Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I remember when Maldini named him his heir at Milan, shame that never materialised.

That shudve been the reason the ultras turned on him and declared Franco the eternal captain. Thats sumthing I cudve supported.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I remember when Maldini named him his heir at Milan, shame that never materialised.

Maldini did nothing of that sort. There was a random off season event after he retired at Madrid, and he was asked who reminded him most of himself from current players. He said Ramos. Nothing about Milan.

Ramos turned out nothing like Maldini also. Dirty player, great on the ball but with none of Paolo’s conventional defensive ability.

He’s much more a Materazzi than a Maldini.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Maldini did nothing of that sort. There was a random off season event after he retired at Madrid, and he was asked who reminded him most of himself from current players. He said Ramos. Nothing about Milan.

Ramos turned out nothing like Maldini also. Dirty player, great on the ball but with none of Paolo’s conventional defensive ability.

He’s much more a Materazzi than a Maldini.

Except just last year he called Ramos & Silva the best defenders of modern football, but okay he is more like a Materazzi :lol:

Also what he said about him in 2009:

My heir will be Sergio Ramos," Maldini told Marca.
"He is young and has everything to become my heir. He is quick, powerful and has technique. He is young and has plenty of time ahead of him."

So in short, stop talking out of ur ass.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
You said he named Ramos to be his heir at Milan. Where is Milan mentioned in that statement?

Ramos is not a purist’s defender. There are those who like players like Ramos and Pique. I’d much rather players like Koulibaly, Romagnoli and even Van Dijk. The latter group is more representative of the traditional Milan defender.

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
GIF-Ramos-Salah.gif

Is there a more alpha man in the sport of association football?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
400 league goals!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Top game going on with Barca - Valencia. Barca are losing but you dont even care bc they are battering them in every which way they can, thoroughly enjoying stuff.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Farca loosing but Malcolm playing really good

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Messi coming on

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Top game going on with Barca - Valencia. Barca are losing but you dont even care bc they are battering them in every which way they can, thoroughly enjoying stuff.
correct

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Once you've seen Fabio Borini in action... its very hard to be impressed by any other team or player.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Barcelona left Seville with all three points thanks to another hat-trick from captain Lionel Messi on Saturday.

He shud win this year's B-d'Or

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can he play LW?

You gotta admit Thenbra that it won’t be right if Messi & CR finish on the same number of Player of the Year titles.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You gotta admit Thenbra that it won’t be right if Messi & CR finish on the same number of Player of the Year titles.
Yeah, thats some messed up stuff right there.

We gotta have a winner!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If the Fiorentina VAR decision was bad, then the Madrid penalty decision was horrendous. Casemiro blatantly took a Gilardino dive.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Brazilian was substituted in the first half of his side's 4-1 defeat to Ajax and it has been confirmed that he suffered ligament damage

Vinicius Junior faces a spell on the sidelines after Real Madrid confirmed the Brazilian teenager has torn ligaments in his right leg..

Shame, kid looked exciting.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ex-real madrid president calderon: Everyone's angry with bale

Former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon expects Gareth Bale to leave this summer.

Calderon is convinced there's a lot of frustration inside the club and from fans with the Wales captain.

He told Sky Sports: "It is true that he was not the leader that people were waiting for after the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo.

"He showed a lack of commitment, people are not happy. They saw how he ignored his teammates when they went to celebrate a goal with him in the last league game, not to mention his injuries.

"It's a shame, I do not see him here next season, unfortunately. I think he does not know that the fans who go to Bernabéu are very respectful, but also very demanding, especially with the lack of commitment. This behavior with his teammates, and the fact that he does not speak the language are all elements that give the impression to fans that he is not really engaged with the club.

"It's something that fans condemn and that's why he's responsible."

Read more at https://www.**************.com/arti...s-angry-with-bale-4271735#wvEEVMvQbC2IFCvE.99

tf

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule