The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Depay hmm. I think we should pass. Selfish asshole like menez.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
this fucking guy....
P4noT8J.png

looks like he's been in politics for decades!!!

SENATORE OF THE YEAR

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Until Conti is at full health, yes.

Otherwise, this is insanity. Do you not remember how fucking good Conti is? Man has every chance to be world class, sooner than later.

didnt recall he played good in 4-3-3 before his injury

he can fight with calab for 1 spot on the right, not a clear choice ahead, and we shouldnt let calab plays on the left, let him play in his comfortable position

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
AC Milan are preparing a summer bid for Lyon winger Memphis Depay, with the Manchester United flop resurrecting his young career in France.

********** report that the Serie A club are looking to strengthen their attacking options and have identified the Dutchman as a prime target.

Since leaving United for Lyon last summer, Depay has scored 12 goals and provided nine assists in 37 appearances in all competitions.

No thanks. We worked hard enough in the last few windows to get rid of fodder and our squad looks pretty clean now. No need to get new fodder instead.

Depay hmm. I think we should pass. Selfish asshole like menez.

:thumbsup: The guy is most likely not cut out to play at a big club.

Until Conti is at full health, yes.

Otherwise, this is insanity. Do you not remember how fucking good Conti is? Man has every chance to be world class, sooner than later.

People already forgot Conti was an amazing weapon last year. The only valid concern is how he'd fit into a 4 man defense but I'm sure he'll find his way.

Bottom line - with Calabria improving and Conti returning our RB position is stacked.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to a report from **********, AC Milan manager Gennaro Gattuso led the charge for Sunday’s derby to be canceled in the wake of the equally shocking and tragic death of Fiorentina captain Davide Astori.

In the report, not everyone at the San Siro was on board with the decision to cancel the match. Club manager Yonghong Li had traveled from China to witness it. In fact, upon learning of Astori’s death, Gattuso immediately canceled training and sent the players home before they could even sit down for a planned lunch with Mr. Li.

In the end, the decision wasn’t particularly difficult to make. In addition to Gattuso pushing for it’s postponement, players Ignazio Abate, Luca Antonelli, and Nikola Kalinic (a teammate of Astori’s last season) all pushed for the game to be rescheduled.

Gattuso just fucking ooozes class. They don't make characters like him often

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
No thanks. We worked hard enough in the last few windows to get rid of fodder and our squad looks pretty clean now. No need to get new fodder instead.

:thumbsup: The guy is most likely not cut out to play at a big club.

People already forgot Conti was an amazing weapon last year. The only valid concern is how he'd fit into a 4 man defense but I'm sure he'll find his way.

Bottom line - with Calabria improving and Conti returning our RB position is stacked.

I hear you but Conti is the only player we have at the moment with genuine pace....having an attacker who can push and run is an asset we could do with.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello
Il mercato estivo termina il 18 agosto, grande novità @MilanNewsit

The summer transfer window will now close on August 18 in Serie A.

I think it's even earlier in England. Should make for more interesting summers and not everyone waiting around until the last day in August. Plus don't have to wait to get every new signing acclimated.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello

I think it's even earlier in England. Should make for more interesting summers and not everyone waiting around until the last day in August. Plus don't have to wait to get every new signing acclimated.

i'll mis the stressy 1ste of september moments

on the other hand it's good to have a complete squad before the start of the season

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As reported by Sky, the recovery of the matches of the 27th match day will take place on April 3rd and 4th. A date for the derby recovery has not yet been defined.

They'll probably wait until if/when we get eliminated from the Europa League or if/when Juve get eliminated from the UCL (so the Coppa Italia Final could be moved back).

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Serie A 2018/2019 will begin on August 19th. The Italian Super Cup will be played on August 12th.

I believe Milan will be playing in the Super Cup regardless of the Coppa Italia Final should Juve win the league this season. Just like when we won it last year.

Last edited:

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
@AntoVitiello

Welcome change...

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Serie A 2018/2019 will begin on August 19th. The Italian Super Cup will be played on August 12th.

I believe Milan will be playing in the Super Cup regardless of the Coppa Italia Final should Juve win the league this season. Just like when we won it last year.
Will Super cup be played in China?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Even simeone is better than poop. Poop is just lucky he has the right personnel to conceal his deficiencies. Football the way it sjould be played lmao fuck off. What? By diving at every possible occasion. Tiki tooka. He doesnt have a plan N. Even when he won the champions league with barca, chelsea dominated them over 2 legs and the ref disallowed several penalty calls which conversely affected the result in the end in favour of the diving pissheads.

Barca deserved to go through on the first leg alone

Screenshot_20180305-205234_2.png

#Dominated

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Depayrumours: I have big concerns for every player comming from the Baguette league. Over there players like Depay, Mario or Lacazette look like incredible monsters. Then they move into a bigfer league and wake up...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A530F mit Tapatalk

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Hell yes to Depay

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Depayrumours: I have big concerns for every player comming from the Baguette league. Over there players like Depay, Mario or Lacazette look like incredible monsters. Then they move into a bigfer league and wake up...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A530F mit Tapatalk

Milan need someone with those qualities, if its between no one and depay I'd welcome him with open arms

although I think if Milan reach CL they'll aim for Fekir

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
Calabria has been playing great, it's not fair to play him out of position or to bench him for someone who just came back from injury. Conti didn't look that great in a 4 man formation in preseason anyway. Why not try to see if Conti can play in Suso's position if he's so good at attacking? He was back a wing back last season. Who else do we have that can play there besides Borini?

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Calabria has been playing great, it's not fair to play him out of position or to bench him for someone who just came back from injury. Conti didn't look that great in a 4 man formation in preseason anyway. Why not try to see if Conti can play in Suso's position if he's so good at attacking? He was back a wing back last season. Who else do we have that can play there besides Borini?
I think we will see Conti playing higher up the pitch at some point in the season, probably as a sub though.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
"Conti didnt look that good at the start of the season"

Who exactly did?

From memory tho, he actually was quite good, but montellers had everyone, even BONUCCI in shambles.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is not much argument. No way conti wins his place back straight away. Calabria must have a drastic turn of form for conti to win his place back unless Rino tries calabria at lb and he does better than Rodríguez

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is not much argument. No way conti wins his place back straight away. Calabria must have a drastic turn of form for conti to win his place back unless Rino tries calabria at lb and he does better than Rodríguez

i think eventually Rino will try Calabria at the left

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
why change? to make space for conti?

he is doing very well on the right, no reason to change anything

the reason is Conti has the potential to be the best right back in Serie A and RR is in not so good form right now. Whatever is working is worth less than the potential of Conti. I would get his match fitness up before inserting him tho.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
the reason is Conti has the potential to be the best right back in Serie A and RR is in not so good form right now. Whatever is working is worth less than the potential of Conti. I would get his match fitness up before inserting him tho.

so as calabria
he also has potential to be best RB in serie a, why should we waste his potential for conti and force him to move to the left?
there is no reason to play conti ahead calabria atm, conti has to fight back for a RB spot first before thinking about anything else including moving calabria somewhere, who has better form with stay

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
so as calabria
he also has potential to be best RB in serie a, why should we waste his potential for conti and force him to move to the left?
there is no reason to play conti ahead calabria atm, conti has to fight back for a RB spot first before thinking about anything else including moving calabria somewhere, who has better form with stay

i disagree with Calabria having that type of potential but i guess that's subjective

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Barca deserved to go through on the first leg alone

Screenshot_20180305-205234_2.png

#Dominated

Wat hed both legs. Chelsea dominated. Should have had 4 penalties. Barca are a joke fodder peasant club. Bunch of pansies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule