The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 16-06-2017, 00:10   #1741
yaohan
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post

it's not a guarantee, but there is a considerable chance he fucked his career by making this move. he fucked us and potentially fucked himself, it's normal for people to lose their respect for him
I've lost respect for him as a human. He is a human trash with no integrity. He will crash and butn wherevever he go, because everyone knows what kind of person he is.

When a colleague moves on, you always wish them best and understand they left for what is best for them. For soccer players that left milan, they left like professionals either via transfer or contract ends, you know, business.

This little bitch? Even de sciglio looks good compare to him now.

Last edited by yaohan; 16-06-2017 at 00:13.
yaohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 00:14   #1742
Sage
Phase 2

de snakelio is just as bad, difference is that he's irrelevant.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 00:15   #1743
yaohan
National Team Player

Can we move snakelle and dollaruma to a new subforum? The scums.

While we are at it add cristante there too.

Last edited by yaohan; 16-06-2017 at 00:23.
Old 16-06-2017, 00:15   #1744
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
I was starting to think that I might be an asshole for not being as attached to donnarumma as the rest of the fans but in the end it turned out to be pretty healthy thing

Lucky you.
I think he was the most loved milan player in.. i would go as far and say the last 10-15 years.

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 00:16   #1745
Il grande Milan
World Cup Winner

Who cares about this schoolgirl, djeez. He wants out, then he can get the fuck out. In the end, given the situation, it would be better to get rid of him anyway, so let's just do it now. Donnarumma is blinded at this moment and with all this money going on in modern football, it's just nave to think there is such a thing as loyalty. They all bow down to the money eventually so just buy quality, try to exploit quality and keep in mind that your ass can get betrayed any given moment. That's business, and football is business (more than ever).

The only way we can take is revenge is by competing on the highest level again, a full stadium with heroic chants about the champions league and by building a club again that inspires other big players to play for us. Only then, this schoolgirl will realize he made the biggest mistake of his career.

He is only 18 and played for Milan. We even wanted to build a squad around him, make him a captain. This is almost the biggest club in history of football we're talking about. If you don't respect that, you're just a cunt. I don't want such an idiot anywhere near this club and I blame his parents for raising such a greedy ass.
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 00:17   #1746
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
Lucky you.
I think he was the most loved milan player in.. i would go as far and say the last 10-15 years.
doesn't even make my top20
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 00:18   #1747
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:
Lucky you.
wtf

this is one of the most incorrect posts in the last 10-15 years
Old 16-06-2017, 00:22   #1748
yaohan
National Team Player

Good riddance for us. Get a good keeper in their prime, and develop plizarri.
As for dolla and snake, see cristante.
Old 16-06-2017, 00:23   #1749
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Lucky you.
Loooooooolllll
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 00:25   #1750
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default Scumluigi Dollarumma Thread

That is how I see it. 99% of milan fans loved him, and you even saw many people on this forum/social media who wrote that we should give him the captain armband if it meant that he would renew.

The "most loved" is a tad exaggerated, but he was one of the most loved.

Yall playing, if he wasn't loved that much there wouldn't have been this meltdown.

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 00:26   #1751
Mario
AC Milan Icon

qaas...
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 00:26   #1752
Albertini
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
its hilarious that everyone defended donna when there was every indication he was gonna fuck us. and people sentenced de sciglio before anything was even heard about his transfer. it doesn't come down to reason just popularity in the end.

Signature
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 00:46   #1753
Maestro21
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten

The year the likes of Totti retire, loyal player who gives heart to his team we have this.

What a disgrace if this is truly Donnarumma's own intentions...what a betrayal. No club in the world would've given him a starting spot at the age of 17...we screwed over Diego Lopez for this kid.

Heartbreaking, but bring on Plizarri!!! Sell Donna for 100m and buy Belotti. I've been saying this for years, this Milan doesn't need World Class players...we need Milan loyalists. Players similar in heart to Naingollan, Totti, Hamsik. Great players who 1) are loyal 2) hate Juve.

Forza Milan!!!

Signature
"When I was young I dreamed that I would just become a professional player for Sao Paolo and play one game for the national team..that's it. The Bible says God has more than we can think and more than we can want."- KAKA #22

I took that pic of Pippo in my avatar
Maestro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 00:46   #1754
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I disagree.

As much as I hate him for wanting to go to Juve, he was at least upfront and rejected the extensions and not just stringing us along and letting his agent do the dirty work.

I suspect they (his family) chose us over Inter because they felt like we were the weaker of the two sides and he has a chance here rather than with Handanovic. He said all that I am a milanista shit to keep people off his back when he's average or made a mistake. And as soon as he has the opportunity, he wants to bounce.

De Sciglio isn't as much of a cunt as this guy, not as relevant as you said, but at least straight up.

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 00:46   #1755
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

"Potential" is more expensive than proven quality these days.
If this means we can get a ridiculous sum for him(WR transfer for GKs) before his value is normalized - without having agreed to a deal that lets Raiola take a huge portion of it ala Pogback - then this is not bad at all. It won't get me to wish the sewer rat good luck in his future club(s), but I would be satisfied with how this drama ended.

However, if this means the sewer rat and his agent has just deprived the club of the 50-100m they could potentially get for him, then, well, let's just say I'd want a lot worse things to happen to him and his family than a career-ending injury.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 00:51   #1756
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
I disagree.

As much as I hate him for wanting to go to Juve, he was at least upfront and rejected the extensions and not just stringing us along and letting his agent do the dirty work.

I suspect they (his family) chose us over Inter because they felt like we were the weaker of the two sides and he has a chance here rather than with Handanovic. He said all that I am a milanista shit to keep people off his back when he's average or made a mistake. And as soon as he has the opportunity, he wants to bounce.

De Sciglio isn't as much of a cunt as this guy, not as relevant as you said, but at least straight up.
I'd agree with you and say he's not as bad if he didn't release an interview a few months ago talking about how much he loves milan etc. etc.
Old 16-06-2017, 01:14   #1757
Milaniscool
Face that runs the place

Fav. Players: Balotelli, Romagnoli, Robben

This dude never loved Milan. He was just kissing the badge and saying all that because he is a teenager excited to play for the first team.
Milaniscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 01:32   #1758
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

lel.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 01:45   #1759
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
I would have been a lot more pissed if he was an outfield player

GKs aren't even that important, and I'm not saying this just because hes he's an absolute cunt and a mercenary

Sure, having a great GK is a big plus, but they dont win you games or trophies. Imagine if he was a CB or striker of the same calibre..
err what? GK is very crucial for a functional team that aspires to win titles. Buffon made a huge difference for jube over the years. Do you forget the blunders of our past keepers that single handedly lost us games?
buffon in 2011 won jube the title by stopping the disallowed muntari goal.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2017, 01:49   #1760
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Jacare View Post
err what? GK is very crucial for a functional team that aspires to win titles. Buffon made a huge difference for jube over the years. Do you forget the blunders of our past keepers that single handedly lost us games?
buffon in 2011 won jube the title by stopping the disallowed muntari goal.
this bait might be worse than jacare's performance against whittaker.