AC Milan - Champions League 2010/2011

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Do we already know with which group we have been coupled?

I guess its gonna be like it was before. The winner of group G wich probably will be RM will play with the second team of group D which for sure will be (Shahtar, Braga or Partizan.) and if we're second in our group we'll play Arsenal as winners of group D. :tongue::head:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
If we win the group we'll play the second placed team from there right? So we'll probably play Shakhtar Donetsk or whatever team is there, i forget because it was a shit group.

Don't give up already. Everyone was like this when we drew Madrid last year, but look what happened there. Mourinho isn't some god or anything and he is beatable.

gzim berisha

red and black
Reaction score
If we win the group we'll play the second placed of another group( with draw) except Roma and Inter.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
jose mourinho is almost undefeatable but only thing thats helping me to hope somethign good is , its real madrid for ffs
lets pwn them pato style and I hope poop saint would be there
and last year we won because of injury to ronaldo and that magical/accidental strike from Andreassss peeerlo

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mourinho wont be beaten by us.We have to rape Ajax and Auxerre.

I hope we play Ajax at Arena first,because Suarez and Vertonghen(their best defender)are suspended,so we wont lose for sure if we play them.

You guys have to remember that Ronaldinho is suspended for the first CL game,he received that yellow card last year against United away.

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If we win the group we'll play the second placed team from there right? So we'll probably play Shakhtar Donetsk or whatever team is there, i forget because it was a shit group.

Nope. There will be another draw after the group stage.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Mourinho wont be beaten by us.We have to rape Ajax and Auxerre.

I hope we play Ajax at Arena first,because Suarez and Vertonghen(their best defender)are suspended,so we wont lose for sure if we play them.

You guys have to remember that Ronaldinho is suspended for the first CL game,he received that yellow card last year against United away.

Oh sheet. Well that's a problem. So i hope we don't have Madrid straight after the international break.

But we can beat them. You should read the start of the Madrid - Milan match thread and see what people were like there, and see what the result was. We can win, it's not out of the question and if anything, i don't even see a big problem with us winning. We could win imo, quite easily.

Nope. There will be another draw after the group stage.

My mistake, those bastards saying we were linked with a group, i thought the rules had changed. :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Milan to ruin Mourinho's homegame record at Bernabeu! Sweet!

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Seeing Real Madrid in pot 2 = :devil2::D:star:

I'm going to see Ajax - ACM for sure...want to sit in that away-side ^^.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Boban, Kaka, Pirlo, T.Silva, Pato ...
we have to capture as many points as possible from Ajax and Auxerre, coz with Mou, it's really hard to defeat RM. I hope we'll win RM, but we have to be pratical.

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan to ruin Mourinho's homegame record at Bernabeu! Sweet!

His home-record is only in the national league. Mourinho has occasionally lost at home in international competitions. For example against Panathinaikos in the 2008/2009 edition of Champions League:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
His home-record is only in the national league. Mourinho has occasionally lost at home in international competitions. For example against Panathinaikos in the 2008/2009 edition of Champions League:

My bad. Let's just fuck him up for the fun of it :D Capo, you're going to stick around here and post the GDS ratings in the upcoming season? I forwarded them from XT last season.

fazio

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Kessie, Oblak, Haaland, Mbappe, Theo, Kante, Son
guys where can i get the match schedules for the champions league? are they out yet?
anyway i'm very positive we'll get out of this group comfortably :)

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I was actually planning to figure all that out tomorrow. I'm not a member. Do I have to be?

Yeah man,ik praat even nederlands tegen je dat is makkelijker:DJe moet in het bezit zijn van een clubcard,je moet hem bestellen via de ajax website en dat kost rond 3 á 4 weken voordat je hem hebt,we spelen tegen Ajax op 28 september dus als het goed is heb je hem dan binnen.

MAAR,het probleem is dat andere mensen(zoals seizoenkaarthouders)eerst de kaarten mogen bestellen en dan pas wij,dus dan is alles waarschijnlijk uitverkocht.

