'Boro fans stabbed in Rome...

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
http://www.guardian.co.uk/italy/story/0,,1731419,00.html

I am so ashamed that once again Italians are involved in shameful football-related and pointless violence... :mad: :head:
It fills me with anger because it always seem to be Roma...and Lazio
(inter fans might have their share but rarely hurt other people..)
I don't know what to say...i can only apologise on behalf of my fellow countrymen and hope that those thugs are caught and justice made...
But the italian police must prevent these accidents from happening alltogether...

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Hmm , did they provocated them or ?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
"This is the second stabbing incident in the space of a few months to hit the Premiership outfit after Brendan O’Connor, 36, was attacked in the Dutch capital after travelling to see the UEFA Cup clash against AZ Alkmaar."

It was not the 1st time for them ..

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
besikaka said:
It was not the 1st time for them ..
Sure, you sit in a pub enjoying your drink when a group of organised, masked people armed with knives and axes (!) attack you. Surely, it must be your fault then :rolleyes:

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Damn!

How disgraceful, Shame on em' :head:

well even fans making racism remarks are just as bad as stabbing someone!!:uzikill:
the same goes for boo-ing a player or the whole team!!

no matter how the authorities try the fans are still nvr gonna stop!!

Giving the "other" club extra 3 goals or having a match ban for the fans ain't gonna stop em' from trying again Sigh* :(

Someone please drop a life line to one of the most prestigious sport in the world - Football

Grazie!

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
sad sad that roma fans don't know how to behave...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
scharatz said:
Sure, you sit in a pub enjoying your drink when a group of organised, masked people armed with knives and axes (!) attack you. Surely, it must be your fault then :rolleyes:
Wasn't hooliganism THE big Brit export commodity in the 80s/90s ? They're just reaping what they've sown for so long. No sympathy here.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Nice logic, Passion.

I wonder would that logic still apply if a bunch of German tourists - whilst holidaying in Israel - were captured and interned in a concentration camp before being gassed to death purely because they were reaping what they had sown for so long?

One of the men attacked was travelling with his 11 year old son.

Keep the sympathy for yourself.

Hohaaa!!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Stevie G,Sandro, Sheva, Luis Garcia, Alonso
Well said Cagney, I couldnt have put it better myself.

What happened in Rome was unfortunate circumstances. I hope the people injured or hurt make a speedy recovery.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cagney said:
Nice logic, Passion.

I wonder would that logic still apply if a bunch of German tourists - whilst holidaying in Israel - were captured and interned in a concentration camp before being gassed to death purely because they were reaping what they had sown for so long?

One of the men attacked was travelling with his 11 year old son.

Keep the sympathy for yourself.
Hohaaa!!
Whatever dude. FACT is Germans are facing hostility around the world for shit happening 70 years ago. We're spit at (+ worse) because of 12 years of our history. We've paid for that + are still paying but you know what... I can understand people's feelings + their inability or unwillingness to forgive... So yea, Brits complaining about being confronted with their very own gift to the world are hypocritical tossers.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Shame on Roma Fans :head:

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The only reason why everyone keeps going on and on about the English hooliganism is because it only happens on the international scene, where there is a high level of media coverage.

It's certainly nowhere near as bad as in Italy, for example, where fans fight among themselves, get stabbed, fight with the police, riot, demolish shops and restaurants, burn cars, break stadium chairs etc. week in, week out :rolleyes:

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
True, the situation in england is much safer now and very little incidents do actually happen...
But in Italy things are just gettimg worse.... It's a shame...

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
scharatz said:
The only reason why everyone keeps going on and on about the English hooliganism is because it only happens on the international scene, where there is a high level of media coverage.

It's certainly nowhere near as bad as in Italy, for example, where fans fight among themselves, get stabbed, fight with the police, riot, demolish shops and restaurants, burn cars, break stadium chairs etc. week in, week out :rolleyes:
Totally right, there are worse things in some countries [in my country too] than that we see in international area..

Schedule