Hustle

Loyalty

Respect

:proud: :proud: :star: :star: :proud: :proud:

Last edited:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
you're only saying bully ray being a champ will make it all better because you're a fan, the fact is that they majorly fucked things up and the outcome is too obvious.

RVD :proud:

chavo is a mid card wwe reject :o ADR >>>>>>>>>> chavo

but yeh, he's lame.

nothing wrong with obvious, sometimes obvious is the right thing to do.
d-lo and taz were not obvious choices for the aces and look how that turned out.

most tna fans appreciate bullys heel work :thumbsup:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
it was mee all aloonngg

brilliant heel work :proud:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
WWF/WWE since I started :proud:

Hustle

Loyalty

Respect

:proud: :proud: :star: :star: :proud: :proud:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

tumblr_m2xs9xw9Bw1r3jas3.jpg

did you say something sage? sorry I couldn't see you for a minute :o

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
I havent watched TNA properly in a long while, got a couple of questions

Out of interest what new ME guys has Hogan built/pushed?

And who is on the booking team?

Who is the main star of TNA?

Whats happened to Sloppy Joe, AJ and Daniels

Would Jarrett comin back minus the guitar make things better behind the scenes, instead of Hogan.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
^ I can answer the 3rd question

Bully ray and D-LO :proud: :proud:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
I havent watched TNA properly in a long while, got a couple of questions

Out of interest what new ME guys has Hogan built/pushed?

And who is on the booking team?

Who is the main star of TNA?

Whats happened to Sloppy Joe, AJ and Daniels

Would Jarrett comin back minus the guitar make things better behind the scenes, instead of Hogan.

hogan is meant to have pushed for roode to be the world champ.....hogan really likes him. :thumbsup: he is also big on matt morgan
aries was also champ but don't know who pushed for him.

bruce pritchard is the guy in charge of booking with hogan and bischoff.
lagana (ex smackdown is head of creative)

hardy is the main star with sting, hogan, aries, aj styles, storm and roode.

joe has got lazy so is stuck in mid card hell, AJ is getting a new darker gimmick and daniels is doing th best work of his life.

jarrot might come back as the leader of the aces to really put this angle in the toilet :lol:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
dunno if it's legit or not, but i read that jobbers like trevor murdoch only got paid usd 23,000/year. That's pretty sad, can he even have a decent life in 'murica with that pay?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
dunno if it's legit or not, but i read that jobbers like trevor murdoch only got paid usd 23,000/year. That's pretty sad, can he even have a decent life in 'murica with that pay?

noway

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's what i thought too

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Because he's cool like that

#jefferson :proud:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to jeff harvey, this sunday we'll have the best cage match evarr

Prepare your body

Bully%20Ray%20and%20Jeff%20Hardy-1742720.png

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
TNA. :head:

Such a low class organization. :head:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Immortal was a villainous professional wrestling alliance in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). It originally consisted of leaders Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan, as well as Abyss, Jeff Hardy and Jeff Jarrett and later also came to include Bully Ray, Chris Harris, Gunner, referee Jackson James, Karen Jarrett, Kurt Angle, Matt Hardy, Mr. Anderson, Murphy, Ric Flair, Rob Terry, Scott Steiner, and Tommy Dreamer

Isn't this their whole roster? :lol:

TNA. :lol:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol: i remember that, they're teasing the return of main event mafia to confront the immortal, not long after two of the mafias appeared at royal rumble and they have to cancel the story :lol::lol:

Not so smart teasing a return without securing the contracts first

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
it was mee all aloonngg

brilliant heel work :proud:

You alllll bought it.
Even my family, even my immediate family bought it!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Booker T fucked them in the ass. :lol:

And the suckers did not dig it. :proud:

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hogan is meant to have pushed for roode to be the world champ.....hogan really likes him. :thumbsup: he is also big on matt morgan
aries was also champ but don't know who pushed for him.

bruce pritchard is the guy in charge of booking with hogan and bischoff.
lagana (ex smackdown is head of creative)

hardy is the main star with sting, hogan, aries, aj styles, storm and roode.

joe has got lazy so is stuck in mid card hell, AJ is getting a new darker gimmick and daniels is doing th best work of his life.

jarrot might come back as the leader of the aces to really put this angle in the toilet :lol:

Matt Morgans never goin to be a star, he would be one now if he was. They still fuckin with Roode thats good to hear, whats his gimmick at the present? I had heard that Aries was champ and his gimmick was decent, I dont if Hogan reallys fucks with Aries or just put the belt on him because of Punk & Bryan in the E.

:lol: None of those 3 should be booking ever. Brother Love wrote for the E when it was probably at its lowest back in the mid 90's. Hogans only good at politicking. Erics a great on screen character but hes too much of a Hogan guy to be on the book. Nothing really seems to be innovate with that team (even tho most wrestling booking concepts are old anyway , just got to update it with the current and afterall it all coems down to the fight between good and evil). I bet Lagana is nothing more than a pawn.

:fp: @ Hogan & Sting still being one of the main stars in 2013. I can understand why Hogan does it but no-one wants to see his old ass all up on the screen. You cannot trust Hardy, hes a fuck up and hes good at bringing the teenage girls in. But he'll always be a Spot Monkey and I doubt his mic work has improved, hes charismatic in look and moves but not enough in actual personality (hes a fuckin oddball) to lead a company. Has AJ even broken out yet properly, last i saw of him was either when he was wearing suits with Flair or he was with Karen, but there was still somethnig lackin in him. They should of built the company around AJ back in 05/06. Does Storm still have that Austin-esque beer drinkin tough guy gimmick?

Joe fucked around, he should of taken his release when they offered it to him all those years ago. Has Joes ring work fallen off, would be a shame if it has? How many gimmicks/make overs has AJ had? Daniels :lol: this guy was gimmick ready 10 years ago, if anyone from ROH was gunan make it it was gunan be him, glad to see him finally get his shine after being saddled with other gimmicks. Even tho Curry man is his character in the 1st place but still. Fallen Angel>>>> What is his gimmick now

Jarrett will probably bring that fuckin guitar with him. Jeff let it go, you've never gotten over with it ever. Road Dogg was more over with his version then you ever was. But I always liked Jeff as a worker, solid hand in the ring.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Immortal was a villainous professional wrestling alliance in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). It originally consisted of leaders Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan, as well as Abyss, Jeff Hardy and Jeff Jarrett and later also came to include Bully Ray, Chris Harris, Gunner, referee Jackson James, Karen Jarrett, Kurt Angle, Matt Hardy, Mr. Anderson, Murphy, Ric Flair, Rob Terry, Scott Steiner, and Tommy Dreamer

Isn't this their whole roster? :lol:

TNA. :lol:

Really? :fp: Goddamn, flashbacks to NWO days when it had 958730 members

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
If you like wrestling as in great matches watch NJPW
If you like storyline based product watch WWE
If you like 1000mph spot matches watch any of the indys
If you wand good wrestling but every match to me too fast watch ROH.

If you want some of the best week to week product ...then watch ECW 1995/6 and any of the UWF from the early -mid eights .

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you want to watch bully ray watch tNA

Schedule