The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Dc7UaNOXkAA32dF

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
If we buy more than 3 (4 including goalie) starters this summer, Mirabelli should be sacked instantly. Buy any number for the bench, but don't reset the starting XI again pls.

you want to continue with the slowest fullbacks in history?

watching them must be used as torture for interrogations

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
you want to continue with the slowest fullbacks in history?

watching them must be used as torture for interrogations

Striker out, Bona out, Ricardo Rodriguez out.. To me, those 3 are non-negotiable. I'm okay with rightback.

Striker and LB are like for like changes. Instead of Bona, we either buy a top class winger and Hakan moves inward. Or we buy a top class attacking CM and Hakan stays where he is.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
De Laurentiis: "We bought an attacker that scored 20 goals. He is a center forward, not a winger."

I wonder who Napoli bought? We need one of those as well haha.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Striker out, Bona out, Ricardo Rodriguez out.. To me, those 3 are non-negotiable. I'm okay with rightback.

Striker and LB are like for like changes. Instead of Bona, we either buy a top class winger and Hakan moves inward. Or we buy a top class attacking CM and Hakan stays where he is.

LW or RW and LCM are a must, alongside ST and LB.

these 4 positions are must buys for me, I'll tolerate calabria until conti is back (hopefully)

if suso stays then we need a pacey LW, if he leaves then they can sign a pacey RW and keep hakan as LW.

this team will still have a lot of problems if they only sign a good striker, the lack of pace is a major issue.

of course this isn't including depth, which is non existent atm.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
De Laurentiis: "We bought an attacker that scored 20 goals. He is a center forward, not a winger."

I wonder who Napoli bought? We need one of those as well haha.

It must be Moussa Marega is he's a CF. Unless he means a striker that once scored over 20 goals...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
LW and LCM are a must, alongside ST and LB.

these 4 positions are must buys for me, I'll tolerate calabria until conti is back (hopefully)

if suso stays then we need a pacey LW, if he leaves then they can sign a pacey RW and keep hakan as LW.

this team will still have a lot of problems if they only sign a good striker, the lack of pace is a major issue.

of course this isn't including depth, which is non existent atm.

We should really focus on buying depth, which will need a bunch of loans and good scouting (Lazio/Napoli/Roma level scouting which is basically looking out to the lesser European leagues)..

Suso seems to have made up his mind to stay.. the formation doesn't matter, the qualities matter.. so with Suso and Hakan certainties, I just need one more offensive player to start behind the striker - either a winger or a central player. Thus the team balance wouldn't have to be reset again and we won't lose 3 months again in building a cohesive build-up game.

And the RicRod replacement. Which can only be an improvement even if you sign a midtable Serie A leftback.

Everything else should be depth.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So.. Higuain for 40 millionish. Aye or Nay? I'm in two minds, but it's exactly the sort of profile we should be looking for.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So.. Higuain for 40 millionish. Aye or Nay? I'm in two minds, but it's exactly the sort of profile we should be looking for.

maybe like last summer with the 2 separate deals involving Bonucci and De Sciglio. Milan buys Higuain for like 50 and Juve buys Bonaventura for like 30.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
looks like rossonero1 is going to have to work harder with the rumours

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maybe like last summer with the 2 separate deals involving Bonucci and De Sciglio. Milan buys Higuain for like 50 and Juve buys Bonaventura for like 30.

Yeah but this summer? He's still a top player, Juve definitely want to sell him, and you can't get guaranteed 20-goal strikers for that sort of money anymore.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
why did we just sack our #1 rumour monger????

where the hell is patosheva

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

aye of course, but why would he join?

they money could come from selling lurch, money + bonaventura like rossonero1 suggested.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

they money could come from selling lurch, money + bonaventura like rossonero1 suggested.

