International Friendlies

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
over mexico and portugal? Nah.... i wasn't too optimistic.

That Mexico game, I had hope in first half... then second half, I liked what iranian media wrote "It was like they had a kabob feast at halftime, they couldnt move"

hahaha yeah, main problem with some asian teams is the stamina, they just cant keep up the level for the whole game, training is just much lighter in asia and we arent really physical like the africans.

oh btw, Asian cup 2011 during January, U.A.E, Iran, Iraq and north korea in 1 group, that going to be a hard group for us, but im sure we are gonna kick your ass :o:D

anyways I bet that Japan are going to win it, they look like a real force and with alberto zach. who will make them even more organised.

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
hahaha yeah, main problem with some asian teams is the stamina, they just cant keep up the level for the whole game, training is just much lighter in asia and we arent really physical like the africans.

oh btw, Asian cup 2011 during January, U.A.E, Iran, Iraq and north korea in 1 group, that going to be a hard group for us, but im sure we are gonna kick your ass :o:D

anyways I bet that Japan are going to win it, they look like a real force and with alberto zach. who will make them even more organised.

no one ever said it was wrong to dream LMAO

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHH USA-poland MOTHERBITCH SUCK MY DICK
1-1 at half time

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
lol I have no idea how Oguchi starts for the U.S, he hasnt played 1min for Milan this season.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
China might be the only fascist country in the world which is abble to do well on sports and that's just because they really invested on it for the olympics.

Also, the eastern asians have an weird and extreme level of concentration. Even though the white american athletes aren't known for being much effusives, the chineses made them look like enthusiasts.

I really don't see any middle-east country doing anything relevant at well-known sports for long years. Sure, a couple of single athletes may have some achievments in solo sports. But when it comes to a team of eleven players... that's too much for them.

I agree with Senatore. Politcs have a high influence on football.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Anyone tell me why Ukraine's goal was disallowed? I didn't think that was a foul.

Overall impressions were that this Brazilian side look a lot more comfortable on the ball than Dunga's. Lucas did well ... certain he, Ramires and Elias worked better than Gilberto + Mellow IMO. Also, loved the fact that the Romanian commentators mention AC Milan for at least half of the match :proud:

Pato looked sharp. Certainly making the CF role his own internationally. Binho was alright ... worked hard, dropped deep, went left, right, down the center ... I honestly think that if he plays like that for Milan - given a free role - he will be much more valuable than Dinho ...

David Luiz looked alright, but I'll only be pro-signing him IF he cuts his hair ... looks too much like a diving SOB with his current hairdo.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
All Whites vs Paraguay 2-0 to Paraguay half time atm could get embarrassing for us

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Argentina vs Brazil could have a ton of goals scored, look at the probable lineups-

Brazil-Victor, Daniel Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Andre Santos; Lucas, Ramires, Elias, Ronaldinho Gaucho; Neymar, Robinho.

Argentina-Romero; Zanetti, Pareja or Demichelis, Burdisso, Heinze; Banega, Mascherano, Pastore; Messi, Higuaín, Di María

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Argentina vs Brazil could have a ton of goals scored, look at the probable lineups-

Brazil-Victor, Daniel Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Andre Santos; Lucas, Ramires, Elias, Ronaldinho Gaucho; Neymar, Robinho.

Argentina-Romero; Zanetti, Pareja or Demichelis, Burdisso, Heinze; Banega, Mascherano, Pastore; Messi, Higuaín, Di María

I hope Messi can finally do something in Argentina, Batista is going al out attack and playing Messi on his favored right. Its a very Barca esque formation, maybe even better going forward with the likes of Pastore and Di maria involved.

Brazil look fairly strong but im not convinced about Dinho there, i hope to see Hernanes at some point. Imo he would be better than Dinho and they could play a very nice 4312. Nevertheless should be a highly entertaining game, hoping Argentina nicks it.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
argentina wont score, Thiago is starting
112hqmv.png

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Gazzetta:
Probable formations Italy - Romania:
Italy: Viviano; Santon, Bonucci, Ranocchia, Balzaretti; Aquilani, Ledesma, Mauri; Diamanti; Balotelli, Rossi.
Romania: Taturusanu; Maftei, Tamas, Chivu, Rat; Torje, Ropotan, Florescu, Deac; Stancu, Marica.
Source: http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Nazionale/17-11-2010/stasera-c-romania-711842888468.shtml

The four debutants (Ranocchia, Diamanti, Balzaretti and Ledesma) are all starting. I'm particlary curious about the attacking trio. Very creative looking and with Diamanti and Balo also the level of crazy-genius goes up a couple of notches:)

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The four debutants (Ranocchia, Diamanti, Balzaretti and Ledesma) are all starting. I'm particlary curious about the attacking trio. Very creative looking and with Diamanti and Balo also the level of crazy-genius goes up a couple of notches:)

I dont really like that trident, too much creativity not enough finishing, lack of a good poacher CF. I'd prefer to see Pazzini play instead of Rossi, then it would be perfect balance.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Rossi is a pretty good finisher IMO. So is Balotelli. It could work, they won't give any reference points to the opposing defence, they can all hold the ball and wait for the incoming midfielders (Mauri and Aquilani).
Should be a fun game to watch.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rossi is a pretty good finisher IMO. So is Balotelli. It could work, they won't give any reference points to the opposing defence, they can all hold the ball and wait for the incoming midfielders (Mauri and Aquilani).
Should be a fun game to watch.

Rossi is gonna captain :eek: Not sure thats a good move, imo Aquilani is a great leader, hes on tremedous form as well. Should be a good match though.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Italy's midfield is lightweight, rossi balo upfront? nah.. he should go for balo - Gila

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Midfield is alright, Balo Gila would have been better or even Balo Pazzo.

really? without a dm what so ever?

ledesma isnt a pushover but hes no dm, aquilani and mauri are pussies.

Pazzini chokes when he plays for Italy, Gila has a good record for italy, should build on that and prandelli should also make the team work for balotelli.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Dude, Aquilani play in Del neri 4-4-2, at least he's not pushover in defense. I like to see Palombo in there instead Mauri though.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
really? without a dm what so ever?

ledesma isnt a pushover but hes no dm, aquilani and mauri are pussies.

Pazzini chokes when he plays for Italy, Gila has a good record for italy, should build on that and prandelli should also make the team work for balotelli.

Its just a friendly, Ledesma will do well in the middle of the park and Aquilani/Mauri have been in good form lately. It should work out.

Yes Gila can do the job but as i said its a friendly and the less secure options should be tried out as oppose to the usual suspects.

Should be a good match, i just hope that Romania doesnt sit back and only counter.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David Luiz just owned Messi.

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Brazil hit the bar, nice play between Dani Alves and David Luiz from a short corner and Alves hits the bar!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Thiago Silva is a calm monster. Immense.

Schedule