AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ozmosis said:
crazy4sheva said:
Ok,I think Milan needs Toldo,he is very good,and Stankovic,he is also good but Im not sure that hi is right choise for Milan.
:D

Toldo won't most likely ever move across town.. but i agree that we should find some goalies... i suggest some real young ones.. like 18-year olds

Speaking about the goalie, i have heard that Milan is keen to approach Bordeaux Goalkeeper but i don't know his name... but he's still young...

Is it true?? I don't know very much about the goalie coz i don't follow the France League

Reaction score
==========abbiati==========

=====nesta=======mexes====

trabelsi==============chivu/kaladze

==========cambiasso=======

=====cernat=======van der vaart

==========rosicky=========

=====sheva/nihat====torres/ibrahimovic

how about this player?

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
apis7ac7sheva7 said:
==========abbiati==========

=====nesta=======mexes====

trabelsi==============chivu/kaladze

==========cambiasso=======

=====cernat=======van der vaart

==========rosicky=========

=====sheva/nihat====torres/ibrahimovic

how about this player?

this is shit.

why the hell are you guys always postin' almost the same players such as zlatan and so forth?try some new ones!!

and btw,it is said that posh was pissed by fugersen's kickin' into beck's face and she attempted to switch a new club for her husband which is hopefully gonna be milan.

wonder you opinnion 'bout this?

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
libreogrande said:
[and btw,it is said that posh was pissed by fugersen's kickin' into beck's face and she attempted to switch a new club for her husband which is hopefully gonna be milan.

I don't like Beckham very much.. but i respect his skills and i think he is a good player... it would obviously be a plus if we got him... but i think maybe Pirlo can be the new Beckham in a couple of years...

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Galliani on verge of bringing new supper star in of the season. and he will do same thing in every other seasons. who do u guys think he should bring to the club. i suggest goalkeeper

Reaction score
ferruginouz said:
I would like to see ME playing for Milan.. :D
But i guess it never happened.. even in my dream :head:

Hey,never say never!I would like to see you or someone from this forum playing on the best team on the world! :cool:
Good luck! :) :D :) :D

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ozmosis said:
libreogrande said:
[and btw,it is said that posh was pissed by fugersen's kickin' into beck's face and she attempted to switch a new club for her husband which is hopefully gonna be milan.

I don't like Beckham very much.. but i respect his skills and i think he is a good player... it would obviously be a plus if we got him... but i think maybe Pirlo can be the new Beckham in a couple of years...

why?i don't think they're the same kind of player.or,pirlo's future is not eyein' beckham.

i think,pirlo would be the 'new metromone' of milan.instead of makin' loads of crosses with intensive curve and nice free kicks.

Untitled

Primavera
Reaction score
what about brett emerton?

he looked pretty solid in right back from what i've seen of him, and he's a great attacker. plus he's only 23/24 ish years old :eek:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Untitled said:
what about brett emerton?

he looked pretty solid in right back from what i've seen of him, and he's a great attacker. plus he's only 23/24 ish years old :eek:

nah, he wants to play in the Premiership, plus he prefers a midfield position and we already got enough of them..

in my opinion, the only Australian good enough to play for Milan is Kewell, but i dont think he will leave England either..shame.. :rolleyes:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Red&BlackDevils said:
Galliani on verge of bringing new supper star in of the season. and he will do same thing in every other seasons. who do u guys think he should bring to the club. i suggest goalkeeper
Galliani said it would be a player who has good feet and technique, so it I guess that it doesn't involve a 'keeper - this summer at least.

So my guess is a defender - *cough* Chivu, *cough* Puyol - or perhaps a winger...

BTW, nice sig Seamus. ;)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
mad4milan said:
So my guess is a defender - *cough* Chivu, *cough* Puyol - or perhaps a winger...

You would have to think Puyol is off limits, but if Barca get embarrased in the champs league, and don't even get a UEFA cup spot......they will have to sell someone, although I do not think it will be Puyol......

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
libreogrande said:
Ozmosis said:
libreogrande said:

why?i don't think they're the same kind of player.or,pirlo's future is not eyein' beckham.

i think,pirlo would be the 'new metromone' of milan.instead of makin' loads of crosses with intensive curve and nice free kicks.

i think he could be shaped to almost anything at the moment... i think we need those nice curved crosses... so Pippo can be there and poke the ball in... we have people like Rivaldo and Rui costa, but we have not beckham.. Pirlo could might aswell fill in that position perfectly

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd like to get some young brazilians into the squad, boost the flair and technicality levels a little :D

Oh and great news! Juninho will be back playin at the riverside soon, if there was a junior version of the great little guy i would certainly suggest him (maybe wait a few years for his kids to grow up?! :D )

Shakira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I heard that David Beckham isn't getting on well with Alex Ferguson....
But I also heard that inter wants him as well....
What do you think?
In my opinion, if we really want him, then we will get him.... if not.... let's hope he'll stay at Manchester United and not to inter

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Shakira said:
But I also heard that inter wants him as well....
What do you think?
In my opinion, if we really want him, then we will get him.... if not.... let's hope he'll stay at Manchester United and not to inter
Yeah, I read that... Moronatti wants him and Giggsy. Real and Roma have been linked to him as well...

Personnaly, I don't want him here. Neither does Carlotti, so it seems... IMO, if he plays in Serie A or La Liga, he's going to suck. He'll obviously have to work harder, but he seems more interested in his modeling/acting career. Besides, trying to learn a word or two in Italian or Spanish might give him a bad migraine.

