Simone Zaza

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score

GianlucaDiMarzio:There is also the Milan Simone Zaza striker class '91. Is owned by Sampdoria, now he plays in Ascoli, where he scored 14 goals in Serie B. He has a contract with Sampdoria until 2014 and not going to renew. Braida follows him for some time and Galliani knows him. AC Milan could bid in the coming days, Zaza is also AC Milan fan.

Last edited:

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
As long as he has big potential, take him [for cheap price]. If he succeed, we can either play him if he is really special or sell him to improve our transfer budget. If he fails, we should still sell him for at least similar price when we got him.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zaza's agent said his client is a life long Rossoneri supporter but he doesn't want to be a bench warmer and there is very little chance he could break into the first 11 as Milan have a phonemonal attack for another 10 years.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Zaza's agent said his client is a life long Rossoneri supporter but he doesn't want to be a bench warmer and there is very little chance he could break into the first 11 as Milan have a phonemonal attack for another 10 years.

He can only play as CF? If he can play on the three positions upfront, he would not be benchwarmer I think. El Sha, Balo and Niang can't play every game since there are so many games to play and especially Niang should be off in some games due to inconsistency.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He can only play as CF? If he can play on the three positions upfront, he would not be benchwarmer I think. El Sha, Balo and Niang can't play every game since there are so many games to play and especially Niang should be off in some games due to inconsistency.

No. He is very similar to Ibra.

And this guy is different... He could have already been in Serie A this season but refused to play in Samp and Atalanta on loan as he wants to play consistently and grow.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
OK, it is then hard to convince him to come to Milan.

We have however Galliani. :D

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
that of what the commentators will say when he scores a goal in a Champs League final... his name is so cool

DonVittorio

Primavera
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello
Milan are the favorites to sign Simone Zaza from Ascoli (owned by Sampdoria). Juventus are also interested.

He also scored a brace today for Ascoli.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Could become useful, but we have currently Pazzini and Balotelli.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Loan Zaza for one more season in Serie A club and let him compete with Pazzini who would be already 30 years old when Zaza comes to play with Milan

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
We need to get him.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need to get him.

No, we do not. I do not understand what would be the point if he is going to be a super sub for ages. Not Zaza, Icardi and Belfodil would be useful for us if they do not have serious playing time.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Loan Zaza for one more season in Serie A club and let him compete with Pazzini who would be already 30 years old when Zaza comes to play with Milan

great idea. Zaza confirmed he is milanista and his idol is vanbasten.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He is still 21-22 years old without any Serie A experience right? It should be also crystal clear for him with such age and experience he is still not ready enough to play for a big club like Milan.

I think, he could still accept if he would get loan for one or two seasons before finally playing for Milan [competing with Pazzini].

IKE

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Buy him and

1. leave him where is he now, for one more season

or

2. loan him to one of newly promoted teams to Serie A, where he will get most chances....

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Sampdoria sporting director Carlo Osti has claimed that Mauro Icardi and Simone Zaza will be staying with the club.

The Argentine forward and the 21-year-old Italian striker have been linked with moves away from the Marassi in the summer.

But the board member has insisted that the club want to keep hold of their most promising youngsters, whilst also commenting on Pedro Obiang's contract renewal.

“Icardi is a Sampdoria player,” he told Radio Sportiva. “And at this time we have no intention of selling him.

“At the moment we are still engaged with the season, so only in June will we even talk about the transfer market.

“Zaza is currently on loan at Ascoli and is doing very well. We will discuss his future when the time comes.

“Everyone here though is delighted with the renewal of Obiang. He is a great guy and has a fantastic future.”

close thread

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
TuttoMercato: Zaza-Milan: meeting in coming hours.

Last edited:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Tough call... he's a milanista, but unless Galliani is gonna buy and loan him ... or sell Pazzini, it wouldn't be the best decision both for us and for him. We already have Balotelli, Pazzini and in the future Niang that are all playing in that same position (and from the youth players we have Ganz and Comi).

Has he ever played as a winger or as a second striker?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i read some great stuff about him, seems like a real talent..

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
He had an interview today where he said that he had never previously said that he was a Milan fan, only that he liked Van Basten.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
According to Il Secolo XIX, Juventus have overtaken Juventus and Napoli in the hunt for Sampdoria 21 year old forward Simone Zaza, actually on loan at Ascoli.

DonVittorio

Primavera
Reaction score
According to Il Secolo XIX, Juventus have overtaken Juventus and Napoli in the hunt for Sampdoria 21 year old forward Simone Zaza, actually on loan at Ascoli.

xqefEH.jpg

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
unpopular opinion: I still like Zaza and I think he's a decent player (but I'm still mad at him for the Euros)

the problem is I don't want us to give 15M+ to Ladri