Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
giphy.gif

oh, hey... sorry... am i late for the awards?

giphy.gif

Just in time baby

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Well, to be fair...

MR’s presence on the forums is in question after the 11% YoY growth rate of posts during the winter transfer window WITHOUT him.

So it’s going to take some time until I find my new crush

Thank you. I had missed reading the findings of my question. I’m afraid your conclusion is justified.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Can you spoiler cunts not talk about shows in this thread? There's a thread for that.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Printer planning on signing Dzeko to replace Icardi....lel

imagine the epic of dzeko concluding with him moving to merda :lol:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So is Icardi going to be reintegrated into the team? Seems like that's what has to happen, not sure if they can keep going with just Lautaro.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's obviously too early to judge, but I think looking back in retrospect we will find that Milan January 2019 is probably the best winter transfer market of all time for any team. Not sure I can think of a better one.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I think Chiesa would be an improvement on the LW, but i read that the market values him around 70m and he's not that good. Sometimes he looks explosive, but when he does, he has stamina issues. Technically is really nothing special

Cerci/Candreva on their 2014 form were better.

Since he looked quite composed and mature since his Serie A debut (before turning 19 years old) he might be someone who becomes world class for his choices rather than his skills, but until then spending 70m on him would not be an efficient use of our resources.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Printer planning on signing Dzeko to replace Icardi....lel

imagine the epic of dzeko concluding with him moving to merda :lol:

Wouldn’t be the worst replacement tbh. They would never be able to replace Icardi 1/1, and Dzeko is unlike Icardi a real professional. He’s spent a lot of time on the bench during his career but always managed to deliver a decent amount of goals.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Any Raymond Reddington fans here? For me, best TV character of all time

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
This summer...

GK: Donna, Reina, Donna
RB: Conti, Calabria
CB: Romagnoli, Caldara, Musacchio, Zapata, Djalo
LB: Rodriguez, Laxalt, Abanda

Absolutely no additions required to the backline whatsoever. Just loan out Plizzarri, sell Strinic and don’t renew Abate. If none of the LBs have stepped up next season we can reinforce in winter.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I think Chiesa would be an improvement on the LW, but i read that the market values him around 70m and he's not that good. Sometimes he looks explosive, but when he does, he has stamina issues. Technically is really nothing special

Cerci/Candreva on their 2014 form were better.

Since he looked quite composed and mature since his Serie A debut (before turning 19 years old) he might be someone who becomes world class for his choices rather than his skills, but until then spending 70m on him would not be an efficient use of our resources.

:thumbsup:

Chiesa’s a very good prospect who’s having a great season but is massively overvalued because he’s Italian. For 70m we could buy 2 of Bergjiwn/Groeneveld/Lozano/Saint Maximin who all have a bigger upside. Besides, he’s predominantly a RW.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I'm annoyed at Chiesa's antics these days re: diving, reaction to fouls etc. Not sure he won't be a primadonna.

So is Icardi going to be reintegrated into the team? Seems like that's what has to happen, not sure if they can keep going with just Lautaro.

Yeah, Wanda is desperately mending bridges now. Icardi will sign a new contract at much lower wages than he asked and go back to the dressing room.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Marotta said Icardi didn't lose the captaincy because of the contract negotiations.
I think it's more likely he lost it because his teammates complained about him. My Inda friends tell me he doesn't seem to really get along with most of the other players.
So even if he does get a new contract he's still gonna be a negative influence in their dressing room

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Yeah, Wanda is desperately mending bridges now. Icardi will sign a new contract at much lower wages than he asked and go back to the dressing room.

I don't know, i think maybe all parties agreed on making up this drama because they are interested in taking different routes on summer.

Making their former capitano less popular among supporters might be a plan to sell him on summer without generating discontent.

pkriston

Primavera
Reaction score
You guys are crazy. Chiesa is a beast. He is a young and upcoming player.

You can't compare his season to Cerci and Candreva. Those guys were already ordinary players who found a system that was perfect for their playing style.

Chiesa is a youngster who is just plain out talented and one of Italy's greatest prospects.

He can replace any one of our wingers and we should try to get him even if there's only a slight chance.

pkriston

Primavera
Reaction score
Marotta said Icardi didn't lose the captaincy because of the contract negotiations.
I think it's more likely he lost it because his teammates complained about him. My Inda friends tell me he doesn't seem to really get along with most of the other players.
So even if he does get a new contract he's still gonna be a negative influence in their dressing room

I want them to keep Icardi. As good as he is, he doesn't do much for the team overall.

If they were to sell him for a high amount, they would have a pretty good opportunity to strengthen the rest of their team and actually be a real threat.

Then again, they normally screw up when they have money anyway...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't know, i think maybe all parties agreed on making up this drama because they are interested in taking different routes on summer.

Making their former capitano less popular among supporters might be a plan to sell him on summer without generating discontent.

Whoa, too convoluted I think. It was Marotta flexing his muscles and it worked.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Icardi will renew and be sold to Madrid in summer since they missed out on Piatek. No way he stays another season after this saga and losing the captaincy.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I would like Chiesa here. I believe in current team he would be a significant upgrade, but L&M just proven us they are able to spend 70m (Piatek + Paquetà) more efficiently than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule