Loaned Players of AC Milan

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Luis said:
Abbiati is a lot better than our Dida. the only problem... he is not consistent
It's like somebody said, Abbiati had one good year but that was it.

I don't trust him as keeper and I'm sure some of our defenders would have the same feeling. And it's hell if you have to play with a goalkeeper that you don't trust.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
BMWTaylor said:
Spot on. After all, there's a reason why he rotted on the bench for the past few years (he was so petulant about it that he badmouthed Dida and Carletto on his website) and has played for about thirty different teams since then.

I think the numbers add up.
Lmao dida hatred is alive and well despite all his heroics :head: don't worry bmw ronaldo fans in through worse :D i can't believe that people can disrespect/ underrate dida after all he has done

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
drucurl said:
Lmao dida hatred is alive and well despite all his heroics :head: don't worry bmw ronaldo fans in through worse :D i can't believe that people can disrespect/ underrate dida after all he has done

With all the respect to Dida, but he really had one bad season this year. He's the first keeper to make me feel comfy when he's between the bars after Rossi, but he really disappointed this season. What I mean is that bashing Dida, granted it's too harsh sometimes, doesn't always mean the guy doesn't respect him.

Edit: Just noted that you most probably mean Abbiatti disrespecting Dida. Anyway, I made my point, I won't delete it (not that I can actually).

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
magashi said:
With all the respect to Dida, but he really had one bad season this year. He's the first keeper to make me feel comfy when he's between the bars after Rossi, but he really disappointed this season. What I mean is that bashing Dida, granted it's too harsh sometimes, doesn't always mean the guy doesn't respect him.

Edit: Just noted that you most probably mean Abbiatti disrespecting Dida. Anyway, I made my point, I won't delete it (not that I can actually).
Ok that's cool...sorry for the wrongful accusation...it's just that I think Dida gets waaay too much hate
:cool:

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
I thought Vogel was loaned out to Betis last season. Did we sell him already or what...?
And second question - is it confirmed that Pozzi will spend another season in Empoli?

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
fiume_1987 said:
I thought Vogel was loaned out to Betis last season. Did we sell him already or what...?
And second question - is it confirmed that Pozzi will spend another season in Empoli?
I don't know about Vogel, I also think he was loaned out.

But in an official announcement on the site Milan said Pozzi and Marzoratti were gonna spend another season with Empoli. But I don't know how reliable these announcement are these days...

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
drucurl said:
Ok that's cool...sorry for the wrongful accusation...it's just that I think Dida gets waaay too much hate
:cool:
Don't worry, most people on this forum don't respect him.

Fyrstnissen

Sempre Rossoneri!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka and Gourcuff
atza|milanist said:
It`s not big information....Di Gennaro to Bologna..so what...blah..
:head:

Big deal since he's a very promising talent of ours..

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
magashi said:
With all the respect to Dida, but he really had one bad season this year.
I beg to differ. 05-06, I agree, but definitely not this year. Who was one of our MVPs during the first few months of the season when the strikers forgot how to score? What did he really do wrong other than the ManU and Bayern matches? That doesn't add up to an entire campaign.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
favor-milan said:
Genoa or Bologna :conf: I love this guy he's talented hope he will be in our first team in future :)
My bad. He's going to Bologna of course I somehow mixed the two prestigous clubs in Serie A.

Good eye;)

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
@ Jasper... maybe you can rename this thread & merge both the Abbiati & Di Gennaro out on loan into this...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
@ Jasper... maybe you can rename this thread & merge both the Abbiati & Di Gennaro out on loan into this...
I like this thought.

Edit: Where should this thread be? Discussions or Players or Transfers?

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Suazo7 said:
A.C. Milan have announced that they have temporarily loaned out Davide Di Gennaro to F.C. Bologna 1909.