Ik ga morgen met de Supporterszaken van Ajax praten om te vragen hoe ik wat moet doen,maar ik denk dat we er niet bij kunnen zijn....:cry:

Madskillz19

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pato, Maldini, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Hernanes, Giuseppe Rossi, Boateng, Abate.
why do english teams always draw the easiest teams? i know this is just me being paranoid but i feel like they get the easiest routes to the play offs.

and Barcelona :head:

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
Yeah man,ik praat even nederlands tegen je dat is makkelijker:DJe moet in het bezit zijn van een clubcard,je moet hem bestellen via de ajax website en dat kost rond 3 á 4 weken voordat je hem hebt,we spelen tegen Ajax op 28 september dus als het goed is heb je hem dan binnen.

MAAR,het probleem is dat andere mensen(zoals seizoenkaarthouders)eerst de kaarten mogen bestellen en dan pas wij,dus dan is alles waarschijnlijk uitverkocht.

Ik ga morgen met de Supporterszaken van Ajax praten om te vragen hoe ik wat moet doen,maar ik denk dat we er niet bij kunnen zijn....:cry:

Maar voor het uitvak zal je toch geen lid van Ajax moeten zijn ? Of bedoel je de SK van Milan ?

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Maar voor het uitvak zal je toch geen lid van Ajax moeten zijn ? Of bedoel je de SK van Milan ?

Kaartjes voor de uitvak kan je niet krijgen volgens mij,tenminste dit zeiden Ajaxieden tegen me.Anders bestellen een paar hooligans tickets of het uitvak en wordt er elke wedstrijd rellen geschopt.

Ik ga morgen bellen,ik moet gewoon bij de wedstrijd zijn.

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
My bad. Let's just fuck him up for the fun of it :D

Hopefully we will :D

Capo, you're going to stick around here and post the GDS ratings in the upcoming season? I forwarded them from XT last season.

Sure thing. Will create a thread during the next couple of days :)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso
Champions League Draw: AC Milan, AFC Ajax, Real Madrid, Auxerre

Milan has been drawn in ‘Group G’ for the the group stage of the Champions League 2010-2011.

Real Madrid is the first team Milan will face in ‘Group G’ in the group phase of the Champions League 2010-2011.

The second team that Milan is facing in 'Group G' in the group stage of the Champions League 2010-2011 is Ajax.

Milan’s third rival in ‘Group G’ in the group stage of the Champions League 2010-2011 is Auxerre.

The History:

Real Madrid:

Milan and Real Madrid will meet again this year in the group stage of the Champions League 2010-2011. The history of the Derby of Europe (9 Cup of Champions/Champions League won by Real Madrid and 7 by Milan) is as follows:

season 2009-2010 - Group Stage: Real Madrid- Milan 2-3; Milan-Real Madrid 1-1;
season 1957-1958 - Final: Real Madrid-Milan 3-2, Brussels, after extra time;
season 1963-1964 - Quarterfinal: Real Madrid Milan 4-1, Milan-Real Madrid 2-0;
season 1988-1989 - Semifinal: Real Madrid-Milan 1-1, Milan-Real Madrid 5-0;
season 1989-1990 - Last sixteen: Milan-Real Madrid 2-0, Real Madrid-Milan 1-0;
season 2002/2003 - Second Group Stage: Milan-Real Madrid 1-0, Real Madrid-Milan 3-1.

AFC Ajax:

Milan’s two previous games against Ajax:

season 2002-2003 - Quarterfinal: Ajax- Milan 0-0; Milan-Ajax 3-2;
season 2003-2004 - Group Stage, group H: Milan-Ajax 1-0, Ajax-Milan 0-1.

Auxerre:

Milan and Auxerre have never squared off before in the Champions League. Their last meeting took place during the season 1985-1986 – last 32 of the UEFA Cup: Auxerre-Milan 3-1; Milan-Auxerre 3-0.

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Speak English please. This is an English speaking forum.

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Our schedule:

15th of September: Milan - Auxerre.
28th of September: Ajax - Milan.
19th of October: Real Madrid - Milan.
3rd of November: Milan - Real Madrid.
23rd of November: Auxerre - Milan.
8th of December: Milan - Ajax.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Our schedule:

We should win all these matches just to show the world we're still a mighty European force. Zero-tolerance.
I feel like people are starting to look a bit down on us lately. Hell with them.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Our schedule:

lol that's sooo fixed :tongue: we're playing Madrid back to back again, double lol @ UEFA :D

Schedule