There were rumors last summer that Milan were after Higuain. I think they want to get Morata back now. At this point in his career where would Higuain go should he leave Juve? Most if not all the big clubs are well covered in that department.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Why would anyone join? A salary offer just below Bonucci's. Forget the commoders talking about how players won't join if club finishes outside EL places or whatever nonsense. You pay money, anyone will join.

Transfer fee would of course have to be from Silva, Bona, Donnarumma sales.

At 40-45 million, it's too good a chance to pass up. Just like Bonucci was.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
btw, is it ban worthy to prefer belotti over higuain? because I sense those posts coming.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
There were rumors last summer that Milan were after Higuain. I think they want to get Morata back now. At this point in his career where would Higuain go should he leave Juve? Most if not all the big clubs are well covered in that department.

Higuain will have few suitors. Average Jack + 20m might be decent deal. We would need to pay him Bonucci money though.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i prefer belotti to higuain

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Why would anyone join? A salary offer just below Bonucci's. Forget the commoders talking about how players won't join if club finishes outside EL places or whatever nonsense. You pay money, anyone will join.

Transfer fee would of course have to be from Silva, Bona, Donnarumma sales.

At 40-45 million, it's too good a chance to pass up. Just like Bonucci was.

yeh $$$ talks but why would he join when he'll obviously have suitors that are better clubs (atm)

I could see chelsea going after him, surely the PL and chelsea are a more attractive destination than milan atm.

I would love it, add a quick winger to rw or lw and the attack is sorted.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score

waaay too old...by the time were actually competetive again he is 35 maybe
thats a huge waste of 40 m

-sell donnarumma we dont need so much millions in the goal we need those in midfield/attack...great gk is luxury we dont need that atm
-sell bonaventura im sick of this guy said it as the first here (this is claimed here by many but freddy was trULY the fIrsT) that this guy cant play football -sell kalinic this is a nobrainer
- never play abate ricardo rodriguez calabria ever again...conti can get a shot

...dont sell silva or suso lmao they are one of the few healthy seeds this club still has (along with romagnoli, kessie and bonucci still has a good 8 years in him) why sell young players for profit? if u wanna make profit there are better ways for that..were not (or striving to be) a small club

hakan and biglia are in their prime approaching their prime and arent bad players and hakan can still improve but their (small amount of) talent will be useless im afraid for the coming years...obviously we gotta keep these 2 cause else we have 0 players left in the squad tnx to mirabelli
and dont even talk about higuain lol as if he wanna come play with calabria crosses

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
btw, is it ban worthy to prefer belotti over higuain? because I sense those posts coming.

You are too kind. I completely expect "Andre Silva has much higher ceiling than Higuain, so would rather keep Silva" posts to come in any moment.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
You are too kind. I completely expect "Andre Silva has much higher ceiling than Higuain, so would rather keep Silva" posts to come in any moment.

definitely ban worthy

that's possibly the most offensive statement anyone can post regarding players.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeh $$$ talks but why would he join when he'll obviously have suitors that are better clubs (atm)

I could see chelsea going after him, surely the PL and chelsea are a more attractive destination than milan atm.

I would love it, add a quick winger to rw or lw and the attack is sorted.

That's true, but hey what's a competent sporting director supposed to do but convince players to join when there are other clubs competing for their signature? Galliani has spoiled me :(

(PL won't go for him as he would be considered too old and too bald for their fanbase).

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
That's true, but hey what's a competent sporting director supposed to do but convince players to join when there are other clubs competing for their signature? Galliani has spoiled me :(

exactly

example of how effective a sporting director can be : paratici with the emre can saga

paratici's relationship with his agent pretty much sealed the deal.

maybe if they get rid of the clown and hire someone competent, I'll be more confident.

fyi: I was calling for money to be thrown to sign paratici under new ownership before they hired dumb and dumber.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

(PL won't go for him as he would be considered too old and too bald for their fanbase).

The only places I could think of are PSG should Cavani leave or Chelsea should Morata/Giroud leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule