The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Let's not win the Coppa because we'll be forced to play EL. #RnB

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
there is nothing i want more in life than to have coccarda tricolore on the jersey next season

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sevilla took our old manager and beat utd in CL

What’s your point?

If I was a player I would rather play in EL than no European competition at all.

Actually they sacked him already...

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
brand awareness in europa league

latest

Please re-use the old gifs on A.K and co. The ones you used to post before becoming a mod.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

What’s your point?

If I was a player I would rather play in EL than no European competition at all.

You do realize Sevilla won 3 consecutive Europa league titles.

Show me how it improved them financially, gave them visibility and the “brand awareness nonsense” you wrote.

Follow through A.k

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

What’s your point?

Maybe if we'd kept him we wouldn't have suffered the humiliation at the hands of the wengerboys :proud:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
"It’s reported that Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis wants to buy a club abroad, probably in the Belgian second division. De Laurentiis is looking to follow a similar model, buying a club where young players can develop before potentially joining Napoli"

A guy that understands the business. ADL > our management.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Mirabelli to Sky: "I am not defending my post, I've never done so. Whoever wants to come and take it they can give it to him, it's not a problem."

Mirabelli: "Those who know me very well know that I have worked only for the good of the club. I already knew from the beginning that I have so many enemies that at the first sight will come out."

Someone is feeling the heat.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anybody else who would take Rui Costa here as a SD? He have done brilliant over the years with Benfica. He have signed David Luiz, Di Maria, Oblak, Matic, Lindeloef, Cristante, Guedes, Semedo, Sanches, Bernado Silva, Ederson and Zivkovic, with a tight budget.

Some numbers:

15/16
Sold players for €92M, spent €17M= €+75M

14/15
Sold players for €104M, spent €38M= €+66M

13/14
Sold players for €44M, spent €55M = €-11M

12/13

Sold players for €75M, spent €29M= €+49M

Rui Costa would be a fantastic choice just not sure if he'll leave

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MN - Milan-Mirabelli, decision at the end of the season. The club does not comment, but some sporting directors have offered themselves

GdS also saying Milan officials met with Sabatini in London.

Last edited:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Milan sporting director Massimiliano Mirabelli says “I knew at the start I had a lot of enemies” amid rumours he’ll be sacked.

The director took over the role when the new Chinese ownership completed their purchase of the club last April, and was behind a €240m summer transfer campaign.

However, the Rossoneri have failed to reach their minimum objective of Champions League qualification, and his future is now in the balance.

“I’m not one to defend my chair, I never have been,” Mirabelli shrugged, speaking to Sky.

“If someone wants to come and take it then I’ll give it to them, no problem. Those who know me well know that I only work for the good of the club.

“I knew at the start I had a lot of enemies who would come out of the woodwork at the first sigh.

“Every new cycle needs time, we had a precise strategy. We had to build a team for the future.

“There are a lot of good youngsters and a good young Coach [Gennaro Gattuso] with whom we can build something. We’re all proud of having put him on the bench.”

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you know that means they have to keep paying Gattuso for 3 more years right?

It wouldn't be the first time. But let's say Gattuso did get fired at some point and wants to continue coaching, he would have to negotiate a buyout with Milan just like Montella did when he took the Sevilla job. Unless he wants to stay out of coaching for those 3 years which would probably kill a lot of chances he may have. The 3 year contract shouldn't really be an issue.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli to Sky: "I am not defending my post, I've never done so. Whoever wants to come and take it they can give it to him, it's not a problem."

Mirabelli: "Those who know me very well know that I have worked only for the good of the club. I already knew from the beginning that I have so many enemies that at the first sight will come out."

Someone is feeling the heat.

Yep. This was probably the time to keep his mouth shut, but he never does. Maybe he could go make an ass of himself with those Facebook videos haha.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Yep. He doesn't sound like a pretty irrational person. Maybe he could go make an ass of himself with those Facebook videos haha.

Tough talk with no substance, considering our position. He only had 9 months to prepare for the mercato and then suffers some seriously premature ejaculation when his big moment arrived. The guy was always out of his depth.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
This!
Crazy how some of these commoders acting like he has been this good last season. He was good (18 goals) but he wasn’t even top 5 best players in serie a last season, while right now he is in a ballon d’or form.

From what i can tell, he has really improved his finishing and close control.. Liverpool was a good career choice for him.. he would have probably regressed at this milan.

That's not true. The only way to believe that is if you were not paying attention

Salah finished last season with 19 goals and 15 assists. When was the last time a Serie A winger posted such numbers?

He was one of the 5 best players last season in the league for sure

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tough talk with no substance, considering our position. He only had 9 months to prepare for the mercato and then suffers some seriously premature ejaculation when his big moment arrived. The guy was always out of his depth.

The man basically had a year before the takeover occurred to travel around and scout/pick his targets. Then made the mistake of confirming a coach from the previous management to take on the 200m+ plus team he was putting together, a majority of those signings have flopped big time, waited too long to fire Montella, did nothing in January market to back Gattuso when everyone saw the holes in the team and now we sit worse off than last season. He needs to be held accountable for his work. Plus he takes about building for the long term when this ownership may or may not even be around this time next season and are working toward short term goals to make things work.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
what about this guy in the middle here for SD

05fae1f9-5e02-462c-b7fd-55199d66a698.jpg

father as senatore too busy probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule