forza Milan!

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We need box to box midfield and winger badly to offer some attacking variation for our coach

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
I’m afraid that Biglia will be sent off in the 2nd if not subbed off

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Locatelli sub in around 60th min pls, probaby for Kessie

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Have not dominated like that in a while. Cutrone with a bad miss on the header but definitely cut down in the box but no call. Biglia great volley but saved, same with Suso’s curler. If we come out with that intensity we will score within the first 15 mins of the second half, we need to keep up the pressure.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
We need box to box midfield and winger badly to offer some attacking variation for our coach

Jankto for CM and someone in the Deulofeu mold would be nice

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Biglia still not on the needed level, and Kessie didnt do well. Too many technical mistakes, TOO MANY.

Bona worst on the pitch... by far :(

Hakan and Suso did well, Hakan finnally with some moves.

Calabria MOTM in 1st half.

Crotone is pure shit. MIlan still is missing rithm and speed. We play slow but with some good flashes.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Cutrone is so meeeh.

Hakan

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Good first half. No changes needed... The point is playing Hakan doesn't suit to Bonaventura, he is a little bit lost between RR and Hakan (The right flank Cala - Kessie - Suso is more active) . Happy to see some crosses RR and Calabria. 2 - 0 for sure.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Have not dominated like that in a while. Cutrone with a bad miss on the header but definitely cut down in the box but no call. Biglia great volley but saved, same with Suso’s curler. If we come out with that intensity we will score within the first 15 mins of the second half, we need to keep up the pressure.

It wasnt Cutrone on the last header - either Hakan or Bonaventura

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
god i dont remember when the last time we won 3-0 was...

come on score soon and destroy them!!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Can we sub in silva for cutrone please

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ricardo Rodriguez doesn't seem to be that good a player....unfortunately - i had big hopes for him.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
god i dont remember when the last time we won 3-0 was...

come on score soon and destroy them!!

vs Verona in coppa, few days after we got owned by them in serie A , same result:fp:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People saying Kessie wasn’t good is a bit of a surprise to me. He is extremely active and his and Calabrias running have given Suso space to create, Kessie may not be bossing the midfield with the ball at his feet but his play that half was crucial to how we moved the ball, I really liked what I saw from him and Calabria in their movements. Hopefully we get more of the same from both of them in the second half.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
People saying Kessie wasn’t good is a bit of a surprise to me. He is extremely active and his and Calabrias running have given Suso space to create, Kessie may not be bossing the midfield with the ball at his feet but his play that half was crucial to how we moved the ball, I really liked what I saw from him and Calabria in their movements. Hopefully we get more of the same from both of them in the second half.

:thumbsup:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Yes

Kessie only problem is his shooting which is sometimes worse than amateur footballer

Only Kalinic can save us :D

Kalinic probably will miss couple of sitters and my blood pressure will rise dangerously high :fp::fp::fp:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

His physical ability and comfort on the ball allows him to combine well and create a good position, but then he loses focus just when the return ball comes and does something sub-optimal. I think we would have certainly been ahead last half had Kessie stayed alert throughout.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ricardo Rodriguez doesn't seem to be that good a player....unfortunately - i had big hopes for him.

Lacks pace and cant dribble (similar to Suso) when he has space.

He would be ok if we are controlling the game but in a modern fast pace game I'm not sure

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Schedule