Week 14: Milan - Lazio 23/12/2020 20:45 CET

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
Happiest we've been since that 3-0 vs. Inter in 2011? We can't expect anything but this is a very special team, sky is the limit.

That was my last game at San Siro :) seen them away since but now it's time to go back to the holy ground. Covid could not f...off any quicker

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Wow a game with a roller-coaster of emotions.

We were controlling the game at 2-0 and then one of the most disgraceful penalty decisions i've ever seen. As soon as the commentator said it was never a penalty i knew it would be given in Italy. An absolute disgrace.

What followed was a world class penalty save from Donnarumma and for seconds i thought Donna had saved us but our players were not quick enough to help prevent the goal.

Lazio thought hard and were better until Immobile went off and we started to get back in the game. To win a game with Krunic playing in midfield just shows how much belief the rest of the players have. With Krunic playing and Saelemaekers passing like he was playing for Lazio this was an amazing win.

Hernandez always looked like he could score or set up the winner and thankfully it came in the 92nd minute.

What a game.

Forza Milan!

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We were controlling the game at 2-0 and then one of the most disgraceful penalty decisions i've ever seen. As soon as the commentator said it was never a penalty i knew it would be given in Italy. An absolute disgrace.

That penalty is a separate discussion.
One of the softest penalties ever.

There was a light push, but it was clear from the VAR replay that Lazio player dove.
Also, the push hasn't affected the player's ability to pass the ball.

I guess the ref thought he owes it to Lazio after giving a penalty in Milan's favor. :fp:

ACRutger

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Huntelaar, Ronaldinho, T.Silva, Ibra, Verratti

There was a light push, but it was clear from the VAR replay that Lazio player dove.

I guess the ref thought he owes it to Lazio after giving a penalty in Milan's favor. :fp:

I think the penalty was given because Kalulu stepped on Correa's foot by accident. No penalty in my opinion, but I also thought our penalty was a mistake of the ref.

Referee was a nightmare. Dutch commentator already described him at the start of the game as a 'Penalty-king', and he did live up to it.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I think the penalty was given because Kalulu stepped on Correa's foot by accident. No penalty in my opinion, but I also thought our penalty was a mistake of the ref.

Referee was a nightmare. Dutch commentator already described him at the start of the game as a 'Penalty-king', and he did live up to it.

Our penalty wasn't a mistake. I thought it was at first, ball never touched the players arm - only his face. But it was given for the two-footed challenge which got none of the ball and is rightfully a penalty.

Lazio's one? Never. Kalulu barely touched his heel, Correa still managed to jump in the air and missed the ball before going down. That was a blatant dive. Imagine we do the same in the box with Rebic in that situation, we'd never get a PK.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

This is how I see it too

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was because of the step on foot

Correa is a bitxh tho

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Fuck luiz alberto who was celebrating like he won the CL

Fuck all of lazio

Merrry Christmas brothers

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
it was a pk - accidental - kalulu step on player foot before he hit the ball
just move on.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
We haven't shown as much resilience as we have over the past calendar year since early to mid 00's.

This group has that special thing, that only potential champions have.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rebic is a soldier. He has been playing out of position and yet had 4 assists without Milan losing a match in Serie A. He does the dirty work, presses and challenges the opponent when they have the ball, runs himself into the ground, and fights for everything. I was skeptical of him when rumors broke that Milan was interested, but he has been fucking awesome.

Milan goes from a really very good team to absolute world class when he plays at LW, so let’s hope he and Ibrahimovic can stay healthy so this squad can reach the heights we saw earlier in the year.

He’s definitely in his own head when finishing with his feet right now, though. The header at least gave him the confidence to shoot, but he had 4 or 5 great scoring chances yesterday and only the header went in the back of the net. He’s going to score like 15 goals in the second half of the season.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rebic is a soldier. He has been playing out of position and yet had 4 assists without Milan losing a match in Serie A. He does the dirty work, presses and challenges the opponent when they have the ball, runs himself into the ground, and fights for everything. I was skeptical of him when rumors broke that Milan was interested, but he has been fucking awesome.

Milan goes from a really very good team to absolute world class when he plays at LW, so let?s hope he and Ibrahimovic can stay healthy so this squad can reach the heights we saw earlier in the year.

He?s definitely in his own head when finishing with his feet right now, though. The header at least gave him the confidence to shoot, but he had 4 or 5 great scoring chances yesterday and only the header went in the back of the net. He?s going to score like 15 goals in the second half of the season.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Sorry, I forgot that CFs main objective is to assist. :proud:
Rebic ST was an emrgancy call not an idea.
We were forced to do it.
But am more comfortable with Rebic starting as an ST than Tona or Krunic in mids so it wasnt as bad as you are saying.
With that said , Leao should be ST & Rebic LW.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Leao was shit as CF last game though. We need a vice-Ibra asap

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donna: 7.0
Calabria: 6.0
Kalulu: 6.0
Ale: 6.5
Theo: 8.0
Krunic: 5.0
Tonali: 5.5
Rebic: 7.0
Hakan: 7.5
Saele: 6.0
Leao: 5.5

Samu: 5.5
Hauge: 6.0

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
calabria had average game, same as kalulu
krunic in first half ..., saele hardworking but his last passes :lol:
leao didnt show much but at least he was running and trying this game - so its 2nd game after sassulolo without his 'laziness' - pioli was screaming his name often :)
its hard to play as cf against strong players and organized teams, but overall pioli and team should figure out something because long balls on leao or rebic wont work.

annoying thing is we scored 2 goals and gave up midfield
but really we are not so good at defending
and even more our counters this and last game are usually poor - 3/4 players are running but we often dont even shot on target

Schedule