\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Musa made a mistake, but it was also Donna's mistake, but Donna's should take more blame. He just had to make an adequate punch and we get a tie.

I think the bigger problem was that we did not play our style.

What happened was we got scared and impatient. We were like "Oh NO! Inter is not giving us space, we should hit it long!"

We should have been more patient. Play back and forth, recycle possession, let them tire themselves out.

We weren't playing our style, that's the problem. That's why I'm actually really angry.

I'm not ready to give up on Gattuso yet, but, even as someone who thinks Gattuso was doing a good job, I'm honestly on very thin ice with him.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
oh i just see that sampdoria concede just 4 goals in 9 games, best defence in league :o

we are playing with them this sunday, aren't we? :o :o :o

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
so exactly why did we not buy memphis?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Veni, vidi, vici... just fucking retire the club. Thanks for the memories, they'll last for a lifetime.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i think we can consider him now as CF, not LW anymore.

yeah he can cover it but it seems that CF and SS are his best position.

lozano looks like best option now, after martial ofc, but i think that ship has sailed :o

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Musa made a mistake, but it was also Donna's mistake, but Donna's should take more blame. He just had to make an adequate punch and we get a tie.

What happened was we got scared and impatient. We were like "Oh NO! Inter is not giving us space, we should hit it long!"

We should have been more patient. Play back and forth, recycle possession, let them tire themselves out.

We weren't playing our style, that's the problem. That's why I'm actually really angry.

I'm not ready to give up on Gattuso yet, but, even as someone who thinks Gattuso was doing a good job, I'm honestly on very thin ice with him.
That was more of an error of concentration and secondly communication.

The only player who thought the cross was going to come into the box was Icardi, both Donnarumma and Musacchio were ball-watching.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
That was more of an error of concentration and secondly communication.

The only player who thought the cross was going to come into the box was Icardi, both Donnarumma and Musacchio were ball-watching.

when you see ur goalie coming out, you dont wanna get in his way. And that fucker probly cried out about it.

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Brother, Gattuso literally stated in his interview that he instructed the team to match Inters usual physical type of game with our own version of it. He said that he thinks the team did well despite not playing our usual way of playing. That to me is the dumbest thing he could have done.Why match the way your opponent plays,instead play like you have been and dictate the game. Gattuso went for the safe route and was content with a draw. That in itself is reason to give up on him not to mention the questionable coaching record before. The writing was always on the wall, he is a sub par coach and frankly I dont think coaching is his strong suite. He is naive in his approach, never has a plan B, keeps playing it safe whether it be formations or playing the same players over and over even though they are under performing, has no guile and honestly I always thought of him as not the sharpest pencil in the box. Enough of giving him chances and Mirabelli really fucked us over by extending his contract way before seasons end.Oh yeah I might be wrong but whenever we do bad,which is often he never takes blame. At least Ive never noticed him stating it.

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
As I said , Rino is trying to be a coach that has an updated style of play in every game, depending on the opponent. He thinks he can revolutionize world football like that. Pep one game, Mou another :proud:

Last edited:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I fucking hope so. Apparently Conte rejected RM last year as he didn’t believe his management style was compatible with Galacticos. I don’t see why this would change just because Ronaldo left. Also, he’s been openly saying he’d like to return to Italy so I believe that’s his next destination.

I read some articles, at Chelsea, Conte want these things from his lads:
- to keep his mind on the pitch and not social media (which means, you know..)
- bans his players from eating ketchup and pizza in bid to improve fitness (btw, Pep Guardiola also do this at City)
- forbidden fizzy drinks, brown sauce
- all lads must stay together at hotel a night before home fixtures
- no smiling during training session

Well. Yeah. I don't think those strict rules will be compatible with Galaticos tradition.

omg we still have chance.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Real Madrid fans want Antonio Conte [FOOTBALL ESPANA]

and that is why they are Real Madrid.
you see bad results, you take immediate action.

Meanwhile at AC Milan....

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Real Madrid fans want Antonio Conte [FOOTBALL ESPANA]

and that is why they are Real Madrid.
you see bad results, you take immediate action.

Meanwhile at AC Milan....

When you have a high percentage of shit fans, you can keep a shit coach around longer.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
When you have a high percentage of shit fans, you can keep a shit coach around longer.
Shitting your fellow commoder?
I don't know mate.. you can blame the players, the coach, or the boards..
But considering yourself as good fans and others are shit?
There are just different point of view amongs us.. but the same fans..

Maybe football italia journalist doesn't come to this forum.. otherwise they probably wrote the same thing.

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Why? Could you give reasons on your rejections and suggestion?

First of all, I really want Gattuso to succeed. He has shown flashes of brilliance and an ability to learn. He is a legend, the players love him. Most of the fans love him. But Milan requires results. 12 points out of 24 is a dismal amount.

And if we went out there against Inter playing our usual game and went down fighting at least there's that. But trying to outmuscle and outbully Inter and not playing to our strengths as others have posted, together with the subs and Cutrone as a left winger have really made it hard for me to defend him. I don't want him to go yet, but it's really hard to stand behind him at the moment for those reasons above.

As for replacements, I don't want Rino to leave now, but I don't know how much longer we can wait. If we fail to reach top 4 this season it's going to be hard to keep our best players and attract new players.

Conte:
Pros - great motivator, great tactician, can build a team up, a proven winner of leagues.
Cons - Juventino (I know that is personal, but such a big thing for me, hated Mihaljovic as our coach for that reason too)
- back three (again a personal thing but even during Zaccheroni's time it looked odd for our team to be playing a back three)
- not aesthetically pleasing football

Wenger
Pros - believes in youth, aesthetically pleasing football
Cons - he is 70, quite stubborn in his ways which do not always guarantee success but instead is the "Wenger way" for better or for worse.

Donadoni
Pros - Milan legend, has some tactical nous
Cons - not really aesthetically pleasing football, not proven at higher level clubs

Jardim
Pros - Tactically adept, appears to adapt well as he has coached in different countries, develops players very well, is a proven winner having managed to win the French league ahead of PSG and competed well in the Champions League. Plays attractive football.
Cons - has not coached in Italy and will need time to adapt and learn the language, has not managed a team with the level of expectation as Milan.

This Guardian article is quite a good profile of Jardim:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/11/monaco-leonardo-jardim-manager-ligue-1

People are even mentioning Jardim as a candidate for replacing Mourinho despite the dismal results this season (the article also gives a compelling reason why Monaco have failed so badly this season).

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
conte is what we need. just shut the fuck up already. He ain't going to Madrid. Madrid will never play a defensive style of football.Thats why they sacked mou. Right now we just need to make top4. Don't care about playing attractive football.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
First of all, I really want Gattuso to succeed. He has shown flashes of brilliance and an ability to learn. He is a legend, the players love him. Most of the fans love him. But Milan requires results. 12 points out of 24 is a dismal amount.

And if we went out there against Inter playing our usual game and went down fighting at least there's that. But trying to outmuscle and outbully Inter and not playing to our strengths as others have posted, together with the subs and Cutrone as a left winger have really made it hard for me to defend him. I don't want him to go yet, but it's really hard to stand behind him at the moment for those reasons above.

As for replacements, I don't want Rino to leave now, but I don't know how much longer we can wait. If we fail to reach top 4 this season it's going to be hard to keep our best players and attract new players.

Conte:
Pros - great motivator, great tactician, can build a team up, a proven winner of leagues.
Cons - Juventino (I know that is personal, but such a big thing for me, hated Mihaljovic as our coach for that reason too)
- back three (again a personal thing but even during Zaccheroni's time it looked odd for our team to be playing a back three)
- not aesthetically pleasing football

Wenger
Pros - believes in youth, aesthetically pleasing football
Cons - he is 70, quite stubborn in his ways which do not always guarantee success but instead is the "Wenger way" for better or for worse.

Donadoni
Pros - Milan legend, has some tactical nous
Cons - not really aesthetically pleasing football, not proven at higher level clubs

Jardim
Pros - Tactically adept, appears to adapt well as he has coached in different countries, develops players very well, is a proven winner having managed to win the French league ahead of PSG and competed well in the Champions League. Plays attractive football.
Cons - has not coached in Italy and will need time to adapt and learn the language, has not managed a team with the level of expectation as Milan.

This Guardian article is quite a good profile of Jardim:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/11/monaco-leonardo-jardim-manager-ligue-1

People are even mentioning Jardim as a candidate for replacing Mourinho despite the dismal results this season (the article also gives a compelling reason why Monaco have failed so badly this season).

Even if we dont get top 4, Im not worried. Apart from Romagnoli and Cutrone, dont care if anyone leaves. All inconsistent and replaceable. Maybe kessie too but his passing ability is too bad for him to get into any top 4 side.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i just wanna win, idc if we score 1 goal a game all season. idgaf just fucking get results

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even if we dont get top 4, Im not worried. Apart from Romagnoli and Cutrone, dont care if anyone leaves. All inconsistent and replaceable. Maybe kessie too but his passing ability is too bad for him to get into any top 4 side.
Yeah, CL is so mainstream. No tnx.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

That's sadly not how it works. Failing to qualify for the CL will result in us not being able to attract good players.

Higuain and Bonucci were exceptions to the case, we won't get world class players without CL. And we don't have Man City money to tempt them without CL competition.

If we still had our imagine as top dogs sure, but we have been shite for a long time now.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
People cannot be seriously wanting Dondani.

Moan about average managers and then sign Donadoni.

Even Jardim I'm sceptical.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Contes Euro team played incredibly pleasing football.

True but most Conte teams are quite bland. I like the way we are playing now most of the time and of course ignoring the last match.

It may just be down to personal preference at the end of the day. Even though I disliked having Mihaljovic as our mister, when he was with us I never wished for him to fail. And we have him to thank for Gigio and Romagnoli

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I like that your expectations for the team are realistic and I like your posts as well including the ones about your love life. :D

However I personally like most of the core of our team and it shows in certain matches that this is a team which has a lot of potential that just needs a bit more direction and quality. Rino could get there but in the time it takes for him to figure it all out we might end up in EL spots again and with Higuain refusing to stay, great players refusing to join, revenues and sponsorship will also all go down because of our declining status as a club. It may even cost Leo and Paolo their jobs which is too upsetting to consider.

Also, I think Kessie is fantastic. He did one nonchalant crossfield pass that got me off my feet in the last match.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
donadoni shit noooo ,we dont need another milan legend here which cant make anything.

then patosheva cant say bad things about him.

jardim is top trainer but lets see i would love zizu.

Status
Not open for further replies.