Cesc Fabregas

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Milan interest Fab
Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas has admitted that he is delighted to be linked with a move to Milan. According to the Corriere dello Sport, the Spanish midfielder is unsure of his future with the London giants. Despite reports in his homeland linking him with a move to Real Madrid, it would appear as though Milan and Inter lead the chase for his signature. “I am very happy in London, but nobody can know with certainty their own future,” he said. “Milan are a great team and I also have a beautiful memory of Inter after the 3-0 win they achieved

souce: channel4.com

What do you guys think? I think this kid is awesome...1 of the best young players out there. Reminds me of a younger version of Barca's Xavi.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
If we have a chance to sign him, maybe in the future. But now it's too early, he still has a lot to improve.

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
pipa said:
If we have a chance to sign him, maybe in the future. But now it's too early, he still has a lot to improve.
Certainly he has to improve a lot but we need fresh blood and if we can buy Cesc then it would be great but am not sure that he would choose us rather than his country's biggest clubs(real and barca) if he had to leave Arsenal

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
I would love to see him in Milan shirt :star:

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
I always liked Fabregas...he has talent and great potential!!!
I hopehe comes!!!!

imp8715

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Cassano, Bergkamp
menon_inc said:
Milan interest Fab
Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas has admitted that he is delighted to be linked with a move to Milan. According to the Corriere dello Sport, the Spanish midfielder is unsure of his future with the London giants. Despite reports in his homeland linking him with a move to Real Madrid, it would appear as though Milan and Inter lead the chase for his signature. “I am very happy in London, but nobody can know with certainty their own future,” he said. “Milan are a great team and I also have a beautiful memory of Inter after the 3-0 win they achieved

souce: channel4.com

What do you guys think? I think this kid is awesome...1 of the best young players out there. Reminds me of a younger version of Barca's Xavi.

we could probably get better youngsters..

he has considerable talent for his age, but I hate him because he has worse manners than totti and mexes put together (I'm a totti fan but I dont like his manners on the pitch) and milan shouldn't get a player who can disrupt the field.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
imp8715 said:

he has considerable talent for his age, but I hate him because he has worse manners than totti and mexes put together (I'm a totti fan but I dont like his manners on the pitch) and milan shouldn't get a player who can disrupt the field.

Erm really? Why? What did he do?

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
I think this would be a good buy because he is still young and therefore his best years are still to come. From what I've read he has been playing very well as of late. I might be wrong but I think he was recently called up the Spanish National Team because of his exceptional play.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
imp8715 said:

All the newbies here, well... most of them, have one thing in common:

A bad case of cluelessness.

Cesc ROCKS :devilfuc:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
If he comes from Arsenal academy it means he is very good player , and I watched some games that he played , nice player .. I would like to have him in our team .. he will probably leave if Wenger , Henry decide to leave..

Galliani make a move ;) ..

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Nobody thought that Kaka could make such an impact here...maybe Fabregas could repeat it.
And if he doesn't fit in here we could still use him as the 4th striker until the end of next season!
Let's give him the opportunity ...

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
He can play a fast wing like Serginho in 2001-2004.

Maybe he is a good choice, he is young, fast, talent and good dribbling + control. The only problem is if he comes, maybe some middles will leave us.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Cesc is an amazing talent for his age... already proving his value in arsenal's 1st team... this one is not to be bought to be loaned out... this kid can play at the highest level already.... wont mind him learning a few tricks from gattuso (or is it the other way round im not sure ;) )

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
Talented, young player; why the heck not? :tongue:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Anguisette said:
Talented, young player; why the heck not? :tongue:

Thats exactly why Galliani might not sign him. He has a fetish for old, free and out of contract players. :o

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Thats exactly why Galliani might not sign him. He has a fetish for old, free and out of contract players. :o
:D

Galliani can sign whomever as long as he brings 2 defenders at least to the club and at least 1 of these players needs to come from the group of Barzagli,Chivu,Bonera,Lugano,Zaccardo or Alex.If Galliani can sign one from that group at least,Icouldn't give a crap who he brings in b/c our defence would be that much stronger and better Milan will be that much stronger and better.

imp8715

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Cassano, Bergkamp
menon_inc said:
Erm really? Why? What did he do?

I think it was during last season (or the one before I'm not so sure), he spit in Ballack's face just because he was getting owned during the game. I mean seriously a 17 year old with that kind of attitude?

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Arsenal would reject giving Cesc.
They're tending to young players. And Cesc is the one of the most important players in this rejuvenation operation.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
i like him if he comes would be OK :star: :D

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
menon_inc said:

He's only 18... so we might get him maybe after 12 years when he gets 30. :head:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Passion for *9* said:
All the newbies here, well... most of them, have one thing in common:

A bad case of cluelessness.

Cesc ROCKS :devilfuc:
Agree with everything here. Problem is, Cesc may just be a bit to young to succeed at a club such as Milan at this time. That could also damage his confidence too in terms of La Selección. Perhaps he moves to a club comparable to Arsenal, but I think if he returns to Spain, he stays there forever.

Kakinho

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gila, Sheva, Sneijder, Heitinga.
Pupone#20 said:
I always liked Fabregas...he has talent and great potential!!!
I hopehe comes!!!!
I agree 100%

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Real Madrid were also looking for him anyway.

This kid has a big talent and Arsenal were so lucky to "steal" him from Barca.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Me too.. great players with great talent. But I won't sign him now, since we still have too many midfielders. Maybe next 1 or 2 season..

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's only 18... so we might get him maybe after 12 years when he gets 30. :head:

Close enough to 30 that we can get him now.

Where would Cesc play? I don't think anchor, but he would probably replace Locatelli in the 11.

That means a double pivot in the middle, with Kucka. So most likely a 442 or 4231. With Bonaventura on the left that leaves Niang either on the right wing or as the SS in the 2 up front.

Thoughts?

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Not a fan of this signing, doesn't lend to us moving forward at all. Typical Milan signing of a player who had great potential, never really realized it, still has a big name, is a decent player by all regards, but will just be a lateral move for us... pointless signing.

adit

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Chelsea won't release it ... he is too important player for them, even he isn't on starting line up, he always can become supersub for them