Please edit your favourite players list/check your PM's.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pupone#10 said:
COMUNICATO UFFICIALE A.C. MILAN

26/06/2007

MILANO - L'A.C. Milan comunica di aver ceduto a titolo temporaneo il calciatore Christian Abbiati all'Atletico Madrid fino al 30 giugno 2008

Thank God for that...Abbiati keep away from Milan!!!!
Does that mean we're getting Torres? :)

ecI

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Pippo, Nesta, Baresi, C. Vela, Kaka, Ochoa, Antonini, Pato, T. Silva
Digao is coming back.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
teis said:
I don't know about Vogel, I also think he was loaned out.
He was sold to Betis as part of the Oliveira transaction.

ecI said:
Digao is coming back.
Whoopee. Break out the Martinelli's.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
U-21: Casiraghi calls debutants Saturday 17 November, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azzurrini boss Pierluigi Casiraghi has called Torino’s Davide Bottone and Davide Di Gennaro of Bologna.

The pair were drafted in for the next European Under-21 Championship qualifier against the Faroe Islands.

They replace Robert Acquafresca and Daniele Dessena, who picked up yellow cards in the 5-0 thrashing of Azerbaijan last night and must sit out bans.

It is the debut call-up for the Under-21 side for both Bottone and forward Di Gennaro.

As for the starting XI next Tuesday, it is believed Morosini will take Parma midfielder Dessena’s place.

Either Empoli youngster Nicola Pozzi or Fiorentina’s South American starlet Daniel Osvaldo should play upfront.

channel4.com

anyone knows how is di gennaro doing in bologna??
is he getting any playing time??
is he scoring??

jpick

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
*Milan*4ever* said:
anyone knows how is di gennaro doing in bologna??
is he getting any playing time??
is he scoring??

he started ok in coppaitalia play, then with the late acquisition of adailton, he didn't get a lot of time the first couple of months, but the last few weeks he ha done real well. scored a couple of goals, set up a pen or two, and jut in general been a nice protagonist, and he played really well for the u20 team last week, hence he has now earned the call-up to the u21 squad. good for him and hopefully this continues to boost his confidence.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
I just hope he will get his chance at Milan.. Hope Milan won't sell him like Foggia :(

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Lino Marzoratti and Nicola Pozzi have been quite good for Empoli, the latter even scored a brace in his last match and has now 7 league goals this year. Empoli have scored a total of 19 goals after matchday 22, so Pozzi has scored 38% of 'em which is impressing, keep 'em coming Nicola!

Marco Borriello even managed to get his senior debut for the Azzurri thanks to his excellent form and his 12 goals for Genoa (which btw is the highest amount of goals scored by an Italian player in Serie A this season). He has scored 12 goals out of Genoa's total of 23 goals, which is amazing 52% of Genoa's Serie A goals. Who would've thought that after he left Milanello? :eek:

EDIT: None of Pozzi's 7 Serie A goals are from PK, while Borriello has scored 4 times from the spot. Which actually makes Pozzi's goal rate even more impressive. Also worth mentioning that Pozzi (born in '86) is 4 years younger then Borriello (born in '82).

---

Di Gennaro has played 277 minutes of Serie B football for Bologna and scored 2 league goals. He has featured in 13 of the 26 Serie B matches for Bologna so far, most of 'em only a couple of min's as a sub.

This guy is a good fotballer but I don't know wether Bologna is the right club for him to prove his worth. Let's wait and see.

Your opinions?

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Pozzi tore his cruciate ligament and will be out for the remainder of the season. Huge blow.

milan's jedi

col Milan nel cuore
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Ibrahimović
A. C. MILAN COMMUNIQUÉ OFFICIAL
16/06/2008
MILAN - The ACMilan announces officially that two situations of partnership between Milan and Empoli have thus resolved: Ignazio Abate entirely in favour of Milan, Nicola Pozzi entirely in favour dell'Empoli.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
FUCK YES!! :D

Ignazio is a gun player!
Don't know why we sold full rights of Pozzi though =/

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe they didn't pay/get a thing. It was just a deal that would see us get other 50% of Abate and in the other hand they would get the other of Pozzi with no compensation.

And I think we got the best

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah definitely. Pozzi will find it difficult to work his way into the team especially with Borriello hitting career best form and the emergence of teen sensations Pato and Paloschi. Abate has a bright future ahead of him if we allow him to prosper in the right way.