• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Guys????? Guyyyyyyyys?

Where is everyone? Why do we only post when there's negative news?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
What do you mean? It's an extremely positive piece of news that Li is on the way out.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
What do you mean? It's an extremely positive piece of news that Li is on the way out.

Literally NOTHING has changed. Zero.

Payment still has to be made by end of the month. Same payment that both Sky and Shareholders confirmed would arrive.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

Technically, he still has a week to pay Elliott (assuming what Festa said is true about Elliott having made the payment). It's all a bit farcical at the moment.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Technically, he still has a week to pay Elliott (assuming what Festa said is true about Elliott having made the payment). It's all a bit farcical at the moment.

I'd consider it a negative bit of news if he does pay.. the longer we continue in this farcical period of ownership, exponentially worse our situation and immediate prospects would be.

Need the twine to be cut asap.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Whatever happens, I want clarity and I'll be happy with that. With or without Li, just be done with the limbo state and focus on football.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score

MilanNews already denied this report.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
There was a show on Showtime a few years ago...about lesbians....can't seem to remember the name :monto:....

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

What will probably happen is Li sells the club and pays back Elliott whatever he owes and he takes a little hit. Better than losing it for nothing in October.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
There was a show on Showtime a few years ago...about lesbians....can't seem to remember the name :monto:....

Tell me more about these Lesbians... the hot variety or the ones we ignore? :monto:

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Festa: Elliott has made the latest 32 million euros payment. Li could not. Li now has 10 days to repay it. If he can't, he will have to negotiate with the option put forward by Goldman Sachs, whose wealth is estimated to be 4b.

told you guys, #TeamElliott wasn't born to lose :proud:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wonder how much extra Li owes in interest for the capital increases he made previously? Someone didn't loan it to him for nothing.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky saying Inter made 14m from Genoa for 2 youth players. Yet they are haggling over keeping Bertolacci? Some shady dealing going on at Inter with ffp.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
I wonder how much extra Li owes in interest for the capital increases he made previously? Someone didn't loan it to him for nothing.

The guy is fucked, literally
He bought the club for 740M€ (180 given by Elliott) so he paid 560M€ Cash.
And now even if he sells the club for 450-500M€ (there is no way he could get 600 or 700, totally impossible) he will be left with net losses between 440M€ and 490M€ (due to Elliott's 380M€ loans) IN ONE FUCKIN YEAR.He might be the worst investor in the history of sports

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And now even if he sells the club for 450-500M€ (there is no way he could get 600 or 700, totally impossible) he will be left with net losses between 440M€ and 490M€ (due to Elliott's 380M€ loans) IN ONE FUCKIN YEAR.He might be the worst investor in the history of sports

Wouldn't surprise me if they find him floating in a river down the road. Anyways the serious bidders will be coming now for the club at a very reasonable price. Not like the ridiculous 1 billion Silvio was asking for.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sky saying Inter made 14m from Genoa for 2 youth players. Yet they are haggling over keeping Bertolacci? Some shady dealing going on at Inter with ffp.

We made 5 million from Verdi by sitting still. Yet we are almost out of Europe due to FFP. What's your point?

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if they find him floating in a river down the road. Anyways the serious bidders will be coming now for the club at a very reasonable price. Not like the ridiculous 1 billion Silvio was asking for.

i was thinking of the same thing, these kind of losses lead to some tragedic events, it happened before.
Silvio is a smart bastard, he used Milan for his image and statue, when he found that milan can't give him more, he sold to the highest bidder, that's all.
Now our club is passing through a crucial period again after just one year !

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Lol Li's not that dumb. He's only responsible for the amount he personally borrowed to buy the club (180m) not the entire amount. The club itself is responsible for the remaining 120m. If he sells a majority share (e.g. 70%) and assuming the club has dropped in value to 650m instead of the 750m paid, he'll receive 455m. After paying off his portion of Elliott's loan (180m) he'll be left with 275m. Obviously he'll be 305m down overall (560m-255m) but by remaining a minority shareholder he's banking on the club returning to glory which could allow him to make his money back through a combination of Asian revenues and selling off his shareholding eventually.

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Now we're discussing a man committing suicide

Jesus christ.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i was thinking of the same thing, these kind of losses lead to some tragedic events, it happened before.
Silvio is a smart bastard, he used Milan for his image and statue, when he found that milan can't give him more, he sold to the highest bidder, that's all.
Now our club is passing through a crucial period again after just one year !

I don't blame Silvio. He made a price, stuck to it and eventually got it. The bs that came after he could have done without trying to appease voters. Like he thinks he still matters in politics.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now we're discussing a man committing suicide

Jesus christ.

I didn't say suicide. Those are your words. I said he would be floating down a river. Could be homicide :lol: Who knows where this man got his money.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I didn't say suicide. Those are your words. I said he would be floating down a river. Could be homicide :lol: Who knows where this man got his money.

:lol:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
We made 5 million from Verdi by sitting still. Yet we are almost out of Europe due to FFP. What's your point?

The difference is that we put a 25% resell clause when we sold him, while Inter literally will receive €14M for two players who barely are worth €2M combined, with absolutely zero experience in the top flight football.

Genoa are definitely helping Inter with their FFP problems, so there's something happening behind the scenes between Zhang and Preziosi

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
SKY: The negotiations with Ricketts are real. He wants a majority.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
I don't blame Silvio. He made a price, stuck to it and eventually got it. The bs that came after he could have done without trying to appease voters. Like he thinks he still matters in politics.

I don't blame Silvio, i still thinks that he is one of the most pragmatic politicians in the modern era.In the other hand, Li is a dreamy nouveau riche who was screwed to due to his bad luck (2016 china anti-corruption wave and new laws brought afterwards) and his bad management and big gamble against all odds (deciding to buy the club after the 100M€ deposit that he gave to silvio)

Status
Not open for further replies.