The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Which fortunate team will hear 'Dai Dai Dai' next?
Gli Azzurri 17 35.42%
A good Serie A team 4 8.33%
A mediocre Italian team 20 41.67%
A team in a good league abroad 3 6.25%
A team in MLS, Asia etc. 4 8.33%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2014, 06:04   #201
jammin
pour l'éternité

EDIT: Wrong thread.

Err fuck you *********, gtfo already, dai dai etc. etc.

Last edited by jammin; 01-01-2014 at 06:08.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:11   #202
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

^ so you didn't want to troll with a homosexual slur?
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:39   #203
jammin
pour l'éternité

Queer is a homosex slur?
Old 01-01-2014, 07:09   #204
Pharaoh
Banned

Fav. Players: Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamminsheva View Post
Queer is a homosex slur?
Lets not use homosexual or any of its synonyms as well as ****** in the discussion
Pharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:21   #205
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Lets do
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 08:50   #206
Dominate
Genius

Fav. Players: RIP Totti

stupid ******ed queers
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 08:52   #207
jammin
pour l'éternité

^ ban this queer
Old 01-01-2014, 09:10   #208
Dominate
Genius

Fav. Players: RIP Totti

fuck you avatar stealing queer
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:49   #209
threesics
Rookie

Why wait to summer??
We should have sacked this Hellegri last year.
threesics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:04   #210
Dzidzius
AC Milan Legend

Default P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I love how he's acting like it's his decision to leave
Exactly. He was 100% told that it is it. Anyone who thinks that he decided before summary of his work was done is an idiot. At very least it is his managment approaching Milan, so they can know if to start looking for another job for him or not.
Dzidzius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 15:46   #211
General
God Emperor of Humility

if allegri and the players can manage to get Milan into any European competition, the criticism would be less warranted.

I mean, what do you have? - 1st in serie a+ CL knockouts, 2nd in serie a + suppercoppa+ cl quarters, 3rd in serie a + cl knockouts so far.

we can probably all agree that Milan shoulda coulda won serie a durin the 2nd season.. But other than that... The results don't really match up to the level of criticism. It's this season that can tarnish his track record.

Last edited by General; 01-01-2014 at 15:54.
Old 01-01-2014, 16:00   #212
Pharaoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
if allegri and the players can manage to get Milan into any European competition, the criticism would be less warranted.

I mean, what do you have? - 1st in serie a+ CL knockouts, 2nd in serie a + suppercoppa+ cl quarters, 3rd in serie a + cl knockouts so far.

we can probably all agree that Milan shoulda coulda won serie a durin the 2nd season.. But other than that... The results don't really match up to the level of criticism. It's this season that can tarnish his track record.
yeah because were in a position to reach 3rd

Conviniently forget how last year we could have been second if it was for the annual shit start in allegris milan. Lets not forget losing the title the second year,or evevn this year (though not over) losing to teams who have inferior squads and supposedly coaches
Old 01-01-2014, 16:43   #213
General
God Emperor of Humility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
yeah because were in a position to reach 3rd

Conviniently forget how last year we could have been second if it was for the annual shit start in allegris milan. Lets not forget losing the title the second year,or evevn this year (though not over) losing to teams who have inferior squads and supposedly coaches
err.. maybe you didn't read my post or I did a poor job explaining.

simplified- Allegri and Co. have made top 3 for 3 years and made it past the CL group stages.

This year is the year that would tarnish him if no CL or EL.

You're splitting hairs about the rest. I'm talking about rezults.
Old 01-01-2014, 17:23   #214
Pharaoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
err.. maybe you didn't read my post or I did a poor job explaining.

simplified- Allegri and Co. have made top 3 for 3 years and made it past the CL group stages.

This year is the year that would tarnish him if no CL or EL.

You're splitting hairs about the rest. I'm talking about rezults.
It seems to me your making up your own objectives to twist allegris performance. First 3 year his objective was winning the league,it was only till about novemeber last year when objectives changed when they realized it was gonna be impossible,so 3rd became the new goal.

I mean,its like mou or citys coach ending up top 5 (when there objectives are first) and saying they did a wonderful job. Theyd be sacked come 3 years because they failed to reach the goals set out to them.
Old 01-01-2014, 18:35   #215
Dark Knight
Maestro

Fav. Players: Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
I think allegri will get the italian NT job next summer, I hope he does

hopefully he gets bayern or man united job

Signature
Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 18:52   #216
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
I will miss his interviews. That was another beautifully responded interview. Good information about El Shaarawy's microfracture as well.
Are you serious? His interviews are ridiculous. Some of the shit he says is unbelievable.. its either pure trolling or pure stupidity.

Lets break this one down:

"What kind of Milan I'm leaving to the next coach? I leave a good team that earned the love of the fans. A team that with a few adjustments will have a future." - Its as if hes trying to rub it in.. dick.

"People say that Milan have been playing poorly? We have also been playing well.'' - Nice one

"If I regret signing Matri? No, because we needed him in that moment, and he has always been scoring goals. He will also score goals for Milan. If he is for sale? Why should he be? We will be without El Shaarawy for the next three months. Robinho has to get back in shape, and Niang has been loaned out." - ohkaay

"The management kept me because they didn't have any alternatives? If the management didn't have any alternatives then it means that I'm really good and that they couldn't find a better coach."

and the best one -"Everything went well until the 28th of August - both in Serie A and in the Champions League.
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 18:59   #217
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

mesbah mesbahing
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 18:59   #218
yaohan
National Team Player

Still praising Allegri?
Look at how disorganized our tactics always has been, you can thank Ibra and Silva for our first 2 seasons.
Look at how much the players are motivated to play for him.
Look at his shitty training methods that causes mass injury and ruined Pato and now Shaarawy.
Look at how little responsibility he takes in post match interviews
Look at how little responsibility, even now, he admit to.
Other than the lucky results which I already explained is thanks to Ibra, what can you credit to this moron? He is a Cagliari level coach.
yaohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 19:22   #219
Casualista
Banned

If only he was half as coy with his tactics as he was in his interview he might actually have been a good manager.
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 19:22   #220
General
God Emperor of Humility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
It seems to me your making up your own objectives to twist allegris performance. First 3 year his objective was winning the league,it was only till about novemeber last year when objectives changed when they realized it was gonna be impossible,so 3rd became the new goal.

I mean,its like mou or citys coach ending up top 5 (when there objectives are first) and saying they did a wonderful job. Theyd be sacked come 3 years because they failed to reach the goals set out to them.
? So you're saying finishing top 3 in the league and always making out of the CL group stages is HORRIFIC? What are you saying?

Lemme make it clear. Allegri didn't fall on his face and neither did the team when you look at the final results. Now.. failing to qualify for CL or EL this year would be the big black mark on his time here. I'll give you that. But the lynch mob approach you read in this thread is completely overreacting.

These are all my opinions Pharaoh. Ya know.. the stuff that you cry about when people disagree when you make one? That stuff. gimme a facepalm or a thumb down or something like that. Do it.