Reaction score
how about hafiz manan from malaysia?

he can be the new sheva.......................

he just 19 years old......................

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
apis7ac7sheva7 said:
how about hafiz manan from malaysia?

he can be the new sheva.......................

he just 19 years old......................

How many Malaysians have excelled in Europe?

I count 1.

his name was Attila the Hun.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
mad4milan said:
Hafiz Manan: where is he currently playing??

Your guess is as good as mine. He is probably the leading scorer for the KualaLumpur Dragons.

yes, Milan should sell Sheva and purchase him accordinng to (a-------HEM) some people........

Sometimes.......its better to keep one's mouth shut and pretend they know nothing, rather than opening it, and removing everyone's doubt.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ATTENTION! :D

i watched a game between Monaco and Auxerre on Sunday and managed to see RAFAEL MARQUEZ play.. man is this guy talented!

Hes defensive mid/defender, which he does superbly, but can also create goal scoring chances and is an excellent free kick taker.

I'd like to see him come to Milan to play in the defensive line, and when Rui goes back to Benfica, Pirlo can maybe push up into the playmaking position (attacking) and Marquez can come up into defensive mid.

I just hope Galliani can consider him.. :cool:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, I like Marquez too. Apparently, he was on Van Gaal's top priority list. But since he's gone, you never know...

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
mad4milan said:
Yeah, I like Marquez too. Apparently, he was on Van Gaal's top priority list. But since he's gone, you never know...

Good defender by all means, and probably Mexico's best, yep, even better than Saurez who has appearend for the Tacolovers over 170 times! :eek:

But, I must admit......it is pure comedy watching the Mexicano experiment with French as a second language......Among other reasons, this will be why he not only goes to Spain, but also joins one of the big four there. Believe me, When Real Madrid finish this season with nothing to show for it, they will buy either Chivu or Marquez, so "when" they do buy Chivu, Marquez will settle for Valencia, Coruna, or Barca. That way, Marquez won't have to go through the troubles of trying to learn yet another lingua :D

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
juninho-paulista said:
ATTENTION! :D

i watched a game between Monaco and Auxerre on Sunday and managed to see RAFAEL MARQUEZ play.. man is this guy talented!

Hes defensive mid/defender, which he does superbly, but can also create goal scoring chances and is an excellent free kick taker.

I'd like to see him come to Milan to play in the defensive line, and when Rui goes back to Benfica, Pirlo can maybe push up into the playmaking position (attacking) and Marquez can come up into defensive mid.

I just hope Galliani can consider him.. :cool:

hey...i 've said a thousand times or more in this forum that marquez is a excellent one,his defence on vieri in the world cup was 'absolutely gorgeous',and he's young as well...

talkin' 'bout defenders,i still think henchoz is a good choice.

Reaction score
after i watched Milan-Chievo 0:0.I'm very sad.and now Ju and Inter have a long distance with our.And now Milan have to try to work hard.I don't know why after we go to quaterfinal of CL,we play in Seria too bad.3 mathch we still draw.i think in the next season we have to buy some new high quality player.But the first i think some player will have to leave here.example : Rui costa-Brocchi-Tomasson.and more.But i think carlo Anceloti isn't a good coach for Milan.Sven goran Erickson is a good coach.or capelo will come back. and we need Salgado for right wing back.He will out of contract with Real on 2004 and now i hear real still not resign with him and we can buy him cheap and maybe figo will go to here.

Reaction score
gk buffon mf cernat
frey rosicky
landreau d'alessandro
lobont aimar
van der vaart
df chivu kaka
mexes
trabelsi st zlatan
marquez torres
hossam
carew

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I'm not just saying this because he's an American, but I would love to get Brad Friedel from Blackburn. He is honestly one of the 6 best keepers in the world. Him, Kahn, Toldo, Buffon, Rustu and Casillas. Out of all of thoes he would be the cheapest.

I have never seen the guy have a bad game. He communicates extreamly well w/ his defenders & is big. He reads the game very well and has lighting fast reflexces. Also he barly ever falls for a fake & just seams to know exactly what gonna happen.

He made some absolutly amazing save the other day vs. Arsenal, not to mention saving 2 penalty kicks in the WC. If I remember correctly he leads to EPL in shut-outs this year.

RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
How many Malaysians have excelled in Europe?
I count 1.
his name was Attila the Hun.
That was way too funny! :D But wasn't he from Mongolia?

Reaction score
Get your hands of Chivu and Van der Vaart. They are AJAX players and will be AJAX players. Milan wants to get some Ajax players, because they can't win with their own youth!!!
It's a repeat of Kluivert, reiziger and Bogarde . They were good players, but with you they looked like shit. Milan can't develop their own players!!!
I hope Van der Vaart and Chivu will score in the Quarter final against you and remember the last time your team played us in the Champions League: You lost three times in a row!!!!!!

Reaction score
dennishens said:
Get your hands of Chivu and Van der Vaart. They are AJAX players and will be AJAX players. Milan wants to get some Ajax players, because they can't win with their own youth!!!
It's a repeat of Kluivert, reiziger and Bogarde . They were good players, but with you they looked like shit. Milan can't develop their own players!!!
I hope Van der Vaart and Chivu will score in the Quarter final against you and remember the last time your team played us in the Champions League: You lost three times in a row!!!!!!

Hey dude, easy here m8, we're guests here.. ;)

Let's just be proud everybody wants to buy the whole AJAX team... :tongue: