The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I like Fabio... I mean he isnt very good that much is clear but the guy busts a lung for you on out the field... I wont oppose a squad place for him.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Fabio is shit player but knowing his price (I think we pay 6m in total), he was actually one of the most useful player from that 2017 mercato. Or generally in the last 2-3 years.

Both wings, both fullback, striker, even MF :lol: what else can you ask for 6m? :lol:

At least he shown some passion and grinta... and he was barely worst player on the pitch (that perfectly tell you how shit our team was).

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inter have stepped up negotiations with Atalanta over a summer deal for Parma starlet Dejan Kulusevski.

Wtf I thought he was a Parma player but he's only on loan there... Atalanta own his papers.

Give then Caldara back on loan, butter them up, get Dejan in return. 35m they report... 30 to 40m... thats our wheelhouse these days.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fabio is shit player but knowing his price (I think we pay 6m in total), he was actually one of the most useful player from that 2017 mercato. Or generally in the last 2-3 years.

Both wings, both fullback, striker, even MF :lol: what else can you ask for 6m? :lol:

At least he shown some passion and grinta... and he was barely worst player on the pitch (that perfectly tell you how shit our team was).

Agree with everything.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Borini’s agent to @RadioRossonera: “Each coach makes his choices, in January we will try to find a joint agreement for him to go elsewhere. Where? The potential destinations are not lacking whether in Italy or England. Milan was definitely a positive experience.”

Rip

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Haland, Donyell Malen and Myron Boadu look like the best young strikers available. Milan should try and get one of them.

Already have one in Leao who has shown to have a very high ceiling

Sandokan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic Weah Baresi Kaka Pippo
Just read this on reddit, didnt even thought about that before to be honest. This is just sad.

Although only playing for 2 seasons, Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the top scorer of the decade for AC Milan

Danielito

Prime Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
I like that we are linked with many exciting prospects. Top 4 finish this season would be a miracle so I guess it's better to continue our youth project and let the kids play together without much pressure for the rest of the season. Then bring in someone like Spalletti for the coaching position and two experienced players in summer when many contracts will be expiring.

Todibo (19y, ~15m), Berge (21y, ~20m) and Boga (22y, ~15m) should be affordable with the sales of RR, Borini and Kessie. Money saved from Rebić's wage could be used for Ibra's wage.

Donna - Theo, Roma, Todibo, Conti - Krunić, Berge, Ben - Boga, Ibra, Suso.

This team would be fun to watch and I believe we would be scoring a lot more with Boga creating havoc on the left and opening spaces for Jack and Ibra to shoot. Even Suso should have more assists with big target man in the box.

I would also sell Paqueta if Leo offers 40m+ as he's way below my expectations this year. He's here for a year and he made zero progress. The thing is he's just way too slow. I believe he could be solid squad player in a functional team but the ceiling is just not so high to decline big money in the position we're in. Still, I don't think Maldoboban would sell him just now as he's kinda seen as a star of this team, being Brazilian number 10, even if he doesn't play for us recently.

Rebić out, Ibra in
Borini out, Boga in
Kessie out, Berge in
RR out, Todibo in

would be 10/10 mercato for me but it's probably too much work for winter.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
It kind of surprises me that we currently have a manager who has been in charge for all of 9 games and some players are apparently giving up on fighting for a place in the team and are thinking they're too good for a squad role at Milan. RR has been out of the team for 12 games so that's it, he'd rather go and play in Turkey than compete for a place.
Rebic is competing for a place with underperforming starters but can't seem to be bothered to try to win that place so wants to go back to his comfort zone.

I guess they need to be playing for NT reasons and them leaving is generally positive for Milan but still shows a pretty shitty mentality. Good riddance.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Borini’s agent to @RadioRossonera: “Each coach makes his choices, in January we will try to find a joint agreement for him to go elsewhere. Where? The potential destinations are not lacking whether in Italy or England. Milan was definitely a positive experience.”

This guy gets 2,5mil for sitting on the bench.
He needs to leave ASAP.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Has a fall from grace as big as Milan's ever happened to another big club in the past.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
https://www.football-italia.net/147865/allegri-technology-ruining-management

“When the ball gets to your [Cristiano] Ronaldos, [Paulo] Dybalas, Ronaldinhos, [Clarence] Seedorfs or [Andrea] Pirlos ... I have to put the other players in a position to get the ball to them, and once they have the ball they decide what to do with it, what the best decision is.

“In Italy, the tactics, schemes, they’re all bull. Football is art and the artists are the world-class players.

This is why I want a non Italian coach! Been saying it for years.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Just read this on reddit, didnt even thought about that before to be honest. This is just sad.

Although only playing for 2 seasons, Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the top scorer of the decade for AC Milan

Who else is up there?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
This is why I want a non Italian coach! Been saying it for years.

This article from German outlet BILD today mentions that former RB Leipzig coach and sporting director Ralf Rangnick could occupy two roles at Milan starting from next season; sporting director and coach.

Additionally, they're reporting that the Milan mgmt want him to get on board as a consultant from January, before taking over as a coach/SD in the summer.

https://www.bild.de/bild-plus/sport/fussball/fussball-international/ralf-rangnick-der-mailand-plan-mit-dem-ex-leipzig-trainer-66818100,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html [Article in German + subscription required to read the full article]

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This article from German outlet BILD today mentions that former RB Leipzig coach and sporting director Ralf Rangnick could occupy two roles at Milan starting from next season; sporting director and coach.

Additionally, they're reporting that the Milan mgmt want him to get on board as a consultant from January, before taking over as a coach/SD in the summer.

https://www.bild.de/bild-plus/sport...ner-66818100,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html [Article in German + subscription required to read the full article]

Fray... bringer of glad tidings :thumbsup:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Fray... bringer of glad tidings :thumbsup:

Also, there's a common thread in this - It could help us in our pursuit of Haaland (if rumours are to be believed) as Rangnick is currently the 'Head of Sport and Developer' of the Red Bull company, along with RB Salzburg being a Red Bull-associated club.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

He's not alone in only playing for 2 seasons, or less.
In fact we haven't had a striker playing regularly for at least 3 seasons in this decade.

Balp was here for 2 seasons before the Lpool sale. Then he returned on loan as a fringe player, and also missed large parts of the season due to an injury.

Pazzo had a good season, then he had the knee surgery and never really recovered. Plus he wasn't always a starter.

Bacca also had a (very) good debut season, and then a disappointing one which ended up being his last.

Torres, Destro & Maxi Lopez were here for 6 months, on loan.

Kalinic (somehow) sold after one season.
Silva also had one season with the team, before being sent elsewhere on loan.
Matri 6 months.

Pato played 40 league games in his final 3 seasons.

Cutrone was a rotation striker for 2 seasons.

EDIT
Oh, and how can I forget Higuain..

Last edited:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I bet that cocainomane is second on that list or at least third.

Out of all these strikers we have in last decade, winger is one of the best scorer ... it says a lot. :monto:

Ok, not, it's... 1. Ibra 2. Balo 3. Bacca 4. Elsha but it's not big difference between last three.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Something that can be worked on

Sandokan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic Weah Baresi Kaka Pippo
He's not alone in only playing for 2 seasons, or less.
In fact we haven't had a striker playing regularly for at least 3 seasons in this decade.

Balp was here for 2 seasons before the Lpool sale. Then he returned on loan as a fringe player, and also missed large parts of the season due to an injury.

Pazzo had a good season, then he had the knee surgery and never really recovered. Plus he wasn't always a starter.

Bacca also had a (very) good debut season, and then a disappointing one which ended up being his last.

Torres, Destro & Maxi Lopez were here for 6 months, on loan.

Kalinic (somehow) sold after one season.
Silva also had one season with the team, before being sent elsewhere on loan.
Matri 6 months.

Pato played 40 league games in his final 3 seasons.

Cutrone was a rotation striker for 2 seasons.

EDIT
Oh, and how can I forget Higuain..

You dont have to name all the failures, I know all about them. I already said I was sad, are you trying to get me into depression?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule